One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Exhibitionist] advice on wager (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=180076)

fheath 10-04-2014 05:02 PM

advice on wager

Wife's football bet

fheath 10-04-2014 05:34 PM

OK. I'm watching NFL Thursday pregame. My wife who rarely watches football sits down and starts watching with me. She as durning a commercial if I had a be t on the game. I replied yes packers giving points. I had to explain wagering and points. After more analysis from the host at the next commercial she announced that she wanted to bet with me. Her bet was Minnesota plus 15. I declined. She then said if she wins I buy her a leather sofa. If I win she will do a nude dare. After further negotiations the wager was set. She gets 14 points and I get two naked dares away from home. There are other stipulations to the nudity but I was good but added no drinking before or during pay met. Well the packers killed them and I won both bets. She's been nervously waiting. Here's my proposal for I think tomorrow afternoon.

If you are an over the road truck driver first hand info would be appreciated.

Dare 1). We have another house 3 hours away down an interstate loaded with trucks. Have my wife ride the entire trip completely naked reclined in the passengers seat. Questions.. Do truck drivers look? Can they see? Is this a good dare with possible exposure.

Dare 2). I got this off the internet. After exiting off the interstate we take a small country road to our place. We rarely see traffic so this will work well I think. This little road has two bridges that cross the same interstate. I will have my wife exit the vehicle fully naked walk to the side of the bridge and stand there fully naked with her hands on her head till 10 trucks blow their horn then she may walk back and get dressed. Questions.. . would a truck driver notice a naked woman on a small country overpass? Would he blow a horn? Is my number too low or high for horns?

Plan on leaving tomorrow if possible.

Vcpl 10-04-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fheath (Post 1869904)
OK. I'm watching NFL Thursday pregame. My wife who rarely watches football sits down and starts watching with me. She as durning a commercial if I had a be t on the game. I replied yes packers giving points. I had to explain wagering and points. After more analysis from the host at the next commercial she announced that she wanted to bet with me. Her bet was Minnesota plus 15. I declined. She then said if she wins I buy her a leather sofa. If I win she will do a nude dare. After further negotiations the wager was set. She gets 14 points and I get two naked dares away from home. There are other stipulations to the nudity but I was good but added no drinking before or during pay met. Well the packers killed them and I won both bets. She's been nervously waiting. Here's my proposal for I think tomorrow afternoon.

If you are an over the road truck driver first hand info would be appreciated.

Dare 1). We have another house 3 hours away down an interstate loaded with trucks. Have my wife ride the entire trip completely naked reclined in the passengers seat. Questions.. Do truck drivers look? Can they see? Is this a good dare with possible exposure.

Dare 2). I got this off the internet. After exiting off the interstate we take a small country road to our place. We rarely see traffic so this will work well I think. This little road has two bridges that cross the same interstate. I will have my wife exit the vehicle fully naked walk to the side of the bridge and stand there fully naked with her hands on her head till 10 trucks blow their horn then she may walk back and get dressed. Questions.. . would a truck driver notice a naked woman on a small country overpass? Would he blow a horn? Is my number too low or high for horns?

Plan on leaving tomorrow if possible.

I'm not a truck driver, but MrsV I have traveled across country several times with her tits out or her skirt pulled showing her clean shaven pussy. We have a cb so we can monitor the truck drivers comments, and trust me, they look. Not all of them, but once she gets noticed, the word will go out on the radio and they will be looking, at least the ones that want to look. There are a lot of religious and conservative truck drivers that will not understand or approve of what your doing, but with out a cb radio, you wont know one way or another. I would suggest her wearing a button up/zipper dress or just pulling up her shirt and skirt so she can cover up quickly if needed.
We were warned by a trucker at a rest stop in Indiana that some one took offense to what we were doing, had notified the state police and they were looking for us. Sure enough, five miles out of the rest stop, we had a state trooper fly up next to us and he was practically breaking his neck trying to get a look up into our SUV to see what MrsV was wearing. She was covered so he didn't do anything but he played a cat and mouse game with us for the next 50 miles trying to see if she would let the girls loose.

They will definitely notice a naked lady standing on an overpass, as will all the other cars going by. Just make it 10 honks from any vehicle so you can get out there before the police are notified and turn a fun day into a nightmare.

Have fun and let us know how it goes.

fheath 10-04-2014 07:53 PM

Thanks for the quick cover information I was not planning on having anything close as this will be done while my wife is completely sober. That will add to her ENF. As for the bridge it is very rural. I thought 10 also but ten trucks will pass in less than two minutes. Maybe I should go a number of horns or ten minutes? Even if someone reported the bridge it would be a thirty minute drive if driving extremely fast.

outlander2 10-05-2014 05:07 PM

A friend and I were eating lunch in a deli one summer day near the lake when this hot Jennifer Lopez look-alike walked in wearing a thong bikini bottom and pasties on her nipples with a sheer cover up that covered nothing up. We all stopped and stared in shock and appreciation as the guy with her says, "She lost a bet."

This old man said "good." We all laughed as did she.
Obviously a good sport she waved and said ,"Later boys." And left the building. All eyes on her awesome ass. I loved witnessing that. Good luck with your plan.

fheath 10-05-2014 10:08 PM

As luck goes, we were unable to get away today. After many request from my wife inquiring as to her two dares I finally told her my plan. Her reaction was as I thought. First she flat refused. I in turn told her that it was her decision. Later this afternoon she wanted to negotiate the terms and pay her debt. She requested her halter top sundress for the ride. Upon exiting onto the interstate she would pull the top down to her waist exposing her breast only. She would wear her dark sunglasses and recline in the passengers seat till we made it to the exit to our house in the country. As for dare number two she was good as planned because the bridges are so far away from civilization but requested three horns or three minutes.

I told her I would like to keep the debt payment as originally offered but would consider her counter propisal. Several things now. One my wife is being overly nice since and I'm loving that. She now keeps asking if I will accept her offer over and over and over... Two I think her riding topless solves the quick coverup issue but would a truck driver notice a passenger reclined topless as much as one fully nude? As for dare two, if I accept her offer on dare one then I may offer 13 horns or 13 minutes as a counter offer.

The plan now is for my wife and I to leave Saturday for a few days in the country. I think I will respond Wednesday to her offer leaving time for possible additional negotiations but not too much. I think I'm having as much fun with the negotiation process because of how nervous and embarrassed she is now.

RJ0001 10-06-2014 01:12 AM

Dare/bet

Whatever you decide will be exciting for you both. My wife and I do these car trip dares often. Reclining the seat gives her some protection from being seen. The only people that can really see are vehicles that are much higher and depending how fast you go, they don't see much, unless you slow down! The most obvious would be completely topless. The bare shoulders can be seen in mirrors as you approach and draw attention. If you want to be a little more discrete have her cover her shoulders. We sometimes just have her top pulled up leaving her shoulders covered. Whatever you decide, please take pics for everyone to enjoy!

