One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bay to Breakers 2017 (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=210365)

flanker7 05-22-2017 12:26 PM

Bay to Breakers 2017

10 Attachment(s)
The temps were in the 70's and the sun was out, and by the looks of the photo returns so far, 2017 was something of a bounceback year for an event that had been on the wane recently. It'll be a week or so before we get the full picture, but it looks like there was more spontaneous nudity than in the colder years (tops coming off mid-run, etc), which helps bolster the ranks of the hardcore nudists.

flanker7 05-22-2017 12:31 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Also, it should be noted that despite the oft-heard (and occasionally creepily expressed) complaint that Asian girls don't seem to participate much/at all in public nudity events; that was decidedly NOT the case this year, and if anything they appear to be over-represented at this year's B2B, even given the Bay Area demographic.

flanker7 05-22-2017 12:35 PM

10 Attachment(s)
So while I'm not ready to put B2B2017 on the OCC Wall of Fame as one of the greatest events ever, it's certainly wasn't a bust.

flanker7 05-22-2017 12:48 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Some nudity seems to have been pre-planned, whereas others appear to have disrobed in medias res. As always, some of the less daring opted for semi-nude (pasties, see-through, etc.) costumes.

flanker7 05-22-2017 12:57 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Since thousands of people participate in B2B, with only a few of them unclothed, it's always a bit of a process to discover the nude/semi-nude needles among the simply drunk and fabulous haystack. I always think of the first 24 hour post-event as a sort of amuse bouche to whet our appetite for what we'll see over the next week. All in all, I think we're off to a pretty good start.

Davidavin 05-22-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flanker7 (Post 2438809)
So while I'm not ready to put B2B2017 on the OCC Wall of Fame as one of the greatest events ever, it's certainly wasn't a bust.

OCC wall of fame? :) Thats a great idea..:)

D(K)

gbog0188 05-23-2017 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flanker7 (Post 2438805)
The temps were in the 70's and the sun was out, and by the looks of the photo returns so far, 2017 was something of a bounceback year for an event that had been on the wane recently. It'll be a week or so before we get the full picture, but it looks like there was more spontaneous nudity than in the colder years (tops coming off mid-run, etc), which helps bolster the ranks of the hardcore nudists.

Love the body painted asian girl

Davidavin 05-23-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelordskippy (Post 2439106)
Kinda off topic but I thought you retired from OCC?

no, just retired from pic taking. Pic viewing I still do..

D(K)

flanker7 05-23-2017 02:29 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gbog0188 (Post 2439117)
Love the body painted asian girl

Here are a couple more, though not shot from as optimal an angle as above, along with pics from a couple other Asian girls. The flickr user credited in the filenames is worth checking out. He's got over 1k pics from this year's B2B already, and while I plan on posting many more here, it's impossible to post everything and I'm just picking some representative shots.

flanker7 05-23-2017 02:32 AM

7 Attachment(s)
A continuation of the previous post, concluding with a mystery: some rear view shots of an unknown fully nude girl taken at the finish line. I've looked through earlier pics of the group she's seen with here, and she's not visible. Which leads me to believe she just happens to be seen with them here, rather than being part of that group.