One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pix of naked girl getting arrested (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=6162)

jp0005 09-04-2012 12:08 PM

wish it was legal to be naked in public, the world would be more peaceful when u have a choice in that.

goldplanet2001 09-06-2012 08:40 AM

Found these...

2 Attachment(s)
I found this cuttings that I had stuck away in a drawer for years and years.

They are of someone at the summer solstice at Stonehenge in 1999.
This was the year that the stones were open to the public at the solstice for the first time since the Fascist Thatcher government closed them in 1985.

(Hmm not sure if these pics are allowed as they are from a newspaper.... :-/ )

Jimjam140 09-06-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkbiel (Post 1258258)
not really my thing, but this girl is a doll

these femen girls sure do seem to be getting arrested a lot ;)

remind me why these uniformed thugs need to twist the arms of a weak, defencless and half naked girl behind her back?
The "Land of the Free"?

jc666 09-06-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldplanet2001 (Post 1307620)
I found this cuttings that I had stuck away in a drawer for years and years.

They are of someone at the summer solstice at Stonehenge in 1999.
This was the year that the stones were open to the public at the solstice for the first time since the Fascist Thatcher government closed them in 1985.

(Hmm not sure if these pics are allowed as they are from a newspaper.... :-/ )

Just read the report and was highly amused by the phrase "legitimate druids" in relation to Stonehedge :D

collis5 09-07-2012 03:46 AM

stun henge

The photo of the naturally curvaceous naked protestor being grabbed by the arms and led away by 2 policewomen is very erotic. I love the fact that they don't let her try and cover up or offer her a blanket. I bet they had some fun with her down at the station...
Does anyone know the name of the protester?

viltojums 09-07-2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkbiel (Post 1258258)
not really my thing, but this girl is a doll

these femen girls sure do seem to be getting arrested a lot ;)

and what an arrest...that is an intense sequence

goldplanet2001 09-07-2012 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collis5 (Post 1308302)
The photo of the naturally curvaceous naked protestor being grabbed by the arms and led away by 2 policewomen is very erotic. I love the fact that they don't let her try and cover up or offer her a blanket. I bet they had some fun with her down at the station...
Does anyone know the name of the protester?

Sorry, no I dont have any more info than what you see...

These sort of arrests are just a bit of a joke really. The indecent exposure was probably a spur of the moment thing. The arresting officers aren't exactly using force and the detainee doesn't seem too bothered!

At the station the whole booking procedure would probably have been a bit of a giggle for everyone involved.

It's most likely that one of her friends will run up at the last minute and hand over her clothes before the police put her in the custody vehicle. In this case the police would be very highly likely to let her get dressed there and then.
It may be that her friends will have a bit of a laugh and keep her clothes! If this is the case the police might let her borrow a spare jacket they might have in the custody vehicle. They may have blankets ready for an arrest just like this - Stonehenge has seen a lot of naked protesting over the years.

It is possible, though more unlikely, that they might just put her in the van naked and take her to the station as she is - she would get a blanket then as part of the arrest procedure and would have to wait for her friends to come and give her her clothes later.

It is highly unlikely that she would be handcuffed at any stage. In the UK cuffs are only used during an arrest if:
1. The detainee is likely to pose a danger to him/herself or others.
2. The detainee is likely to attempt to escape.
Arresting officers may use their experience/discretion in deciding whether the two options apply in any arrest - I would say neither option applies here!

swissy1212 04-05-2013 09:24 AM

Topless sunbathing in the 80s ==> arrest

1 Attachment(s)
Topless sunbathing in the 80s ==> arrest

piss_sl*t_piss 04-05-2013 01:39 PM

love to see Feminazis arrested

Osman94 04-09-2013 01:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Putin