One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Plump Rumps for True Buttlovers (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=147889)

tomjoad01 04-08-2013 11:35 PM

Plump Rumps for True Buttlovers

10 Attachment(s)
I love this Forum with a passion, but I haven't been able to locate a thread that is tailored to EXACTLY what I'm looking for. The closest have been the Mooning threads, but even they fall short for me. You see, I'm an "Ass Man". The girls I've been with that resonate most in my memory have had the best buttocks. Honestly, I love a cute butt more than any other feature on a girl by a lot!!! So, this thread is setup for people like me, who love cute, young butts.

Here are a few outlines for what I'm hoping to see here:

1. No MILFS or GILFS - the problem I have with other threads is the presence of older ladies. They have their place in this forum, but PLEASE not in this thread. If she looks to be OBVIOUSLY older than 29, post her elsewhere.

2. Plump but not FAT - I have no issue with a girl with a few extra pounds, but no "fatties". There are other places for them as well.

2. No spreaders - there are other threads featuring spread assholes. Post those pictures there please. I like to admire a deep crack and the natural shape of a girl's butt. A little mystery can sometimes go a long way.

4. Try to include as much of the body as possible - I know that some beautiful butt pictures are simply close-ups of butts, and that's fine. I prefer full body shots with a face when possible, but this is certainly not required.

5. Please do not crop or alter original photo content - I hate it when people crop out the butt from the larger picture or blur out other people in the picture, like if a guy is mooning the camera along with the girl. Please only post UNCENSORED pics. We can change them after the fact if they bother us so much.

Any questions, feel free to ask. If these parameters don't appeal to you, I'm sure there's a thread which does elsewhere.

That pretty much sums it up. I love me some mooners and girls showing their butts in a humorous fashion. Group shots rock!!! Candid shower pics are another favorite. Full nudes where the butt is the feature are also more than welcome. In fact, as long as there's some visible crack, post it!!! Let's have fun here and make this the premier OCC destination for all the true Ass Men & Women.

I posted a few of my favorite classic butt pictures to give everyone an idea of what I'm looking for here. I'm not a stickler for the rules, but I really hope the no oldies rule, above all else, is heeded. I'll post more at a pace determined by how much participation others exhibit. In other words, this thread will live or die not by my hand, but by yours. I have a pretty good library of cute butts, and I'd love to share them if others show a willingness to share what they've collected.

tomjoad01 04-08-2013 11:44 PM

Additionaly...

10 Attachment(s)
Also, try to not post crappy quality, low resolution, or blurry pics if it can be helped. Here are ten more examples to get the ball rolling.

tomjoad01 04-08-2013 11:51 PM

And finally...

10 Attachment(s)
Last but not least: Use G-strings and any form of undergarments sparingly! Some butts, despite the interference, are worth posting and I get that. I just don't want to see an overrun on assfloss when their are a bajillion quality pictures of naked asses out there. I hope I've given an adequate picture of what I'm hoping for this thread to become. Enjoy!!!

tomjoad01 04-09-2013 03:41 AM

Participation needed

Two hundred people have viewed this thread yet not a one can contribute? This isn't meant as a charity; it's a community. Again, I have an insane amount to contribute to this but I'm not going to do it unless others join in. I've gotten some feedback praising the intent of this thread, but unless others join me it will be dead very quickly. If this is your wheelhouse, I suggest you help out. If not, it was worth a shot I guess.

Up to y'all.

luvs2spin78 04-09-2013 12:21 PM

love this thread!!! the problem is finding original pictures that haven't been posted yet thank you for starting this!

tomjoad01 04-09-2013 12:50 PM

Don't overthink it...

Just because someone posted a photo in another thread 2 years ago doesn't mean you should be dissuaded from posting it now. Most of the photos I started with had been posted elsewhere. I have many more that possibly have not been. It's almost impossible to view every thread in this forum in full, so others may not have found a picture you think everyone has seen.

The biggest thing, to me, is sticking to the theme. Reposts are of little concern to be honest. Ideally, this thread is meant to be contained to itself.

vintner1968 04-09-2013 01:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think this might qualify -- I have other pics, but they might not fit the thread.

tomjoad01 04-09-2013 09:48 PM

Thanks yous...

Thanks to the posters who stepped up and added to the thread. I'll add more in the near future as a result.

bangorthebro 04-10-2013 01:32 AM

Not great quality

6 Attachment(s)
But as a card-carrying ass man, I've always liked these. I'll look for more.

Dookieman 04-10-2013 08:17 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Hell yeah, as a fellow ass-man I am definitely on board with this... let's see: