One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Clothed / Unclothed (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=47951)

rocketman 06-13-2007 08:06 AM

Clothed / Unclothed

I have had some backing from the Mods, I hope we have a smoother ride this time. Thanks to all of you who have Pm'd regarding me restarting my threads. Please do not start flaming I will not respond to any at all.
I can't see why my threads are any different to anyone elses on this sexy subject, and therefore hope we can stay up this time. I will be posting new ones for the time being , the old ones I posted before are still available if there are enough new people to ask. I think it was nearly 900 pics from the time before!

stony 06-13-2007 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketman
I have had some backing from the Mods, I hope we have a smoother ride this time. Thanks to all of you who have Pm'd regarding me restarting my threads. Please do not start flaming I will not respond to any at all.
I can't see why my threads are any different to anyone elses on this sexy subject, and therefore hope we can stay up this time. I will be posting new ones for the time being , the old ones I posted before are still available if there are enough new people to ask. I think it was nearly 900 pics from the time before!

Looking forward to it. I love these types of pics so hopefully things do go a bit more smoothly this time. :)

rocketman 06-13-2007 08:09 AM

5 Attachment(s)
here are some new ones!

rocketman 06-13-2007 08:12 AM

4 Attachment(s)
There all ages , shapes, sizes and looks, hopefully something for everybody..lol

rocketman 06-13-2007 08:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stony
Looking forward to it. I love these types of pics so hopefully things do go a bit more smoothly this time. :)

Thanks Stony, really hope so!

hope you like these

For those that saw my threads at the other site , there will be some repeats, sorry about that but there will always be new ones for you as well every day that I post.

rocketman 06-14-2007 03:02 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by francisco
Sorry Rocketman ,it the second girl calls vampira and is my girl, look vampira please :D

Hey, were still here...!
Thanks for all your great comments, and francisco is she really yours? wow, ur a lucky man if I understand you correctly. The info I am given for names etc I take at face value and also with a pinch of salt too,
we all know how the www lives.

some more

Soooo many to show , all new ones so far, it seems that there are not too many newbies who would like the old uns................

audiavanta4 06-14-2007 06:46 AM

Wow

Excellent to see you are 'up and running' again Rocket... Look forward to seeing LOTS more from you again!

Also i think we should say 'well done to the 'mods'' for sorting things for Rocket 2 post again.....

rocketman 06-14-2007 09:13 AM

9 Attachment(s)
last for today, I hope you enjoyed them, all these sexy ladies posing for us!!!!

rocketman 06-15-2007 09:48 AM

9 Attachment(s)
Hey, Thanks to you all for the comments, here's some more for you all.

rocketman 06-15-2007 10:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Zip for pics so far