Duran Duran 10-06-2014 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fheath (Post 1870619)
As luck goes, we were unable to get away today. After many request from my wife inquiring as to her two dares I finally told her my plan. Her reaction was as I thought. First she flat refused. I in turn told her that it was her decision. Later this afternoon she wanted to negotiate the terms and pay her debt. She requested her halter top sundress for the ride. Upon exiting onto the interstate she would pull the top down to her waist exposing her breast only. She would wear her dark sunglasses and recline in the passengers seat till we made it to the exit to our house in the country. As for dare number two she was good as planned because the bridges are so far away from civilization but requested three horns or three minutes.

I told her I would like to keep the debt payment as originally offered but would consider her counter propisal. Several things now. One my wife is being overly nice since and I'm loving that. She now keeps asking if I will accept her offer over and over and over... Two I think her riding topless solves the quick coverup issue but would a truck driver notice a passenger reclined topless as much as one fully nude? As for dare two, if I accept her offer on dare one then I may offer 13 horns or 13 minutes as a counter offer.

The plan now is for my wife and I to leave Saturday for a few days in the country. I think I will respond Wednesday to her offer leaving time for possible additional negotiations but not too much. I think I'm having as much fun with the negotiation process because of how nervous and embarrassed she is now.

Not sure of you and your wife's outdoor nude experience and how often you have done it, so the advice below may be off the mark if she's a veteran.

I think you should definitely go with your wife's counter proposals. It's better to have her really excited for it than not looking forward to it. Also, if you do her counter proposals and she enjoys it, there is a very good chance she will do more next time. Which is better for you because there will be a part 2, part 3... and then it becomes a habit. That's what you want. Part of the fun of these things is having the woman enjoy it. I'd also let her have a few drinks. That way she is more inclined to do more and generally enjoy it more.

Here's another idea: Have you thought about driving at night? My wife has been totally naked driving at night quite a few times and it always leads to pleasuring herself. Which is just a fantastic way to make a long drive pass by.

Hope this helps.

cufan86 10-06-2014 01:30 PM

I agree with Duran Duran. It seems like your wife is getting into the whole bet payoff so keep her excited. I might negotiate a little with her but ultimately give in to something less. Maybe trade less time on the bridge in exchange for taking some photos, or whatever you think of.

I think if you do that you will have a better chance for a future bet.

jimmybob69 10-06-2014 02:43 PM

This is the same girl you spoke about last year at camp with Bob, right????
Why don't you negotiate a picture for us??

fheath 10-06-2014 03:56 PM

Several things here. I agree with the post saying agree to her terms with hopes of similar events. I would say my wife is a novice at any form of exhibition. Over the years she has done things like go braless or wear tops exposing clevage but nothing too dramatic. The post from the week at my buddy Bob's lake house occurred years ago and nothing remotely close happened since until the day I posted about Mr John. She still felt guilty and embarrassed until recent.

In her words last night she will complete the two dares because she feels like she is not as sexually repressed. With that said I entered the bedroom last night with my wife relcined on pillows wearing the halter top sundress she pulled the top down to her waist exposing her 38 D's with hard nipples. She then asked how it looked and if I would agree to the first dare as she requested? Well, I am a weak male and we agreed to the dare one terms.

We the started discussing dare two. First she started a timer on her iPhone. At three minutes she stopped and said "see how looooong that took". Me being me I said I needed visual with the timer. She stood dropped the sundress handed me her phone placed her hands behind her head and said start the clock. At the end of three minutes she said that's more than enough time for ten horns. Well I used that same logic against her. I said if that's enough time for ten honks then six minutes would be OK because she would get ten before the three minute mark. She agreed to dare two with one additional stipulation. After one minute she can raise her right hand and ask for trucks to sound their horn if none are doing so.

As for pictures. A wise poster on OCC once said don't ruin a good thing. I know a lot of people say without proof it didn't happen. I would have no problem posting as my wife is quite attractive with an above average figure. She would absolutely kill me for posting the two previous two post much less this real time post now so a picture is out.

I am enjoying my wife exploring this new found freedom. Her emtreme embarrassment adds to the enjoyment for me. Also I did relent and she is allowed one mixed drink prior to leaving Saturday.

RJ0001 10-06-2014 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fheath (Post 1871122)
Several things here. I agree with the post saying agree to her terms with hopes of similar events. I would say my wife is a novice at any form of exhibition. Over the years she has done things like go braless or wear tops exposing clevage but nothing too dramatic. The post from the week at my buddy Bob's lake house occurred years ago and nothing remotely close happened since until the day I posted about Mr John. She still felt guilty and embarrassed until recent.

In her words last night she will complete the two dares because she feels like she is not as sexually repressed. With that said I entered the bedroom last night with my wife relcined on pillows wearing the halter top sundress she pulled the top down to her waist exposing her 38 D's with hard nipples. She then asked how it looked and if I would agree to the first dare as she requested? Well, I am a weak male and we agreed to the dare one terms.

We the started discussing dare two. First she started a timer on her iPhone. At three minutes she stopped and said "see how looooong that took". Me being me I said I needed visual with the timer. She stood dropped the sundress handed me her phone placed her hands behind her head and said start the clock. At the end of three minutes she said that's more than enough time for ten horns. Well I used that same logic against her. I said if that's enough time for ten honks then six minutes would be OK because she would get ten before the three minute mark. She agreed to dare two with one additional stipulation. After one minute she can raise her right hand and ask for trucks to sound their horn if none are doing so.

As for pictures. A wise poster on OCC once said don't ruin a good thing. I know a lot of people say without proof it didn't happen. I would have no problem posting as my wife is quite attractive with an above average figure. She would absolutely kill me for posting the two previous two post much less this real time post now so a picture is out.

I am enjoying my wife exploring this new found freedom. Her emtreme embarrassment adds to the enjoyment for me. Also I did relent and she is allowed one mixed drink prior to leaving Saturday.

Sounds like you are all set! Please let us know how it goes.

Duran Duran 10-07-2014 05:07 AM

Good Luck Fheath!

Definitely post how it went. Always looking for new ideas for Barbarella (Mrs Duran Duran) to try.

fheath 10-07-2014 08:55 AM

I definitely will. I guess after reading Vcpl post I am somewhat spooked about driving the interstate three hours with my wife's tits completely exposed to get reported or arrested. I was going to surprise the wife by taking our convertible mustang but after reviewing his post maybe safer taking our SUV or truck. Only really tall trucks can see into my truck. Everyone can see in the mustang.

Any advice making the drive less risky? I know the time on the bridge is safe from any law enforcement. I am traveling till Wednesday and stayed the night at the house. I took a picture of the bridge and sent to my wife with a caption saying get ready. She replied I will be by Saturday. Also as I'm driving looking at the overpasses I realized she will be more exposed than she thinks.

cufan86 10-07-2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fheath (Post 1871432)
I definitely will. I guess after reading Vcpl post I am somewhat spooked about driving the interstate three hours with my wife's tits completely exposed to get reported or arrested. I was going to surprise the wife by taking our convertible mustang but after reviewing his post maybe safer taking our SUV or truck. Only really tall trucks can see into my truck. Everyone can see in the mustang.

Any advice making the drive less risky? I know the time on the bridge is safe from any law enforcement. I am traveling till Wednesday and stayed the night at the house. I took a picture of the bridge and sent to my wife with a caption saying get ready. She replied I will be by Saturday. Also as I'm driving looking at the overpasses I realized she will be more exposed than she thinks.

Here is a safer idea for driving: When you come up to a trucker have her hold up a sign that reads "Wanna see my tits?" or something similar. If she gets a thumbs up or other signal, have her flash for 10 seconds or so. She still gets exposed but with much less danger of offending someone.

fheath 10-07-2014 09:13 AM

I would love for her to be that open and willing but her plan is to possibly take a sleep aide and snooze through any embarrassment on the drive. I am now thinking I will purchase a handheld CB?

artfuldogger 10-07-2014 10:05 AM

Having done this a few times (flashing truckers) with my wife, the advice I would give is: keep it fun, comfortable and simple all the way for both of you. Try not to rush any thing.
If you both get a buzz after doing it a few times, then it will take it's own progressive course.
Thank you for the posts, most enjoyable:)

thecleaner 10-07-2014 11:56 AM

Other Ideas

My dares usually involve 2 or 3 levels in increasing degrees of exposure....make the highest level absolutely insane so the second one (The one you want) seems tame. I also like to add to these types of weekends that bra's and panties are forbidden for the entire weekend.

fheath 10-07-2014 01:12 PM

As I am traveling for two days between my company's locations I have made it a point to be more observant of trucks and truck drivers. I stopped and purchased a handheld CB today. It took some time to get operating correctly but I must admit as I am driving and listening I can understand a truck drivers boredom. Also as I mentioned earlier. The overpass to our house will lead to a full exposure. Most newer overpass walls are solid tall concrete while the older overpass is a short concrete rail. I tried to attach a photo from my phone but no clue how that works.

While passing trucks it appears that the slower I pass the driver will check his mirror. I am in my truck today so I am looking down at most vehicles but can not see any drivers as I pass to see if they look. I do think that my truck will only allow large trucks a view while non commercial traffic will drive by none the wiser. Also in a reclined position a driver would see through the front window, passenger window, back passenger window and the back window even when behind my truck. I assume if I seechim in my rearview he can see down in the reclined passenger's seat.

What I learned today is I will take my truck so my wife can sleep and drivers, if they look, will have ample viewing. I also learned I am most excited for the bridge dare, where drivers may or may not look in the truck they will absolutely see a completely naked woman on the bridge. Never thought to be this observant about trucks and bridges before, it makes me smile.

fheath 10-11-2014 09:39 PM

Fantastic day!!!! I woke early and took my truck to have it detailed. After traveling in it most of the week it was quiet dirty. Plus I had all windows cleaned inside and out. When I arrived home my wife was sitting outside having coffee. I too poured a cup and sat with her having what seemed like a lot of small talk while all I could think of was the paying of the lost bet. The conversation eventually turned to our impending trip. We decided I would go pick up the required lumber and we would leave around one. I volunteered to get the lumber for two reasons. One I would drive slower and two with the gate down in the bed it would help keep my tag from being obvious. So after the longest morning ever and after I brought home Chinese food it was time to depart. I loaded the overbite bag and started locking the house when my wife entered the kitchen. I laughed out loud. She was wearing the sundress as promised but also had on the largest Jackie onasis sunglasses I've ever seen. What made me laugh was she had my "hat hair" hat on. This is a ball cap with shoulder length black hair sewn into the inside seem. She had her blonde hair tucked into the hat and asked would I recognise her without the hat. I said absolutely not. She walked over to bathroom mirror looked at herself and said let's get going and told me she took a sleep aide thirty minutes before and will hopefully sleep through any and all embarrassment.

We loaded into the truck and headed out. It takes about thirty minutes to get from our suburban city onto the interstate. We drove through town exited to the expressway. About half way my wife sets the radio on a Sirius station of her choice, looks at me and said do not wake me up till we are at the exit to our house. Instead of reclining the passenger seat part of the way she laid the seat almost flat. She pulled the hat over the top of her sunglasses said have a nice drive and the the money shot. She pulled the halter top to just above her bellybutton letting those two beautiful breast see the freedom of my truck. Her nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them. I then asked the question before I thought. What about traffic till the interstate. She responded with don't care going to sleep. That was our last conversation till the exit.

Well I put the earplug into my left ear to monitor CB conversations. Other than the occasional traffic or truck stop report it was slow. I passed four or five trucks in route to the interstate with no obvious luck. No CB no horn no nothing. I was at least resolving myself to at least having a great view for the next three hours. After passing another ten trucks on the interstate with again no reactions that I could tell or hear I was approaching construction. The left lane was closed so traffic merged to the single right lane. I was behind a truck. Before the merge a truck pulled into my lane. We went from 70 plus mph to a very slow 50. It was then then driver announced on his CB that he is sitting behind a, describes my truck, with the prettiest brunette seat cover you've ever seen. I looked in my rearview and the truck was maybe a foot from my lowered gate. The driver looked as though he was leaning over the top of his steering wheel looking directly at my wife's tits. No response came back. He then blasted his horn. The truck in front of me responded asking if he needed assistance. The conversation turned to how wonderful the view and he has two more miles. By the way his cb name was cowboy. I stayed in that position till I was able to enter the left lane and slowly pass the next truck. After I passed him I pulled in front and slowly pulled away. As they got smaller in my rearview I started getting additional comments on my location and supposed speed. It seems trucks traveling the other direction were giving my "twenty" as they called it. I passed several more trucks that did not seem to look and several that voiced their emense pleasure to others. Then I heard on the cb about construction on a bridge six miles ahead slowing traffic. My location was then given. The result of the conversation was plain when I saw the construction ahead sign. Two trucks were side by side with several in front of them. I pulled into the right lane behind the truck. As we approached the bridge the truck in the left lane slowed quickly and pulled in behind me. The cb was again buzzing.

Will finish the road trip shortly.

fheath 10-12-2014 02:05 AM

Without my hand held cb this would be a boring post so for anyone reading this monitoring the communication between active drivers is a must. As we approached the bridge construction the driver behind me was talking nonstop about my wife's tits and nipples. A driver in front was telling him to pass if possible and drag my truck by crawling. We were on the interstate now for just under one hour. I spoke to my wife to check and she was sleeping. So I decided to let the truck behind me do as they had planned. As traffic slowed for construction the cb conversation was busy. From the truck behind me to others I was assuming somewhere in front asking for progress. Well we came to the end of the construction and I let the truck behind me move into the lane and start to pass me. As he passed so did another truck with an empty flatbed. I moved in behind the flatbed truck. As we got along side the truck I could see four trucks in the right lane with two cars in between. As we slowly moved up to the side of the first truck I could see a young redheaded guy looking back at my wife. We very slowly made our way to the side of his truck and he smiled giving me a thumbs up. As we slowly moved window to window I could not see him but my wife was directly below his window. We stayed there for a long minute till we started to pass him and move beside the next truck. When I had moved past the first truck that driver was on the radio complaining about not getting enough time while others were complaining about taking too long. Also we have moved back to just under the posted speed limit. We moved up to the second truck and he was also waiting. As we approached his window I could see him looking back and down. We did the same at his truck crawling by giving him plenty of time for viewing. Both the drivers looked to be in their thirties and were very complimentary of my wife with their comments. The next driver was waiting also. When he look back all I see is a lot of white hair. I couldn't tell if he smiled or what with all the hair. We slowly went by his window. The two cars were gone and we were slowly approaching the last truck. This driver was also waiting. He looked like he was facing his drivers side window. He also had his cb in his hand telling the trucks to slow down that his truck was governed slower. This driver was a bald black man. He was smiling all the way till I lost sight of him when we were window to window. As we crawled by it was interesting listening to his comments about my wife's pearly white titties and pink nipples. Now we are passed him and the first drivers pulls into the right lane. We proceed withe the same routine. As we pass him the flatbed truck moves into the right lane. I go ahead and somewhat slowly pass him and pull into the right lane giving him additional time to view which according to his cb comments was much appreciated. I do decide to get back to five miles over posted speed limit.

To cut this short I had many trucks after the first line that either saw my wife and said nothing or missed the show. I can only assume that if they had a cb and it was turned on they were looking. Toward the last hour of the drive I had passed many of those that I assume did not look. It seemed if they looked they announced on cb. I topped a hill and I was desperate. There was a truck half way down the hill and a whole line of trucks going up the opposite hill. I passed him slowly. No reaction but there was an SUV right behind me so I pulled into the left lane to let it by. As he passed my cb came alive with a driver named T-rex. He was calling the trucks ahead. I did not receive what was responded but he said he is behind a, and describes my truck, and their some mighty fine eye candy in the passengers seat. I speed up. It takes some time but I catch up to the line of trucks. I believe there were eight. I start to pass the first truck. As I move window to window I hear on the cb a driver say this just made my day. Pretty woman and pretty titties. The cb was buzzing. I made it through the first four when i hear a driver tell another to back off so he can slide in behind for a longer look. The response was hilarious to the other drivers because they all started laughing into their cb. He said " no for two reasons. One yo slow poor assed governed truck caint keep up and two black folks don't get to see this often. I look in my rearview and I was so into passing the trucks I never saw this truck behind me. Now he was grinning and talking into the cb answering all the questions. Well I make it to the end and pull in front of the last truck. The guy behind pulls on past. He is driving a timber truck and empty trailer. I hang there for a mile or so which was richly appreciated.

So now I am getting within thirty miles of my exit so I decided I have exposed my wife to many what seemed to be appreciative truck drivers. So I will speed up and get there. I forgot about my timber truck driver. I pulled into the left lane to pass and sped to seventy five. Seventy is the speed limit. I get window to window and he speeds to seventy five. We drive this way a minute till I speed up to eighty and pass. I slow back to seventy five and he road all the way to my exit for about thirty miles watching my wife's tits through the back glass commenting to trucks as we passed.

Dare one was fantastic. Countless number of comments on my handheld cb. I wake my wife after we made the exit. She slept soundly. Now on to dare two.

wolf86 10-12-2014 02:20 AM

Damn, that is one hot story! Can't wait for more!

fheath 10-12-2014 05:44 PM

We are currently on the interstate heading home. My wife was the perfect partner the entire time spend at the house. I will explain after I relay dare #2. Well after waking my wife at the exit the only question asked was how did it go. My response was great. It takes twenty minutes to get to the bridges from the exit. Its takes another twenty minutes from the bridges to our house. After about five minutes I asked if she was ready to complete the bridge dare. She asked if we could go to the house first and freashen up maybe have some liquid courage first. I remembered a reply to my post here saying don't pressure so I responded with absolutely.

As we were getting close to the house my wife said part of her delay was she wanted to check the road for traffic. Again this is not the quickest way to the house but has only two or three very poor looking homes/trailers on the entire drive. As I thought, we had no traffic all the way to our house. While I unloaded the bed of the truck my wife unloaded the front. It took some time to unload and stack all the building supplies. My wife came outside wearing a very large T-shirt that d****s to her knees. I asked what happened to her dress. She said she thought the T-shirt was more appropriate. She handed me a large vodkacranberry set her glass down and lifted the shirt exposing her naked bod. I asked if she was ready. She said after one more drink. We both had another then got in my truck and headed to the bridges. According to my wife the drive was taking forever. The two drinks we had were strong and I could tell she was feeling some of the alcohol. I had made me a glass of grey goose on the rocks for the show. About half way she reached over and downed half my drink. I was surprised and asked why. She said she was so nervous that she thought she may throwup. Ten minutes later we are at the bridges. I pull over and ask which bridge she liked. Her response was laughing and saying neither. This made me laugh but I again remembered the advice " no pressure" so I responded with you don't have to finish this. I turned my truck around and started back for the house. Within a minute or two of driving she said no I want to pay my debt. So I turned around and headed back to the bridges. Again I pull to the side of the road in front of the first bridge. I again ask which bridge. After a long pause she picked up my glass and finished my drink. She then said this bridge is fine and just sat there. After some time of just sitting I said you don't have to do this. She responded with" I know" and said "I was just thinking if I do this and do this just like you asked for six minutes and horns don't count can I still buy the leather sofa?". I said that was not part of the negotiations. We spent the next several minutes with additional negotiations.

After the drive down and all the fun I had I was planning on surprising her with the sofa anyway but this worked in my favor. The final deal ended with my wife had to follow instructions to the letter. She would strip completely naked in my truck. She was allowed her phone and my hat with hair sewn in it and her sunglasses. She would walk to the middle of the bridge set her phone down and start the timer. She was to stand there facing the traffic with her hands locked together behind her head the whole six minutes. If someone stops on the interstate and she moves (unless law enforcement) she will lose. She had to stay completely still. We reviewed the new rules and she reminded me when the time goes off she gets her sofa also. I went as far to tell her I know my money is safe. She set her phone for six minutes on the timer/alarm. Showed me the screen. Took an IceCube out of my glass said not that they need it and rubbed both nipples under her T-shirt. She the pulled off the T-shirt and damn she looked good sitting naked in my truck. She took the hat and got all her blonde hair tucked in and put on her Jackie onasis sunglasses. Turned to me and asked how she looked. I would not have known who she was wearing the hair but I said stunning but lose the shoes, rules are rules. She stuck out her lip removed her shoes and opened the door.

I will complete tonight. My thumb is getting sore and my dick hard.

artfuldogger 10-13-2014 08:13 AM

Did you happen to have a camera handy??? ;)

fheath 10-13-2014 10:38 AM

I guess I would define what my wife is attempting as experimental. By this I mean she would like to be more open sexually. Her conscious tells her that good christian women do not openly flaunt their sex. When we left bob's lake house after a week of fun, some on her on others not, my wife felt so guilty and for the lack of a better word "trashy". We discussed that week to the point we never mentioned it for years. Then that Saturday at our pool with Mr john. After the funeral she wanted to talk about everything. I listened to all her reasons that she has to act a certain way or wear certain clothes or talk certain ways. All her reasons centered around my opinion of her and others impressions of her. The conclusion was as long as I am happy and she is happy and no one is offended by anything we should do or wear then we should be happy and enjoy each other. This conversation has inspired my wife to do her best at not thinking she is trashy for being braless.

