One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Upskirt & Downblouse (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Fish pedicure upskirt (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=115467)

The Fury 09-04-2011 01:25 PM

Fish pedicure upskirt

1 Attachment(s)
On a trip to the Meadowhall shopping centre in Sheffield UK last week, I noticed a shop that offered a pedicure service aided by a few hundred little fish munching on your toes. The majority of the patrons taking them up on this offer are ladies, many of whom were wearing skirts! My girlfriend and I walked past this shop a couple of times and I had a clear view up at least two skirts each time, as a bonus, there are two benches facing this shop so you could happily sit there for an hour eating lunch with the best view in town!
Unfortunately, as I was with my girlfriend I couldn't take any pictures, but I was wondering if any of you live near one of these shops with similar views? I have attached a googled image to get the ball rolling.

TF

seriousfun 09-04-2011 02:45 PM

Fury

Please go back with a camera and without your girlfriend.

Beaglevision 09-04-2011 04:01 PM

Or get your girlfriend to pose!

milocool 09-04-2011 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fury (Post 1011579)
On a trip to the Meadowhall shopping centre in Sheffield UK last week, I noticed a shop that offered a pedicure service aided by a few hundred little fish munching on your toes. The majority of the patrons taking them up on this offer are ladies, many of whom were wearing skirts! My girlfriend and I walked past this shop a couple of times and I had a clear view up at least two skirts each time, as a bonus, there are two benches facing this shop so you could happily sit there for an hour eating lunch with the best view in town!
Unfortunately, as I was with my girlfriend I couldn't take any pictures, but I was wondering if any of you live near one of these shops with similar views? I have attached a googled image to get the ball rolling.

TF

thank god for google:D

Dogseye 09-05-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fury (Post 1011579)
Unfortunately, as I was with my girlfriend I couldn't take any pictures,
TF

I know your problem, whenever I spot a really good shot I always have my wife with me. All the same, keep your camers with you all the time, sometimes you can manage a quick one.

Dogseye 09-12-2011 05:08 AM

It would be a good laugh to slip a jar full of piranhas into the tank while nobody is looking then hang around for the next one to put her feet in. You'll get some great panty shots guaranteed.

tonto2011 09-13-2011 08:13 AM

You need to be sitting there taking pictures of the fishes,guaranteed you will get one in......

peemanxx 09-13-2011 08:17 AM

I've just returned from lanzarota, there are loads of these places, with loads of chicks wearing little clothing, sadly no pictures. I live not too far away from meadowhall !!!! but far enough

goldenpisya 09-13-2011 09:11 PM

Thanks

The Fury 09-18-2011 05:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This will probably get the award for the worst uploaded picture ever but I thought I'd upload it anyway. I tried to get better pictures but I was getting evil looks from her boyfriend so thought I'd better back off!