One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fremont Parade 2015 (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=187918)

Davidavin 06-20-2015 10:05 PM

no nudity in the park?

Hi guys,

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It was another banner day and parade from the fremont district of seattle.
I'm back at my hotel now with lots of pics in the bank but no way to upload for three to four days. Please be patient.

The routine has gotten familiar now. Unless you attend the fenced body painting area, your best bet is to head to gaswork park and catch the post ride party. That's what I did today. When I arrived, ominous "no nudity in the park" signs could be seen in many locations. I took a pic of one and fretted. No nudity? Well, thankfully most people completely ignored the signs and things went on as usual. Whew! Never let a few signs spoil your fun.

And so riders streamed into the park and I was there. They're dispersing more quickly these days though, and photo ops at the entrance are fewer. Riders also seemed to arrive from the west entrance also, and so nudes never really seemed to concentrate anywhere. But it was a nice group with plenty of pretty naked ladies. The only problem for me was that they're just moving more now. Headed up the hill or over to the water. It makes it a little tougher on me.
Basically your posers are more dispersed. They could be anywhere in the park where in past years they were always concentrated in a smaller area.

But not to worry. I'm curious as to how many rode today because it was hard for me to gauge. There was no standout group that I could tell though. Really, I think this was not a banner year. Vigilance against photographers was heightened this year also, and this was especially noticeable where nudes were skinny dipping.

So I eagerly await pics and impressions from others. Mine won't go up until Wed at the earliest. In the meantime, I've got lots of memories of lightly painted cuties, but I know my own take was not as good as last year.
The girls just seemed a little more fugitive and dispersed. Could be that many actually DID heed the no nudity signs..

Klondike

flashingfemales 06-20-2015 11:19 PM

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic0alhSTJ6A

Video up!

Davidavin 06-21-2015 12:29 AM

I came back to check for pics and am really surprised that none are up yet. Usually, they start going up as soon as the parade is over.

I was also going to mention more about the skinny dipping. This year, more girls were going in the water. The area was pretty hot and I watched lots of girls arrive both naked and clothed. There was more of a scene there this year but some of the girls were really aggressive towards photographers. I didn't think there were hoards of cameramen, but nonetheless there definitely was tension in the air.

Klondike

spankycranky 06-21-2015 01:05 AM

Errgh

Yeah... I got there late due to work and hellish traffic. Everybody was basically clothed in the beer garden but it was a mellow scene. Some great chats with some gorgeous clothed riders

farezet2 06-21-2015 02:23 AM

5 Attachment(s)
After a preliminary check of flickr, here's a bit of the early stuff - what I've found so far.

hxxps://wwww.flickr.com/photos/tony717/

hxxps://www.flickr.com/photos/bugdeal/sets/72157652934737805

hxxps://www.flickr.com/photos/machu_picchu/sets/72157654848410791

hxxps://www.flickr.com/photos/seahawklaw/

simonlintworm 06-21-2015 06:04 AM

first shots

5 Attachment(s)
first shots coming in at flic*r. These shots are from various sources. Enjoy! :D

Also, I found a good gallery at smugmug, but they're watermarked. Here's the link:
planojimbob.smugmug.com/2015-Fremont-Summer-Solstice-Nud/i-VmjFS3C

simonlintworm 06-21-2015 06:25 AM

new gallery.

Found this great gallery at smugmug:

hxxp://jorgesphotos.smugmug.com/People/Solstice-2015/i-tqVJfRh

enjoy folks!:D

Da Vinci 06-21-2015 08:48 AM

First heroine of Fremont 2015

10 Attachment(s)
A nice woman.
She walks in the midst of the crowd, is seen and enjoys.

Thanks and congratulations to her. Beautiful example of joyful public nudity.
Happy man, "Tommy" tattoo :-))

I hope other pictures of this woman.

If you enjoy, please, thank me.

crispus 06-21-2015 09:23 AM

6 Attachment(s)
While we wait for dedicated OCC photographers to catch their breaths and sort their images (after which they'll no doubt seriously eclipse the likes of these!), an early few from the www...

leonidas22 06-21-2015 10:05 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by simonlintworm (Post 2024113)
new gallery.

Found this great gallery at smugmug:

hxxp://jorgesphotos.smugmug.com/People/Solstice-2015/i-tqVJfRh

enjoy folks!:D

some from there