One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Darkeyedredhead (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=69531)

darkeyedredhead 11-22-2008 09:02 AM

Darkeyedredhead

1 Attachment(s)
Well, we've been talking about what we want to do with the possibility of posting photos again after being "copied" at a few places, so we are being cautious about it going forward. My wife's knee is getting better (dislocated in September) and she wants to resume our photography hobby as soon as she feels her leg is back up to its original defined self. One of the things we want to do is a formal photo shoot with the Princess Leia slave bikini, since we weren't able to do it during Halloween (we skillfully hid the leg brace in the few photos we did take).

We thought we'd share one of those photos here as we have yet to reopen any folders at our normal home (Fotki). And, yes, we're planning on watermarking all images going forward--we're still experimenting with the best way to do so.

darkeyedredhead 11-22-2008 09:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The problem we forsee with a corner watermark is that it is all too easy to crop out...

mjmymjmy 11-22-2008 10:07 AM

I for one am hoping you find a suitable method & if i new anything about computers except for finding hot naked women i would love to help. thanks great pics

dognheat 11-22-2008 11:54 AM

Beautiful pictures. I don't have the technical expertise to know much about watermarks and the like. The light watermark across the middle didn't detract too much from the picture. I think the color matters. The first watermark would look awful if it was orange, or blue! :)

I wonder - why do you post? Are you looking for anything in return? (e.g. lots of hits (a larger audience), a supportive community (here), meeting people??) I've been to Webshots, Flickr, Fotki, and a couple of other boards. You get a mix of people. I like the fact that this board has this relatively unique area. You've got to share legit pictures to post. Everyone's in the same boat. Seems like there's mre respect here, and less need for watermarks.

Stephanie is beautiful and your pictures are equally wonderful. Best wishes finding a home on the internet for your hobby. Happy Thanksgiving.

lurker_mike 11-22-2008 10:01 PM

thanks for the pictures and for sharing her; she is truly lovely and sexy.

However you work it out, I hope there's more to come.

Lurker Mike

darkeyedredhead 11-23-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dognheat (Post 477453)
I wonder - why do you post? Are you looking for anything in return? (e.g. lots of hits (a larger audience), a supportive community (here), meeting people??) I've been to Webshots, Flickr, Fotki, and a couple of other boards. You get a mix of people. I like the fact that this board has this relatively unique area. You've got to share legit pictures to post. Everyone's in the same boat. Seems like there's mre respect here, and less need for watermarks.

It's difficult to explain the interest in our hobby but I suppose it can be summed up in a few aspects. Firstly, I have been a photographer of outdoor scenery and the like for a number of years but, when I met Stephanie, I didn't have the opportunity to do a lot of portrait photography. She lets me fully explore the nuances of that kind of photography and she enjoys posing for me. Secondly, we like to share our little hobby for a few reasons. One reason is because I like to gain technical and creative feedback. Another is that she likes to model for me and enjoys the artful photos we create and likes how I make her "feel beautiful." That actually leads to the third reason we share our photography--we believe we have a very special connection and relationship that everyone should have with their partners. We think the beauty of any person can be shown in a photograph when the photographer and the subject are comfortable and confident in each other and make that special effort to bring it out in artful and tasteful ways.

We love to see the photography of others who have that similar attitude and belief system. So, by sharing ours, we hope to encourage others.

And, finally, we will be posting some here to ensure that others out there know who the real US is, as the only thing that bothers us is the fact that some people out there have reposted our images elsewhere in and effort to pretend to be me/her/us. It's very, very creepy, to say the least. We have found our images posted on Flickr (which we don't have an account), MySpace and a few other sites in which the poster has pretended to be me/her/us. "She" has been labled a gymnast, ballerina and a lesbian; it was claimed that I share photos of my wife "behind her back;" we have been listed as swingers, you name it. Plus, we found OCC because of the threads of people trying to hack into our Fotki folders. So we see maintaining a presence and posting photos here as being a safety mechanism for our identity.

Quote:

Stephanie is beautiful and your pictures are equally wonderful. Best wishes finding a home on the internet for your hobby. Happy Thanksgiving.
Fotki will remain our home because we like its interface and control options. We'll simply be exercising much stricter control going forward.

Happy "we killed your people and stole your land" Day, too! ;-)

darkeyedredhead 11-30-2008 08:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by showoffzzzz (Post 477785)
As a group we truly enjoy the photos that are shared by our members and I can't recall ever having a problem here. Yes, we've had some problems in the public areas, but this section is overall an excellent place to post IMO.

As the quote from Morpheus goes, "Show me." As a gesture of good will, I will post a couple of photos below that were not yet posted to our Fotki home (they were on the way until we pulled the plug for a while).

Quote:

Thanks again for joining us and I look forward Stephanie doing showing a lot more of those cute freckles. :)

PS ... My favorites are the artful nudes. The ones that really excite you and yet you've hidden everything so well.
I never knew playing "connect the dots" could be so much fun as a child but I am very well entertained by that game as an adult.

Quote:

PSS ... I think you need to give Steph a break from being on her knees so much. :p
I would if she would stop insisting... :p

dognheat 11-30-2008 08:41 PM

Steph is stunning. Those last two pictures were a treat. Who would ever guess she's a Mom after looking at those abs? Glad to see that you are well.

mjmymjmy 11-30-2008 08:56 PM

she really is stunning, i would have loved to be walking through that field that day. I am never in the right place at the right time. Thanks a million for these pictures, i can't wait for more. thanks for sharing

Fango 11-30-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkeyedredhead (Post 479885)
As a gesture of good will, I will post a couple of photos below that were not yet posted to our Fotki home (they were on the way until we pulled the plug for a while).

Fantastic. Thanks for these.

Thanks

Fango