One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   What turns you on most about the thought of your wife or GF with another? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=211908)

JakeUK 07-14-2017 01:45 PM

What turns you on most about the thought of your wife or GF with another?

For me it is not a cuck thing in the traditional way - not a fan of humiliation and don't go for the cum eating after she has been fucked.

For me it is the thought of how turned on she is, her getting wet and horny and aroused by the guy, him enjoying her body, her skilled hands and mouth on his cock. But it's something I want to explore more: why does it turn me on so very much when she tells me about guys she has fucked before we met, especially if they were a good fuck?

GRITS 07-15-2017 12:39 AM

Me

2 Attachment(s)
I like her to be happy and enjoy OUR swing lifestyle.. I like making her happy as she does me.....

As far as knowing her w/ another only?....::::::>

--I like seeing her w/ her high heel waving around in the air missionary.

--I like seeing her perform w/ other guys, sucking/fucking/etc.

--I like seeing her taking several guys @ once, ,, or seeing her used .

--I like sticking my cock in her sloppy seconds pussy knowing someone elses big cock was there.

--I like when I stick my cock in her sloppy seconds pussy that she cuck-talks me about it all.

We are swingers from day one...

-----To add to this her prespective-- She likes the same seeing me w/ other women.. example: she will get behind me and push my ass into whoever Im fucking missionary.... or face sit them looking at me to see if I'm enjoying myself......

artfuldogger 07-15-2017 03:36 AM

For me, I get off on my wife getting off.
The way she lets go and does things differently with each person.
The way she makes another man come.
The way we both share the experience and talk about it later.
The look in her eyes.
The way she lies back and lets someone use her or how she uses them.

It just seems a natural thing for us to do sometimes, to involve others and explore.

piecenick 07-15-2017 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeUK (Post 2470246)
For me it is not a cuck thing in the traditional way - not a fan of humiliation and don't go for the cum eating after she has been fucked.

For me it is the thought of how turned on she is, her getting wet and horny and aroused by the guy, him enjoying her body, her skilled hands and mouth on his cock. But it's something I want to explore more: why does it turn me on so very much when she tells me about guys she has fucked before we met, especially if they were a good fuck?

I am the same way, I love the fact that my wife has a high libido and she loves to get that itch scratched. Also, the "reclaiming" sex is the hottest sex there is. I don't mean the sloppy second thing, just getting my cock in her after she has been fucked by anther guy, just drives me crazy, I can't wait.

JakeUK 07-15-2017 09:19 AM

That's hot

Quote:

Originally Posted by piecenick (Post 2470597)
I am the same way, I love the fact that my wife has a high libido and she loves to get that itch scratched. Also, the "reclaiming" sex is the hottest sex there is. I don't mean the sloppy second thing, just getting my cock in her after she has been fucked by anther guy, just drives me crazy, I can't wait.

Never done the sharing thing and she is not up for it other than in fantasy, so I get this feeling from her accounts of exes and one night stands. It drives me crazy too. Try to picture it in my mind, to imagine how turned on she was. I wonder if guys still jerk to the memory of fucking her. Two guys who were at our wedding had done her and she disappeared for ages with one to smoke a spliff on the day. Still fantasise about that sometimes too!

VXCguy 07-15-2017 09:28 AM

I'm slowly working her into it, VERY VERY slowly, heck a snail is leading the pace!

Yeah I'm not into the humiliation and cream pies I just want to see her be taken and sexually pleased, her being happy and glowing from a good fucking.

FREDBARNES 07-17-2017 03:30 PM

I love seeing a woman surrounded by multiple men. Just think of the photos with women with 2 or 3 dicks in their mouths. Then seeing a woman coated in globs of multiple men's cum is something most women need to do at least once in their lives. I think it just the pure nastiness of it all ;-). You see these women who seem so proper doing things that are just bad & I mean BAD in the best of ways.

rickandsuzy 07-17-2017 03:34 PM

wife with another

For me it's not cream pie or cuckold or anything like that. I have been her only cock and I want her to experience another cock. I can take pics or we can be watched. She's slowly getting there bit it may not happen in my life time. Too bad. I wonder if any guys would want to fuck her?

xXroninXx 07-17-2017 06:08 PM

For me if we/she ever did it, the pride that she is attractive enough for a other man, and the fact he can do her only once, while i can do her when ever i want :D

powercat 08-01-2017 06:22 PM

The thought of fucking her ass while she rides a big dick is what turns me on.