One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Your Wifes Little Kinks... (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=177487)

whatnow3 01-03-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 (Post 2357858)
ever spank your wife in front of someone? either a teasing slap to her skirt or pants? or nicely and fully bare bottomed? HOT THOUGHT!!

Teasing and loving slaps and squeezes over clothes only. Definitely a hot thought on the bare bottom in front of others though!

Duran Duran 01-15-2017 02:47 AM

10 off the top of my head

Barbarella loves...
1. to watch videos of herself masturbating when she's feeling horny.
2. to be tied up just about in any way
3. to masturbate on balconies or outside
5. to be spanked and choked (but not too hard)
6. to squirt when possible
7. to wear loose tops without bras outdoors after daytime sex (she doesn't realise she's doing it, but I've noticed everytime it's happened and don't want to mention it in case she stops)
8. to have me watch and film her pussy when she masturbates
9. to be fingered at windows
10. to be tied up at windows

piecenick 02-02-2017 04:34 PM

She has one that it took me a while to learn to deal with it. If I'm using her Hitachi on her clit, she will say "gently, gently, not to hard", but if I ignore her and mash it hard against her clit, she has an orgasm about 9.0 on the Richter scale. She is saying "that's too hard, stop" right before going over the cliff, then she says, "OMG, that was incredible".

Go figure. I learned that watching her get a 'sensual massage' at the hotel when we were on a trip.

mopa23 02-02-2017 05:14 PM

She won't admit it, but I'm pretty sure my wife likes watching me jerk it while looking at her or her pictures. She'll deny it all day, but I can see it turns her on.

mopa23 02-03-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus (Post 2377603)
I know my wife likes me to stroke to her pictures, and she also watches me jerk to other chicks and couples that turn me on

I'm sure she's not there, but that would be cool.

shyrlock 02-03-2017 07:41 PM

Kinks

My ex liked to go out for a hike in a fairly remote area and have chase her. Sometimes we would both strip off except for our boots, sometimes we would start off clothed.
I would give her a little head start and then chase her like a psycho in a horror movie.
When she would find a suitable flat rock she would let me catch her.
Once I had her cornered, I was to "play **** " her(very gently).
Good fun in the woods.

mustardseed 02-04-2017 03:47 PM

Torn Clothing

I like to surprise the wife once in a while by destroying clothes. I know she likes it because she will drop hints that "These panties are falling apart" after the lace begins to tear but she will put them on for the day and know that at some point they maybe be torn to shreds. We both seem to like it for her to keep whats left of them on, usually something around her waist and then a shred hanging down. Also, when T shirts look like they are getting pretty thin I will surprise her. Let her get focused onto a task in the kitchen and then come up from behind her, take a strong grasp in the center of the shirt and rip that thing in 2, suddenly exposing her bare breasts. Excellent hot impuslive sex always follows after the good genuine GASP starting from that

mightymitch22 02-05-2017 02:09 PM

My wife loves it when I stick my finger in her butt while she's riding me and laying flat with her head at my feet and her legs up by my neck, sort of a flat reverse cowgirl position. She's gotten to the point where she can climax three or four times in half an hour doing that.

greendoor 02-11-2017 04:23 PM

She always tells me her ass is exit only, makes a big deal about it. But once in a while during a really hot session I'll start gently rubbing my finger against her asshole as I'm eating her. She immediately starts breathing harder so I slip just a little of my finger into her ass and she cums and cums like mad. If I mention it she will get annoyed and leave for some reason. So I keep my mouth shut and just do it now and then. If the subject about anal or anal play every comes up she's right back to "my ass is exit only". Go figure.

thefergieferg1 02-12-2017 01:35 AM

Same for me. I think it's that though it feels nice she doesn't like the idea that she likes it.
Damn complicated creatures at times!

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendoor (Post 2382475)
She always tells me her ass is exit only, makes a big deal about it. But once in a while during a really hot session I'll start gently rubbing my finger against her asshole as I'm eating her. She immediately starts breathing harder so I slip just a little of my finger into her ass and she cums and cums like mad. If I mention it she will get annoyed and leave for some reason. So I keep my mouth shut and just do it now and then. If the subject about anal or anal play every comes up she's right back to "my ass is exit only". Go figure.