One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WNBR 2012 (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=126461)

jacobite 03-04-2012 03:36 AM

WNBR 2012

2 Attachment(s)
Kicking off the season of one of the most creative, imaginative and peaceful protests ever... :)

The Merlbourne ride took place a few hours ago, today 4th of March, and the response, according to news reports, was overwhelmingly positive, drawing at least 250 riders (a pretty good mix of men and ladies in the buff) - the largest attendance since 2006! A friend was due to travel down for a glimpse, but she's saving that for next week's Sydney ride. The first few pics are ... of decent quality, but more should be hopefully available in the hours to come on Flickr. Anyone heard of anything from the nimbin ride?

Few updates as for my "participation": Since I'm making it back home to attend a few events at the Olympic games in July/August, there's no way I could accept attending my friends' request to watch/encourage them in London's ride(3rd year in a row I'm missing it :mad:). Let's hope Flickr comes to rescue, poor old me!

simonlintworm 03-04-2012 08:49 AM

melbourne

1 Attachment(s)
here's the first pic I found

crispus 03-04-2012 04:18 PM

6 Attachment(s)
More from Melbourne, these hint at what one hopes are plenty of revelations to come...

jacobite 03-05-2012 04:12 AM

Discovered a couple more of the Melbourne ride

6 Attachment(s)
Encouraging number of Aussie gals these days but was the 'flower ring chick' (5th pic) the only one who bared all?
Oh yes, the 'Hit by Car' one too!

... but hey wait, what's up with that last pic? :D
I can recall a similar pic taken for the DC ride a couple of years ago... searching searching...

jacobite 03-05-2012 04:33 AM

The 'red gloves' girl IMHO was the one who turned the most heads

6 Attachment(s)
Gosh... those Asian tourists turn up at every single ride. Yet, none of 'em wishes to give it a try :mad:

jacobite 03-05-2012 04:39 AM

I meant this...

1 Attachment(s)
From #4, I was referring to this one taken during 2009's DC ride.
That's what I call diversity at its best, hoping everyone gets the true meaning behind the ride. :p

crispus 03-05-2012 11:48 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobite (Post 1162795)
Encouraging number of Aussie gals these days but was the 'flower ring chick' (5th pic) the only one who bared all?
Oh yes, the 'Hit by Car' one too!...

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobite (Post 1162815)
Gosh... those Asian tourists turn up at every single ride. Yet, none of 'em wishes to give it a try :mad:...

Despite the foregrounds, here two examples to show (and that's also why I picked the 6 I posted from the set of 12 you also "quoted" in that second post I cite above) that several women, not, unfortunately, yet seen front and center, bared, if not all, close enough as makes no never-mind. Let's find more and better! While there are not likely to be Asian tourists joining in, there's enough resident Asian population in OZ that you will see riders like the one you show in the first picture of the second cited post. A place to check back periodically will be asbareasyoudare.com/?page_id=554 ; those pictures, though, if past years are any guide, will all be watermarked: for another of the nice nudes (and an Asian woman in "floral" bikini), see asbareasyoudare.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/IMG_5574.jpg . Happy hunting...

lunatico86 03-05-2012 12:26 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Pretty ladies :)

lunatico86 03-05-2012 12:30 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Some more

lunatico86 03-05-2012 12:34 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Hope you guys liked :)