One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Story Forum Rules & Guidelines (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=71879)

SergeantC 12-30-2012 06:39 PM

What are your standards relating to swearing in stories?

I have a possible ENF story, with one use of the S-word. Is this acceptable, or should I change it?

shadow79 01-16-2013 04:51 PM

Can you post a picture with a theme and let other people write a story?

noname22 11-01-2013 07:09 PM

What's the definition for watersports here?
Is it the literal definition meaning stories that involves people peeing on someone else is banned or is all stories with peeing banned?

For example stories about girls peeing outside? Is that okay?

Fango 11-01-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname22 (Post 1643519)
What's the definition for watersports here?
Is it the literal definition meaning stories that involves people peeing on someone else is banned or is all stories with peeing banned?

For example stories about girls peeing outside? Is that okay?

Whatever's covered here is not allowed.

Fango

duck22 12-02-2014 10:31 PM

Story ?

Hi New here. What about a story that is an ENF. That turns in to a Gang bang situtation. Is this aceptable?

grandpafap 03-23-2017 11:16 PM

Even though this is a old thread, nobody ever answered the above question. I've written stories like this (posted elsewhere under a different handle) in the past, (ENF progressing to group sex / gang bang) and I might have an idea or two for more, but the question was never answered. My stuff is always consentual, but these were cases where the initial touching, etc. wasn't at first.

obo1 06-30-2017 11:44 AM

Illustration

Moderators-

I have an illustration showing a scene from one of my stories. Can I post it the story section adjacent to the pertinent story or should it go in the "General Drawn" thread?

Thanks

obo

IsaacNewton 08-07-2017 12:57 AM

Are there any restrictions on story length? Should a story be broken into separate posts after a certain number of words?

stevezr1 04-09-2018 05:14 PM

True story expaneded to fiction?

I posted a true story on OCC non-fiction section a short while back.
Can I post the original here and continue with it into the world of fiction?
Without the background and buildup the original provides, the extended fiction portion would lose its impact.

loveladylust 09-04-2018 12:05 PM

New member question

Hi: I am an animation artist producing lesbian-oriented webisodes.

I would like to post here but I get an error saying I can only add a URL after I post more.

The only thing I can share is a video url because that's what my content is. I'm not sure it's suitable for the video section because it's strictly fiction, non-nude lesbian romance/drama.