One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Sunbathing in the yard (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=150904)

mkenzy 06-09-2013 04:50 PM

Sunbathing in the yard

This just happened today...

My wife asked me to drop of our kids at her sister's house so they could play for the afternoon with their cousins. I also needed to make a few stops along the way at some stores. She asked what we should do with the "kid-free" time since it is so rare. Jokingly, I told my wife she should nude sunbathe when I get back. She just said with a smirk, "Yeah, right." We do not have a yard that offers adequate privacy so I knew it was not something she would do. She has worn a thong bikini in the yard before and discreetly laid out, but that was a rare occasion and she did so in one spot where it is very likely not to be seen. However, that spot only offers sun for a small period of time, and we were already past that time today.

So after I returned from dropping off the kids and running the errands, I came into the house and it was quiet. I noticed in our bedroom that the clothes she was wearing previously were on the bed and her drawer where she keeps her swimwear was open. I figure she went to sunbathe but had selected a suit to wear, which is typical when she lays out. I peeked out of a window facing the backyard and to my amazement, she was laying on her stomach reading a book with only a thong on! And not in the spot where you can't be seen...she was right smack dab in the middle of the yard. I stood there a while and just looked. It is weird how voyeuring my own wife seemed exciting! Where she was laying gave her some privacy from one neighbor but the neighbors behind and from the other side could see from certan windows in their houses. I have to admit, for a moment I was worried as she might cause a stir if the neighbors saw, but I also was totally truned on by it. Honestly, I did not expect her to really do this!

I walked outside and told her how brave I thought she was being. She was a bit niave saying there was no way anyone could see. I then pointed out all the windows from which the neigbors might catch a glimpse and she said, "well it is only my butt really on display, I don't care if they see that." I had asked if she locked the side gates to the yard to prevent anyone from coming in and surprisingly she said "no." From time to time the neighbors will come into the yard to get something that came over the net or to use my kids playset.

Knowing she is concerned about having a nice tan for an event where she bought a stapless dress for, I asked how she was going to handle tanning her front. She said she would have to put a top on when she rolled over as showing her boobs would be a bit too risky. I quickly pointed out if she moved her chosen spot just slightly, she would get more privacy from the neighbors (at least the one on the side).

I went about working on a few items in the yard, all the while enjoying looking over and seeing my wifes great body soaking in the sun.

I laid next her on the blanket for a while and we chatted. I then went inside to get a drink. A few minutes later when I came back out, I was amazed again as she had rolled over with her boobs on full display. She had moved slightly in the direction I mentioned, but I knew the neighbors could still catch a glimpse if they looked from the right spot.

Again, I spent some time working on the yard and also laid next to her to catch some sun. After about 30 minutes, she said it was time to go back in. I honestly wanted to push her a bit to see if should would lose the bottoms, but thought better of trying to push my luck. I was fortunate that she did this already. I said we need to send the kids off more often on a sunny weekend day and she just smiled. All in all, a great afternoon with my wife!

stevezr1 06-10-2013 01:50 PM

Mine Too

That is so hot, her laying out where neighbors can see. I'd say don't push her, maybe some low-key encouragement. Or, as we did, plant some bushes so she will have a little more (not a lot) of privacy. Once she gets comfortable being naked outdoors, she'll be walking around those bushes!
And it sounds familiar!
My wife likes to lay out on our patio topless and nude depending on her mood. While our yard is apparently much more secluded than yours, mostly with foliage,the homes are very close togther. So if she stands up on the patio, at least 4 different homes with second levels can see her. After a glass of wine, this doesn't faze her one bit, and she'll walk around the patio without a care, like she in her own bedroom. Sometimes she will wander down into the yard fiddling with her flowers, offering with even more exposure.
... A few of our friends and neighbors have gone around to the back yard unannounced and caught her either nude or topless, and that doesn't faze her either. That usually happens only once to each, seems they are much more uncomfortable with catching her naked than she. So by now most know better and call first!
... Sometimes I'll join her on the patio and get naked, but I'm a lot more careful. You know, the old double standard. Naked ladies are cute and/or erotic, naked guys, OMG, pervert!
... It used to make ME nervous, her running around naked where neighbors could see, but erotic as well. Now, I'm not so nervous anymore, therefore more erotic. All is good.!

mkenzy 06-13-2013 07:24 PM

Update:

My wife took the day off to attend an appointment so she had some free time. I texted her from the office to see what she was doing and she was out topless sunning again...same spot in the yard!! She is making this a habit. She said the neighbors were in their yard at the same time but she doesn't think they ever looked through the fence.

I am hoping she keeps this up!

jho 06-13-2013 10:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Our back yard is pretty private on 3 side and not private at all on the other.
I often find this when I get home.

JerseyRiv 06-15-2013 06:17 PM

Ex-wife at the lake

My ex had a co-worker whose parents owned a lake house about 20 minutes from the city. They both got done their early shift at noon and decided to head out for the afternoon. I couldn't get off my job that early but told them I'd meet them there around 3.

My ex is 5-9 and more of a BBW with 40DD breasts, which she was never shy about showing off. Her friend is 5-6 and while not as heavy as my ex could probably be considered chubby with curves in the right places and a pair of 36Ds if I had to guess.

