One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Life Stripped Bare (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=199259)

bobonebee 07-01-2016 07:43 AM

Life Stripped Bare

8 Attachment(s)
80 minute TV show special "Life Stripped Bare" airs next Tuesday at 9pm on Channel 4 in the UK.

The trailer they are running on the TV doesn't have some of these revealing shots.

Blurb about the show: "The average Brit owns 1000 items. What happens when three young households have all their things stripped away for 21 days, from clothes to phones? Do they discover the secret to happiness?"

Fango 07-01-2016 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobonebee (Post 2242476)
80 minute TV show special "Life Stripped Bare" airs next Tuesday at 9pm on Channel 4 in the UK.

The trailer they are running on the TV doesn't have some of these revealing shots.

Blurb about the show: "The average Brit owns 1000 items. What happens when three young households have all their things stripped away for 21 days, from clothes to phones? Do they discover the secret to happiness?"

Holy shit, this looks awesome! I hope it ends up online.

Thanks

Fango

twister6400 07-01-2016 08:55 PM

Brit shows

Why do the Brit's always get the good shows?

InternetRoyalty 07-02-2016 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twister6400 (Post 2242927)
Why do the Brit's always get the good shows?

They do seem to be far more open to nudity in TV compared to Americans. This also goes to Europeans in general.

janemligja 07-02-2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fango (Post 2242624)

Thanks

Fango

Here is a url to the Danish version:

www. dr.dk /tv/ se/ klaedt-af/ klaedt-af-1

cant post proper links because i havent shared enough, but just remove the spaces.

I dont know if it is blocked for view outside denmark, but you see quite a lot in the first episodes where they dont have anything as far as i remember (saw it when it aired last year).

bobonebee 07-05-2016 04:17 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fango (Post 2242624)

Thanks

Fango

Couple more stills from the show released today by the press office.

bobonebee 07-05-2016 05:37 PM

More from Life Stripped Bare

4 Attachment(s)
Will try to post more tomorrow but here are some shots of particpant Heidi from "Life Stripped Bare" shown tonight on British TV - they blurred her lower half out in one shot, but missed the freeze frame lippage through the milk crate! Hope there is more like this, once I step through the rest of the show carefully.

Obironic 07-05-2016 06:06 PM

Outstanding work! And so soon after airing.

That's dedication.

NotDaz 07-05-2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobonebee (Post 2245228)
Will try to post more tomorrow but here are some shots of particpant Heidi from "Life Stripped Bare" shown tonight on British TV - they blurred her lower half out in one shot, but missed the freeze frame lippage through the milk crate! Hope there is more like this, once I step through the rest of the show carefully.

Will be posting the full episode tonight. Just encoding it now. :)

NotDaz 07-05-2016 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobonebee (Post 2245228)

Ok here iy is guys. Later and larger than expected as I have no program to cut scenes out. I uploaded it to mega since it's 500MB hope that's ok. Feel free to cut it, repost it, re host it etc. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#!wVtSlRCK!zGnX6dzDa...f-9LgVlJ4CuuOg