One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   [Links] Additional Reading (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=115706)

Anonegg 12-14-2013 11:20 AM

It sounds awesome so far, Zelten. I'll wait until you've added a scene or two to get a feel for the concept and character and then I'll contribute :)

ewong247 12-14-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SergeantC (Post 1673721)
I see mrwoodson has started crapping in the Ditzy Miss Lizzie story, potentially ruining what could be some good threads.

I'm beginning to think this guy is a troll.

That's my story! mrwoodson has seemed to be following me ever since I sent him a message about his antics. Perhaps I poked the proverbial bear, or more on point, fed the proverbial troll. I usually try to salvage his chapters as best I can, by either changing his story options or just writing in my own, but if enough people want me to outright delete his stuff, I'll do it.

matdevine216 12-14-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewong247 (Post 1676298)
That's my story! mrwoodson has seemed to be following me ever since I sent him a message about his antics. Perhaps I poked the proverbial bear, or more on point, fed the proverbial troll. I usually try to salvage his chapters as best I can, by either changing his story options or just writing in my own, but if enough people want me to outright delete his stuff, I'll do it.

No offence but his stuff is garbage and all he is doing it ruining perfectly good stories.

Just my opinion but I would delete his "contributions" as quickly as possible.

Zelten 12-14-2013 08:45 PM

A more permanent solution would just be to block him outright, blocking a user means they can't contribute to your stories as far as I can tell.

jimmythehand 12-14-2013 09:35 PM

^^ Iirc you can report people on Writing.com. If enough people did so he might get banned.

ewong247 12-15-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelten (Post 1676526)
A more permanent solution would just be to block him outright, blocking a user means they can't contribute to your stories as far as I can tell.

Blocking would be great, but I don't see any way to do that on the site. The only option I see is reporting harassment, which I'm not so sure this qualifies.

Yes, I'm probably too nice, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The guy used to end storylines abruptly, but now he at least puts in options that we can choose to follow or not. Some of his chapters actually are salvageable, or even legible! I argue that he's at least getting a bit better. He's not hurting anyone or being an outright bad person. He's just annoying. I will do my best to keep my interactive stories from becoming a bunch of stupid, one-line chapters, but I also want people to contribute to my stories. If he adds something that you deem terrible, just message me on the site and I'll look into it if I wasn't going to already.

I'm just a little miffed that other stories haven't deleted his false endings. Great story opportunities lost.

Zelten 12-15-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewong247 (Post 1676633)
Blocking would be great, but I don't see any way to do that on the site. The only option I see is reporting harassment, which I'm not so sure this qualifies.

Yes, I'm probably too nice, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The guy used to end storylines abruptly, but now he at least puts in options that we can choose to follow or not. Some of his chapters actually are salvageable, or even legible! I argue that he's at least getting a bit better. He's not hurting anyone or being an outright bad person. He's just annoying. I will do my best to keep my interactive stories from becoming a bunch of stupid, one-line chapters, but I also want people to contribute to my stories. If he adds something that you deem terrible, just message me on the site and I'll look into it if I wasn't going to already.

I'm just a little miffed that other stories haven't deleted his false endings. Great story opportunities lost.

Blocking it a bit hard to figure out but:

-Click on your account name
-Go to options
-Scroll down to additional Account settings
-Click on block/ignore Members

There you go, just for reference even if you don't want to do it now.

Anyway, all this talk of trolls and blocking guys has killed my erection so lets continue the sexy stuff.

SergeantC 12-15-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewong247 (Post 1676298)

I'd ask you to delete it, but I've added a chapter since then, and I don't want mine to disappear. Perhaps you can rewrite it into something worthwhile.

Msdeenadavis 12-16-2013 10:45 AM

Online Submission

My first published short story "Online Submission" is now available on Amazon and it is completely free if you are an Amazon Prime member, if you are not it is only $0.99.

Anonegg 12-16-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murperfleem (Post 1676345)
if anyyone can find the story where the girls clothes all disappear and they just can't ever wear clothes (it's on a forum)), please post it here.

I'm not sure if you're looking for a specific example, but I think I know a story that fits that description. Before I try to find it, though, there is a similar story thread in the "Prey" interactive story on writing.com:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...-add/map/13231

The story that I'm thinking of - I remember distinctly the main character saying "I wish I could stay young and naked forever" and having the wish come true. Let's see if Yahoo recognises the quote...

http://cmnf.coccozella.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=348

Got it!

Now, I do remember another one where a woman had an armoire delivered to her house, and whatever clothes she wore from it disappeared, but I honestly can't remember much about that one. It doesn't sound like it's what you're looking for, though, since she can wear clothes taken from elsewhere.

There are also a few stories where the woman is 'infected' and clothes cause her physical pain. Most recently ForeverNakedGirl published one in the ASN Story Board, although I haven't read all of it myself (only the opening chapter):

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...0Story%20Board

There was also one a while ago where a woman was working for a clothing company and the stress of dealing with fabric all day meant that her body has a psychological 'allergic' reaction to clothing, but she stayed in work anyway because there was an important deal coming up. I can't find that one either, however.

If nobody here knows, you can always go to the ASN Discussion forum (not the story forum) and see if anyone there remembers.