Now the bet. Yes by taking a sleeping aide she avoided the "embarrassment" of others seeing her bare breast but she did it and was very happy with herself. I will explain later with the completion of dare two. I read a post that said take our time and no pressure. That's exactly what I'm doing. I have asked for pictures but she is definitely not that far yet. I have my phone and it crossed my mind to take a quick pic but as she is really doing things I only day dream about I do not want to screw this up.

So the long answer is above. The short answer is, I don't want to screw this up and my wife has said no pictures.

fheath 10-13-2014 01:23 PM

Now to the conclusion of my now most favorite day. I believe I ended with my wife completely naked except for a hat with long black hair sewn into it and big ass sunglasses. My wife was now determined to complete this dare. It was kind of funny watching her walk away from the truck tiptoeing down the bridge. Rocks on the road hurt bare feet. She walked straight up to the middle of the bridge turned left walked to the rail stepped onto the small concrete rise laid her phone on the rail and started the timer. Here is my blonde wife with her somewhat pale skin standing on the bridge with her fingers locked raised behind her head. This lifted her tits to the point I wanted to get out and have at her. I now turned my handheld cb on. Just before turning on my handheld I heard a truck blast its horn which reminded me of the handheld. It took a minute but the cb traffic started. A truck driver announced a hott brunette flasher on an overpass at mile marker ***. Well before the first minute was up I heard six horns and multiple speculations on what bet she lost to be standing there without moving. Well into the second minute horn number ten was sounded. I smiled looking at my wife standing like a nude statue thinking if she would have stuck with the original deal she would be on her waybback to the truck. Within the three plus minute I quit counting horns and continued monitoring the handheld for any negative comments towards calling law enforcement of which all I heard was extremely positive reports. Somewhere around the four minute mark things changed.

This bridge sits in a curve with about 200 feet of trees around the curve to the next bridge. So from where we are neither of us can see what's approaching till it pops out from the curve. If you are guessing a car, nope. What comes into sight is an older black man riding a rusty bicycle. I see him first a panic. I can not think of what to do. Well before I can crank the truck my wife sees him and does not move other than turn her head looking at me. She is only about thirty feet in front of me so I first raise my hands then point at me then her to indicate I will drive over and she can get in the truck. She looks back at the bicycle which is now approaching the bridge looks at her phone then looks at me and shakes her head no. I almost shit. I did crank the truck but she looked at me shaking her head. I looked at my phone and she had a little over a minute. I left the truck running and watched this unfold.

I watched the man pedal his bike up to my naked wife. He stopped beside her. My wife never moved other than turn her head to face him. From where I was sitting I could tell they were talking but had no idea about what. I was extremely nervous to the point I had my truck in gear to intervene if needed. He was so close sitting on the bicycle that he could have grabbed my wife's right tit without extending his arm. Durning this time the handheld was still going and horns blowing. What seemed like forever but was about a minute my wife let her hands down and picked up her phone. Turned to the man and said something and started walking back to the truck. The man on the bicycle started pedaling towards my truck then turned and stopped. He watched my wife walk past then he left the same way he came.

My wife got in the truck and said "oh my god I can not believe I did all six minutes". As I backed out and turned around my wife slipped her T-shirt back on after removing the hat and glasses. I started with asking questions but she said to wait till we were at the house with a drink in hand. She did ask if she completed the deal to the letter. I said absolutely that she earned the leather sofa. She only said how proud she was of herself not running back to the truck when she saw the man on the bicycle.

We made it to the house. My wife changed into shorts and a very thin yellow cami top. Damn she looked good sitting there with her nipples visible and poking through the top. I started out with why did she not let me pick her off the bridge when we saw the man on the bicycle. She said she started to run back but looked at her timer and she only had one minute and forty two seconds to complete the dare. She also said she wanted to show me she would complete a deal just as she did before with Mr john. I then asked how the conversation went. She said he never said a word until he rode right up to her. He asked her if she was OK or needed help. She told him she lost a bet to her husband motioned towards me with her head and had to stand there for six minutes without moving. He asked how long she had been there. She looked down and said she had about a minute to go. He asked if I would be mad if he sat there to keep her company. She said she did not know. She said he just started looking her up and down without saying anything which made her ask if she could help him in a sarcastic tone. He said that its not everyday that you ride a bicycle for exercise and run across a very pretty naked white woman. He then asked if he could touch her. She said only if he wants to get shot. He responded with I believe I'll just look. She said the last thirty seconds took an hour. After the alarm went off she said she lowered her arms and turned the alarm off. She said he then asked if she would face him now for a front view. She said that since he had already seen about everything so she took a step away and faced him to tell him thank you for being a gentleman. He said it was his pleasure. She then turned and walked back toward the truck. She said he passed her on the bike and stopped. He told her he wanted to see her tits as she walked by. Then left.

I asked her how she feels. She said she was very proud of herself. She explained that we have owned this house for three years and still do not know anyone from either small nearby towns so she does not care. Also she said the trucks and cars must have liked what they saw with way more than ten horns. I told her about the trip from our hime to the house and the handheld cb. She really seemed to be proud of herself for sticking with the entire deal and has no regrets. She even liked hearing what the truck drivers had to say.

Well that's my Saturday. It turned out better than expected. From the drive on the interstate to the bridge. I forgot to include the introduction on the bridge. When the man decided that my wife was not in danger he introduced himself. His name was Charles. My wife panicked not wanting to give her real name. The first name that came to mind was Charlotte. So somewhere yesterday and today there is an older black man named Charles trying to convince someone that he spent several minutes on a bridge with a naked brunette white woman. I hope they believe him.

cufan86 10-13-2014 01:46 PM

Awesome!

Thanks for the story. It was great. A few questions, if you don't mind. How much could the truckers see with her on the bridge? Was it tits only or was her pussy visible? How scared was she standing there? Do you think she was visible to trucks only or also to cars? You mention that it excited her. Was she excited while the dare was occurring or only afterwards?

Thanks again.

fheath 10-13-2014 03:03 PM

The bridge is two lanes. Very old and narrow two lanes. The sides of the bridge have a small curb that's about six inches tall. That is what my wife stood on. This puts the cross rail between her knees and waist. I am 100 percent sure that both cars and trucks could see both her pussy and titties. Also according to the banter on the cb, most truck drivers prefer a full bush pussy or a bald pussy. Saturday my wife left a strip of blonde hair that received comments. The excitement she voiced to me was more about completing the challenge. She was nervous to the point of feeling sick. I believe the alcohol assisted in giving her courage. She was really nervous when the man on the bike pulled up to her. That was an unexpected unplanned occurance. She thought at one point he was going to reach over and grab her breast. She was relieved he didn't. I again think her excitement was more after than during the event. She seemed really proud of herself for not moving or lowering her hands when he pulled up beside her to completing the full six minutes. She also liked to hear the truckers comments. To answer the last question in short, I think she was nervous during and excited afterwards.

Duran Duran 10-18-2014 05:18 AM

Fheath,

Fantastic result all round and a truly great story! Thanks for putting in the time to tell it so comprehensively.

