One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Changing shorts in public (unaware in France) (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=217861)

Teeyes 01-16-2018 08:26 AM

Changing shorts in public (unaware in France)

1 Attachment(s)
I had this picture in my private collection since 2012, but I finally decided to share it with the world.

Background: We were on a hike with a group of strangers (excursion) in France. And believe it or not (I know, the odds are probably against me ;) ), but I was about to take a picture of my friends, and then a woman from "our group" (not my friends, but a random woman from the excursion group) decided to change her shorts into a bikini... and *click*click*click*, she photobombed my photo, being totally unaware. My friends didn't know either.

I loved the fact that she didn't blink an eye, didn't try to find a private location to change, but just quickly took her shorts off, and put a bikini on. The whole thing probably lasted 10-15 seconds, but I'm happy I "caught" her.

(obviously, I removed my friends from the picture)

coachrapture 01-16-2018 09:25 AM

When I backpacked in Europe many moons ago, this seemed to be a common practice amongst the women no matter what country I was in. My friend would hold a towel around her while changing her bikini bottoms but all around us, everyone would just quickly pull off their underwear and put on their bathing suits, males and females. So I don't know if that's just how it's done over there.

Teeyes 01-16-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coachrapture (Post 2565326)
When I backpacked in Europe many moons ago, this seemed to be a common practice amongst the women no matter what country I was in. My friend would hold a towel around her while changing her bikini bottoms but all around us, everyone would just quickly pull off their underwear and put on their bathing suits, males and females. So I don't know if that's just how it's done over there.

Interesting! I'm from Europe, but didn't do much backpacking/exploring.
In general "we" Europeans aren't prude, but I was still a bit surprised to see this happening right in front of me.

kababy 01-17-2018 11:33 AM

You used to see it all the time (at least in France, Germany and Sweden) -- just a quick change with no effort to hide behind a towel. I haven't been to a textile beach in a long time though. Is it still common?

poffpoffpoff 01-18-2018 01:22 AM

Hmm... I don't think cell phones are the only reason. There is a increased pressure on young generations today to present themself in a perfect way. In such a pressure you need much more courage to present only your body.

See the change to stuffed bras and bikini tops. This is surely not to hide from the cell phones but to present more perfect. It's mainly not the danger of spy pictures but more the all time present picture stream young generations produce of their friends and themself.

Mark_2000 01-18-2018 04:04 AM

9 Attachment(s)
I hope this fits the theme of the post. A girl trying to change into her panties in public as her boyfriend unsuccessfully tries to shield her with a towel.

Mark_2000 01-26-2018 05:07 AM

10 Attachment(s)
A couple of backpackers getting changed in the car park in North Queensland, Australia.

The girls were probably European.

monger_ind 01-26-2018 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark_2000 (Post 2570318)
A couple of backpackers getting changed in the car park in North Queensland, Australia.

The girls were probably European.

That bare ass! Priceless!

Mark_2000 01-27-2018 04:00 AM

Getting Changed

10 Attachment(s)
In Car Park seems popular

Mark_2000 01-28-2018 07:40 AM

Changing at Beach

10 Attachment(s)
See this quite often with girls at the beach.