I get there and knock on the door and get no answer so I went around back and through the gate. The lake was about 75 yards down a slope from back of the house. I start walking down and see they are both sun bathing topless. My ex had her black one-piece curled down under her belly as she laid on her back. Her friend was wearing a black and yellow one piece. Unfortunately She was laying on her stomach but as I got closer I could see the straps were off her shoulders and she had pulled her suit down to expose a little bit of ass.

When they heard me coming down the lake she quickly pulled the straps up and I thought I was going to be out if luck. My ex didn't care, and in fact knew it turned me on when she would break them out in public, so she just sat there talking with us with her tits out. I went back to the house to change and when I came back they were in the water. My e still hadn't pulled her top back on but her friends swimsuit was yellow on the top in front and went totally see-through revealing tiny button nipples that were rock hard from the cool lake water.

After a bit we got out to dry and the girls decided to sun bathe again for a bit before we left. My ex peeled her suit off and was laying there naked with her trimmed brown bush belying the fact she died her hair. After kidding her friend that I ha already seen her tits, my ex talked her friend into at least pulling her top down.

mkenzy 06-21-2013 08:46 PM

She was at it again today. Before the kids got home from school she laid out again in just a thong. This time she only wore a little lace g-string bottom (not even a bikini thong bottom). I was still at work so missed the view. The neighbors with best view (behind us) have two teenage sons. I wonder if they have yet to catch a glimpse. She is becoming so comfortable doing this it seems!

JProctor37 06-22-2013 10:16 AM

Sunbathing the morning after a party

This story is not quite like the ones above, but similar.

When I was 19 (and rather inexperienced with women) I went to a friend's house party, which he was hosting while his parents were away. There were quite a few people there I didn't know, including a guy and his chubby, big-busted girlfriend (let's call her K). Everyone got quite drunk, and most of us stayed the night at his house, sleeping on the floor or on the sofas and chairs.

The morning after, the host was in no hurry to kick us out, and those of us who were left sat out in the garden to enjoy the sun. The garden was quite long, and had high hedges at our end, so it was unlikely any neighbours could see us. Some guys took their shirts off to sunbathe properly, and some like me kept shirts on. The only woman there was a slim, ginger-haired girl M with small breasts, and she unfortunately was fully dressed in a top and jeans. I thought K and her boyfriend had gone, but then they came to join us. She had a tartan blanket wrapped around her. Her shoulders were bare, and I realised she must be topless under it- she must have slept in just her knickers, and in the morning simply taken the blanket to cover herself.

At first, the blanket stayed firmly in place, but at one point, K was talking to the ginger girl M. I didn't hear how their conversation started- the first thing I heard was the M saying "Go on!" and then K smiled and opened the blanket to flash M, saying "woo!" playfully. She did it so that M could see, and not any of us guys sitting nearby... But a moment later, she said "Oh fuck it!" and dropped the blanket. We all got a great view of her big, pale boobs (DD or E I think) which bounced as she sat down to sunbathe. She had very big, pale pink areolas (which I later learned were quite common in busty girls). We also saw her knickers- but unfortunately they were big, black tummy-control underwear and covered more than a pair of shorts would!

She sat there for the next hour or so, completely relaxed with having her big breasts on display. All of us men were acting cool, trying to pretend we weren't really looking... But I'm sure a couple of the more inexperienced, geeky guys like me were staring and trying not to get an erection like I was. Her boyfriend looked a little pissed off that we were all seeing her boobs, but seemed equally determined to act cool. The ginger girl M seemed to find it quite funny, but showed no signs of wanting to get her own perky little A-cup tits out.

Hope you enjoyed!

mkenzy 06-22-2013 04:11 PM

Today was really hot so we got out a water toy for the kids to use in the yard. I laid out while the kids started playing. Since the kids were there, my wife came out in a regular bikini bottom (not a thong) and a strapless bra. She would not lay out topless since the kids were there she said. After sunning her front for 30 minutes or so, she turned over and removed the bra. Since she was pretty hot, she wanted to cool off with some water so she stood up, covered her tits with her hands/arms and walked over to the kids water toy to splash around. Any neighbor could have seen her and would easily see she was topless under her hands.

After sunning her back, she decided it was time to go in. She just grabbed her towel as she stood up and covered herself as she walked up onto the deck and into the house. The last 3-4 feet before she hit the door she dropped the towel so was on display. The deck is above the fence line and in full view from all neighbors.

The saga continues...

KWURMX82 06-27-2013 06:27 PM

I'm looking forward to more updates. Have ya got any mkenzy?

mkenzy 06-27-2013 07:08 PM

Actually, there is an update but nothing too exciting as I was at the office again. She once again she laid out in just a thong in the middle of the yard. I knew she was getting home from work early, and the sun was out, so I thought I would text her to see what she was up to. As expected, she said she was "sunning." I think it is hot that she is getting so comfortable doing this. She even joked via text that she was going to invite the neighbor over (older guy so don't get too excited).

On another note, I noticed that neighbor's wife was out topless last weekend (again, older so not that exciting). I am wondering if they have seen my wife and figure it is acceptable??? They are European so maybe they now feel more comfortable since they know we are???

I'll keep you posted as I will keep encouraging this, especially when I am home.