And well done on managing it perfectly. I hope this leads to further outdoor shenanigans in the future!

fheath 12-24-2014 09:48 AM

Nothing new to post till last night. We had a small party at our house last night. My friend Kenneth and his wife decided to have a nightcap before leaving. Kenneth and I were outside talking by the fire pit with the wives inside. Kenneth owns a construction company and we were discussing him bringing over a backhoe to help me remove a few trees from our yard that my wife has been on my ass about for several years. We decided he would come over this Saturday weather permiting. Our conversation then turned to sex and wives. I then relayed the events of my wife's lost bet to him. He was very excited and a asked many questions. He then said he was disappointed that all saw my wife in the buff and he has only seen her in a swimsuit in the 15 years we have known each other. So this made me think. I told him to make it sound like I am trying to get him to assist in tree removal but he is reluctant and see what my wife would say.

We came up with a deal of braless wearing a seethru top. Now we waited on my wife to come out.

She brought us refills after a while and asked what we were talking about. I then told her I spent the last thirty minutes trying to convince kenneth to bring his backhoe over to help mecremove the two trees and trim the others. As I already knew, this had her sit down and proceed to beg also. Kenneth played this perfect. He finally asked if he loads the equipment on the trailer and hauls it over on Saturday what's in it for him. I never said a word. She offered drinks, food, etc... Kenneth finally said OK only of she helped but had to wear a sexy top the entire time. She looked at me and I gave her a shoulder shrug. He then added a see thru braless top. He then went on with the cost of loading hauling and operating the equipment and on saturday. My wife smiled and walked back into the house. Disappointed we finished our drinks and agreed to see each other this Saturday.

As kenneth and his wife were leaving my wife look at him and said, "I guess we will see each other Saturday" to which kenneth replied absolutely, bright and early.

My wife said after they left, "you told him about the bet". I said yes. We talked about Saturday and she intends to do this if kenneth shows up. I asked what top shecwas planning to wear she said we will seecsaturday. Before going to bed last night she walked into the bedroom in a white seethru swim suit cover and asked would this top work. It his nothing, completely seethru. I said yesvand if she was going to wear it. She said again we will see.

Kenneth text me later asking was she serious. I text back that it sure looked that way by the top she just modeled. He sent back this will became great Christmas.

I hope so.

fheath 12-29-2014 03:54 PM

Well this past week was fun. My buddy who calls often but rarely text, consistently text me from thursday night through Friday night. He kept asking if my wife was going to keep her bargain. I did show her some text and she would just roll her eyes.

Friday the weather turned wet. Kenneth called friday night to see if we were on for tree removal. I asked my wife and she responded with "tomorrow or never". With that he and I decided to meet early at his office to load equipment and drive to the house.

I woke Saturday a.m. to a text saying waiting on you it the office. I showed my wife the text and said kenneth is so wound up he's thirty minutes early. I asked what she was going to do. She said just as promised. I asked what she was going to wear. She responded we will see.

I met kenneth at his office 6:30 a.m. we loaded the backhoe on his trailer along with ladders saws and other equipment. While riding over in his truck I asked about his wife and what she may think. I also didn't want it to be talked about to others if in fact my wife follows through with this deal. Kenneth said nothing. He pull his phone from his hip and sent me a text. He said if anything is said to use this to retaliate. I looked at my phone and it was a frontal picture of his wife in the shower. Now Kenneth's wife is not very attractive to me but I did not expect this. I laughed and asked what if my wife backs out and I now have a photo of his full naked frontal wife. We both laughed. As a side note kenneth took this photo of her reflection in the mirror while showering and has no clue he has a nude pic on his phone. Side note two, I still have the picture saved on my phone.

We made it to the house just before 8 a.m. the weather was overcast but no rain. We unloaded the backhoe and loaded all the equipment into the large front bucket and headed down the driveway. My wife walks out in running pants or yoga I'm never sure. Tennis shoes and a jacket. We pulled up to the first tree by the detached garage and started unloading. Kenneth then asked my wife what she had on under the jacket and reminded her of his deal. She unzipped the jacket to expose a white sports bra. Not the least bit sheer. Kenneth sat on the bucket of the backhoe and said he would wait. This was the first time my wife sounded unsure all week. She said after seeing herself in the mirror earlier she did not want his wife nor anyone else to hear about this. Kenneth offered her a solution. I almost fell off the backhoe. He pulled his phone off his hip. Dropped his jeans and boxers took a penis selfie sent it to my wife's phone. He did not rush this either. He then pulled everything on and asked if that text would prove he would say nothing. I was rolling laughing. The look on my wife's face was priceless. She turned around and went back to the house. I asked kenneth what the hell. He said he would work all day naked to be able to look at my wife's tits while there. We both laughed. I brought up the pic he sent me. He said to keep it anyway to prove he would say nothing.

As we were preparing to start on the first tree my wife came back out. Kenneth was on the backhoe and I was on the boom with the saw. I started cutting limbs. While I cut limbs kenneth has nothing to do till I need to move up or down the tree. When I was ready to move I didnt . I look down and he is looking at my wife. She has on a very sheer light blue blouse with a pocket over each nipple. Plenty of side boob but could only make out a hint of areola/nipple through the pocket material. With the motor running I could not hear the conversation. We finished trimming all the limbs and were ready to start the topping process. I came down and asked about the conversation. Kenneth said he told he that's not the idea of sheer even though he loved the sight. She made him give her his phone before going back inside. He said she want to make sure no pictures. We both laughed again. When we were down to the last ten feet of tree standing I look to my left and my lovely wife is standing with her hands on her hips wearing a very sheer light yellow top. I have never seen the top before. It was like a tight yellow skin on her body. I almost shot a load looking down at her. She and kenneth were having a conversation about something but she was making no attempt to cover. I finished the tree as if I never looked. When I stepped out of the bucket kenneth turned off the backhoe. She turned and faced me with her hands on her hips. She asked what I thought. I said "wow". I asked where the top came from. It is a workout cover top she purchased for the day. As Kenneth backed the trailer down the drive my wife asked if everything was OK. I said absolutely. I couldn't tell but she was really nervous because she was completely sober.

It was fun watching kenneth drool over my wife's tits. Very sexy watching her tits bounce with every step. My wife actually worked hard hauling the smaller limbs to the trailer. Kenneth found every excuse to be close to her. The first tree filled the trailer so we had to take it to the landfill. Of course kenneth insisted my wife ride with us but allowed her a jacket to cover in traffic. He did not hide the fact he was looking her adjusted the rearview mirror to stare at her nipples.

There were many instances of kenneth offering to help her but she always said no thanks. When we broke for lunch around 1 p.m. we started having a few beverages. We had decided to cut and trim trees first then clear them to the landfill. We left one tree for last as it needed a block and tackle on two limbs so that they did not fall on the fence or side of the garage. This was the part kenneth had waited for.

He had tried all day to inadvertently touch my wife. With her declining help it was hard for kenneth to get the opportunity. Again, kenneth did ask me if he could try. My response was fine if he got the chance I would not be mad.

