One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Hi, my name is Sam (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=150269)

unicornsam 05-28-2013 02:21 PM

Hi, my name is Sam

2 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,

I just became an OCC lady. I hope you enjoy my pics. Let me know if you like what you see, I love to read your comments.
I'm not comfortable showing my face, but tell me if there is something specific you'd like to see :)

Sam

ohhump 05-28-2013 02:27 PM

I don't "like" what I see at all. I LOVE what I see!!! With a body like that all I want to see are more posts. Thank you:D

masterthes79 05-28-2013 05:15 PM

That's really awesome start Sam

curly804 05-28-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unicornsam (Post 1514586)
Hi everyone,

I just became an OCC lady. I hope you enjoy my pics. Let me know if you like what you see, I love to read your comments.
I'm not comfortable showing my face, but tell me if there is something specific you'd like to see :)

Sam

Avery hearty WELCOME! ;)

motorbreath085 05-28-2013 09:54 PM

Love your boobs and landing strip. Very hott thank you!:)

Fango 05-28-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

I'm not comfortable showing my face

Man, that's a shame, because you have a really great body, and I bet you have a really cute face to go with it. Would you consider wearing a mask like UKShyOne does? Anyway, congrats on becoming a Lady of OCC and looking forward to seeing more of you.

Thanks

Fango

peteyo 05-29-2013 10:44 AM

Very nice, I would like to see new pictures that haven't been posted yet. I'm an ass man, so there is my request. Thanks, u look lovely.

unicornsam 05-29-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fango (Post 1514903)
Man, that's a shame, because you have a really great body, and I bet you have a really cute face to go with it. Would you consider wearing a mask like UKShyOne does? Anyway, congrats on becoming a Lady of OCC and looking forward to seeing more of you.

Thanks

Fango

Hmm yes I will consider it. Thank you :)

solarking 05-29-2013 06:09 PM

Hi Sam! Your pics are great! Enjoy yourself at OCC.

xxxxenophile 05-29-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Hi everyone,

Sam

Hiya Sam!

Welcome, and I'm so glad you've jumped right in! Don't worry about our insatiable hunger for more - just know that we appreciate and are excited by your lovely and sexy body, and that we will welcome whatever parts of it you want to share with us. In my opinion, we need to make it a 100% positive experience to open your kimono to us, so that you like it and want to come back for more adulation! Because with that figure, my dear, we're never going to run short of "ooohs" and "ahhhs!"