One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   OCC poll; how much is too much tattoo? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=79548)

osreb 07-21-2009 03:37 PM

OCC poll; how much is too much tattoo?

10 Attachment(s)
What is your limit on tatoos?

These babes have overkill for we -

Wwwwaaaaayyyyy ttttoooo much tatoo.

Fango 07-21-2009 05:05 PM

Pretty sure the first girl on the beach is bodypainted. I could be wrong, but it looks more like paint than ink.

To answer your question, though, it all depends on the girl for me. If she's a sweet girl next door, maybe one tattoo would be OK, depending on what size it is and/or where it is, but any more or any large ones are a turn-off for me. However, if it's a scene girl/Suicide girl/punk girl type, trying to create a specific look for herself, then tattoos naturally go with that look and can be sexy. If she has her whole body tattooed though, again it would be a turn-off.

Fango

vidpro 07-21-2009 05:43 PM

One tattoo is too many. Any weird piercings is too many too.

threefour66 07-21-2009 06:36 PM

Tattoos are as attractive on the body as would be painted decorations on Michelangelo's statue's.
Nothing can improve the Creator's original form; neither tattoos, implants, and piecings.

hotlicks 07-21-2009 06:46 PM

1 or 2

Small tastfull tattoo's are hot to me my favorite is small tramp stamp

Fango 07-21-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vidpro (Post 575821)
One tattoo is too many. Any weird piercings is too many too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by threefour66 (Post 575836)
Tattoos are as attractive on the body as would be painted decorations on Michelangelo's statue's.
Nothing can improve the Creator's original form; neither tattoos, implants, and piecings.

Damn, those are some pretty high standards you guys have. :D

Fango

Darius 07-21-2009 10:33 PM

On a woman, even one small tattoo is too much especially because most women who have tat's pick them off the wall, TOO STUPID TO LIVE. Get something custom designed!
I love Tattoos, but women who tend to get guy's Tats look wrong.
This is just my opinion, which is changing toward anti-woman tats as I see so many beautiful women ruining their looks
with unattractive ink.

dognheat 07-21-2009 11:32 PM

REQUEST

I saw ONE tattoo that I loved and I have not seen it since. The tattoo was a tramp stamp on one helluva yummy mummy. The letters M-I-L-F were encapsulated in kids' blocks. It just looked fantastic on the voluptuous body. I would love to see it again.....Anyone remember this one? I think it was RC.

Otherwise, I generally dislike tats.

unklernie 07-22-2009 12:33 AM

Not a fan...

....of tats on women. I guess I am being an old bastard when I say that, but most older people regret the tats they got when they were young. I have one, but in my day it was mainly a military thing, anything else was suspect.

However, I do not regret getting it, the men I served with were my brothers and we ALL got the tatoo to affirm such.

hotlicks 07-22-2009 10:39 AM

found som examples

5 Attachment(s)
These tattoo's are ugly to me.
But thats just my opinion.