This was well done by kenneth. For those not accustomed to a block and tackle, it attaches to a limb with a rope threaded between the pullies. One end of the rope attached to the part of the limb being cut and the other held by a person on the ground to keep it suspended till someone moved to the appropriate safe landing location. Well my wife was put on the rope to keep it from falling as she can not use any of the equipment. I attached the rope to a section of the limb and moved to cut. When I completed the cut kenneth locked the boom and got out of the backhoe to guide the limb down. He walked up to my wife. She had her hands extended just over her head holding the rope. While stand holding the rope wood shavings from the saw fell on her hair and chest. Very nonchalantly kenneth said let me help you with this. He started wiping the shavings off my wife's chest. She protested letting the rope slip to which I said don't drop that on the garage. Kenneth gave her tits and nipples a few more wipes then went over to get the other rope to guide the limb away from the garage. My wife again protested but I could tell the few drinks she had, kept her from embarrassment. She then wanted to swap task. Kenneth and I both volunteered but she could not do either job. She then told kenneth that the wood shavings were fine and she would brush them off. We repeated the same process with this limb portion being larger. As kenneth walked to my wife she started laughing telling kenneth she would get the ten damn shavings off. Being the gentleman he is he could not let that happen (his words), he did the same thing with two or three slow wipes across her tits and nipples to remove the debris. He then guided the limb to the ground. When we turned around my wife was walking into the house. Kenneth followed to apologize. He came back out smiling. He said she was getting a shot then mixing a drink to finish the job. He asked me again if I was OK that he will stop. I said as long as my wife is OK and it stays between us I am fine. He reminded me of the photo he sent me to assure his silence.

My wife came back. I could tell she had a tequila shot and drink. She was very flush and kenneth made her even blush more by pointing out how hard her nipples were. I did ask if she was OK. She smiled and said she was fine. Well we proceeded. This time I may have made sure additional wood shavings fell her way. This time kenneth assisted with five or six slow wipes of the tit and nipple. Now my wife would protest but just saying OK you got it or OK thats all. This went on till our last limb. This time all was the same except after five or six slow ass wipes of the tit and nipple, kenneth said since this is the last limb and tree I should clean all. My wife who had been saying theres no more shavings asked what. I'm am in a backhoe bucket about fifteen feet looking down at this. Kenneth reaches over and grabs a handful of tit and lifts with his other hand he wipes below her tit three or four times. My wife could say nothing but hold the rope. He repeats this with the other tit. This time my wife starts repeating OK, ok. We then lower the limb and finish is topping the tree. When we were done my wife said, "I believe I lived up to this and more" looking at kenneth. I will now go in the house while you guys finish.

We thanked her for the help and started the cleanup process. We finished the landfill runs. We started drinking while stacking wood. Kennoth could not stop talking about the day. We completed our work as the rain started. We went in the house. My wife stood there wearing a white top identical to the yellow. This top looked just like skin. It held the breast perfect. Kenneth and I both stood with mouth open. My wife said get a good look kenneth. This is your thankyou. With that she put on her jacket and zipped it. She also said nothing from today is said to anyone or around anyone. We all agreed.

I received two more nude pictures of Kenneth's wife saying that's for the work weekend. My wife also received an additional picture. Apparently, kenneth was not happy with the limp penis picture. He sent her a fully erect penis. My wife responded with how do I know who's this is. Kenneth sent a full facial side frontal with his hard dick pointing straight out.

My wife loves the look of her new yard. I love knowing that under her shirt she may be wearing one of the tops. Seems it was a fun time for all.

ModelT-MsDollie 12-29-2014 07:27 PM

Thanks. Those were some sexy exciting stories. Having been a trucker and one who convinced my wife to flash other truckers I could see this story unfolding. As far as I can remember a female passenger is only visible from the waist up at most. Sometimes a trucker may see her knees or legs if up on the dash. You were smart in driving slowly next to the truckers to let them enjoy the view. Now days few even look.
After more than 50+ years of my wife riding nude or in later years with her skirt up and her blouse down we've never had a complaint or problem. Those who are offended have just looked away.

When we were in our 30's and 40's right up until recently I'd get my wife to stand topless and nude on interstate overpasses in places much as you describe. We only worried about someone driving up from those country lanes. She always had a small bikini or other clothing handy. Tube tops make great tops and skirts for riding or being outside. They can both be pulled to her waist like a belt.
Back then truckers had CB radios but cell phones were unheard of. Modern day things are making these games a bit unsafe. You have a very playful and brave wife who should be fun for many years of similar games. As for us, we never use medication or alcohol.

fheath 12-29-2014 08:01 PM

Thanks model t. I have used your advice on several occasions. I am taking everything slow with my wife. Also Saturday, my wife had no liquid courage till late. I have had to lose several wagers to keep her interested. This tree cutting experience was a bonus as we were doing it anyway. My wife just happened to walk in on the conversation at the right time. The one thing about current technology is my wifes phone camera concerns. I hope to one day have her agree to allow me to post a picture of what I can only describe.

ModelT-MsDollie 12-30-2014 02:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
fheath you are going to have to describe your pick up truck. Please don't get offended. I am just curious.
I've driven a 2004 Dodge quad cab 10 years and have owned both a 1975 Ford supercab and a 1977 Ford supercab. Been in many other pickup trucks and other vehicles. For the life of me I can not picture anyone seeing your wife from behind even with the seat laid flat. And with it flat hardly no one could see her tits from a truck at her side window. Please explain. Yes she may have been visible when you are passed on the left by a truck. Even then you are blocking a good view.

My 5'8" wife with large breasts has to sit on a pillow and turn her body toward the door window with her seat moved forward and straight up to flash truckers. No one has been able to see her from behind in anything except our class A motorhome when on the rear bed on her knees and on our Harley.
Our best vehicles for flashing were our 1987 Chevy van and our 1994 Dodge van. The higher bucket seats and lower door windows made it possible.
As an extrucker I can not imagine seeing anything of your wife unless she is sitting up. Most don't realize that nothing shows while in an upright position except from slightly below the breasts upward.
From a bridge overpass I have seen other female flashers nude and topless. In the short time as I passed below I could see their tits and barely notice they are nude. No pussy or hair was visible.
I hate to question you but it doesn't make sense.

This is pretty much all a trucker will see when my wife flashes.

fheath 12-30-2014 05:47 PM

No problem. I drive a 2005 ford F150 superduty quadcab. The difference may be I have large tires for mud that adds height while also I added a lift kit. When I pass a truck, you do not have to look down very far to see. I was also surprised that a truck could see my wife from the rear window. Other than my truck lifted significantly taller than a stock truck coupled with the jumbo mudder's it is a stock F150.

fheath 12-30-2014 06:21 PM

Sorry, I failed to describe the overpass again. We are not talking about an overpass built to current standards. This is an older two lane bridge. The side trails are set into concrete forming about an eight inch step. When my wife stood on this ledge the top rail was just above her knee. This bridge crosses the south bound lanes of interstate 55. After the first several trucks passed there was no way to miss a very pale skinned nude female. That was when the chatter started. Trucks would noticablly slow down to observe.

Not sure the differences on bridges. I chose this spot because of the location.

I try to write what I see and hear. It definitely made the long drive enjoyable. Also I can not pass under this overpass without smiling.

