One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Asian women nude in public (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=111974)

alchemist69 07-10-2011 04:37 PM

Asian women nude in public

10 Attachment(s)
Asian women nude in public are a very rare treat. I've only seen a few topless, much less, nude at the beach and I'm sharing with you pictures which I have collected across the internet. None of these are originals, but I'm sure you will enjoy!

BeachBiker 07-10-2011 08:00 PM

More Nude Asians, or Possibly Long-Term Asian Decendents?

9 Attachment(s)
Just to add to your collection of Asian nudes, a quick scan of WNBR files from several years produced the following finds.

There are a couple that may instead be Latinas from Central or South America. It is just hard to tell with certain expressions or sunglasses covering visual hints. So, I gave any picture I thought "might" be of an Asian woman the benefit of the doubt. (besides if they are Latinas they are worth looking at anyway, right?)

Also, remember that Native North and South Americans are genetically decedents of Asians who walked across the land bridge between Siberia and Alaska more than ten-thousand years ago. So, they share the same genetic ancestors and some of the same appearance traits.

Of course when you are talking nude women, I remember one old soldier telling me to always remember that no matter where they are from in the world, if you turn women upside down, they all look like sisters. :D

alchemist69 07-10-2011 10:11 PM

Keep Them Coming

9 Attachment(s)
^ When in doubt is she's Asian, post anyway! A few more for fun..

***** WATERMARKED PIC REMOVED *****

sphinx707 07-11-2011 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoebdat_rcbb (Post 967739)
Asian women should ALWAYS be nude in public:D

Women should ALWAYS be nude in public ... ftfy ;)

slomocoug 07-13-2011 12:40 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Here are a few that fit the topic.

GuillaumeNu 07-13-2011 05:47 AM

Public naked asians

7 Attachment(s)
Here are some other pictures

quivver 07-13-2011 09:06 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Some more

steveg9 07-13-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuillaumeNu (Post 969475)
Here are some other pictures

Odd: the 'wrong' bit is pixellated in that first one!

jacobite 07-13-2011 01:39 PM

I had an idea just recently to post sth like 'Asian women at the WNBR' (it excludes the usual Asian snappers/tourists of course). I'll also include which race it was too! e.g. like London 2008, Seattle XXXX, etc

Could be a duplicate of the stuff though but big thanks! :D
Naked Asian chicks (that includes South Asians too!) are awesome to watch. Noone can question that.

alchemist69 07-16-2011 01:48 PM

Thanks for posting, keep them coming!

9 Attachment(s)
A few more for your viewing pleasure - please post more if you have them.