ModelT-MsDollie 12-31-2014 05:27 PM

Sorry

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks fheath. After writing my above questions and comments I regretted it. Glad you were not offeneded. It's just that I've seen these flashing acts from all angles. I still can't picture anyone seeing tits from behind but I guess anything is possible. Also your truck being taller than stock actually gives a negative view. The lower the vehicle with the tittie player the better view for a trucker.
I do know as a trucker we check the mirrors of passing cars just for safety. When I saw bare shoulders I normally was ready to look down. Often it was no more than bare shoulders but there were those surprise boobies that made life more exciting.
I like to think the CB radio was my friend. I warned drivers ahead and drivers behind would tell me what to watch for. Of course back in the 60's-80's many cars had a CB and the flashers were listening. It was rare when they talked. I rarely talked to truckers when my wife flashed. If I did I pretended I was a trucker and just mentioned a certain car in code. There were those special times my wife had to thank drivers.
Still our best game vehicles were those stock highth vans. A lot has to do with the way windows were in older vehicles.
Living in Illinois we played many of those overpass games up and down I55 and I74. Even in Wisconsin and boardering states. Sometimes those surprises by a local driving down the narrow dirt road was more fun than flashing truckers. Somehow we never got in trouble. Usually we were camped someplace near and those overpasses were much as you describe. They have changed a lot now with taller railings. You have to remember a truck is not getting a great close up. He only knows the woman is nude which is enough for a turn on.
Amazing how these old memories return. HAPPY NUDE YEAR.

We've been playing flashing games in this truck for ten years. Not the best visibility for others but my wife tries her best to show her tits. Of course the window gets lowered. I hate tinted windows.

fheath 12-31-2014 06:24 PM

Not offended at all. From the chatter on the cb and the look on the drivers faces I am positive the view was decent. I also read how to give the best view for example move the riders seat forward to have her placed center of the window.

These occurrences are sometimes hard for me to believe knowing my wife. She told me last night she was more comfortable Saturday than ever before which shocked her. I asked why and she said not drinking before made her feel in control. I asked when we could have a repeat. She said I sounded like kenneth and she was going to see if Saturday made anything awkward with our relationship with kenneth.

I guess I will see.

fheath 03-02-2015 03:56 PM

Well, absolutely nothing has happened to write about. We have had several outings with our friends that include Kenneth and his wife. My wife did not sense anything awkward. She has developed a text buddy.

Kenneth had asked me if he could text my wife. I told him that was her decision. He said he wanted to see if he could get her to text a picture. I wished him luck.

He started texting her that evening. She was reading me the text. It started out as general conversation. As he went on it started sounding like a school kid. He was asking for a tit pic. He even broke out the I'll send you mine if you send me yours.
This has been going on for some time. A month ago my wife said look what your buddy sent your wife. It was a picture of his penis wearing a top hat and bow tie with a caption saying your turn. After gathering my composure from laughing I asked her response. She typed, I already have that in my phone but thanks. She said he has been trying to get her to send a boob picture. I asked why not. She said "no pictures".

Kenneth and I met for lunch last week. I asked how his text challenge is going. He said I should know. I told him I did not that my wife only showed me a picture of his penis in formal attire. After laughing again he said he is having no success with getting her to send a picture or engage in any form of erotic conversation. I wished him luck again. He asked for help. I told him I would help when he has his wife in a sheer top. He asked with or without bra. I said braless.

I write all this because kenneth just called me. I am invited to their home Saturday evening for food and drinks. My wife will be out of town at a continuing education conference till Sunday. So he has formulated a plan to see if he can get his wife into a sheer top for the two of us. I asked his plan. He has none.

At the very least I will have a good meal.

fheath 03-09-2015 03:58 PM

I received several calls and text from Kenneth last week telling me its a go then the next call or text telling me no. He also asked what I would do. I told him I offer to purchase something my wife really wants. He asked like what. I told him the vehicle that she is driving came from a dare. He wanted more detail but all I kept telling him is offer her something you would eventually purchase anyway. This was last Thursday per my text. Friday I received a text saying it was a go but very nervous.

Saturday afternoon I received a text confirming my arrival time. I answered with OK and I'll bring a bottle of wine. His response was no need that she was well on the way and very nervous about the evening.

I arrived at 6 p.m. Kenneth's wife answered the door alone. She was wearing jeans and a sheer lavender long sleeve top. She had on a white lace bra, however, nipple and areola was visible around the lace. Before she could say anything I said, "wow, sexy top". She turned red, and said come in. We walked into the kitchen. She asked if I would like a drink. I said absolutely. Now she is either standing with her arms crossed while we talk or her back to me while making the drink. I ask where was Kenneth. She said he had to run to the store and would be right back. I smiled to myself. He knew I would be on time. As she was bringing my drink to me she could not cover herself. My drink in one hand and hers in the other. She noticed my staring and immediately crossed her right arm across her tits after handing me the drink. I asked if I was intruding on anything or making her uncomfortable. She said not intruding at all but she was uncomfortable wearing the top and bra Kenneth bought her in front of me. I said please change, that I did not want to be the cause of her not having a good time tonight. She said she could not because she and Kenneth have a bet going and she will not lose. I asked the bet. She said if she said anymore she would lose. I said I have no problem watching her win a bet with kenneth , I always like watching him lose. She then asked for a big favor. I said anything. She said the bet was only tonight and would appreciate it if i would promise not tell anyone what she is wearing or might wear. I promised.

She looked to be a little more comfortable and we moved over to the sitting room off the kitchen. As we talked and drank I could tell she was working up to something. She finally said after refreshing our drinks that Kenneth was on his way back and she had to remove her bra before he arrived. Acting dumb I said "what"? She again said please never tell anyone about this but she has to have her bra on the table by the front door when Kenneth walks in. Again acting dumb, I said well go get another bra on if that helps. She finished her drink reached under her top and unclasped the front of the bra. It took her forever to get the bra off while wearing the top. She took the bra to the front door and came back sat down and said please never tell anyone. I said in my most sympathetic voice "never". She then lowered her arms and started talking.

Two things I noticed. It did not take her long to start acting normal. By that I mean not cover at every opportunity. Also, Kenneth's pictures did not do her justice.

Kenneth arrived and was smiling as he walked in. We went outside to smoke and he told me they set up him being gone. His wife wanted to talk to me first. He said if she completes the evening he will be headed to Hawaii in June. This was something they both talked about for years but never committed the time to go.

Well the evening passed with Kenneth and I watching his wifes tits during conversation during the meal and during drinks.

After the meal we adjourned to the den for drinks and fireplace.

It was much the same until kenneth started talking about his wife's tits jiggling when she laughed. She acted offended and said her tits were too firm to move that much. Kenneth reached over her shoulder, took a hand full of tit and jiggled. His wife wrestled his arm laughing. She again said that is not fair, stood up and shook her tits towards us saying see firm. Kenneth looked at me, winked and said what do you think. I said lovely. Kenneth said no, what do you think. I said lovely. Kenneth's wife looked at me with her lip out in a pouty voice saying you don't think so? I looked at kenneth he again winked at me and told his wife its not fair visually. She looked at kenneth in a blank stare. I felt awkward. She walked over to my chair put her hands behind her back and said whose right. I looked at kenneth and he said go ahead. I reached up and did a quick lift and squeeze. Looked at kenneth said firm. He said not fair. I need to do a full exam for firmness. His wife again faced me with her hands behind her back. This time I did a full hand squeeze one tit at a time. As I released my grip I would gradually slide my grip till I tweeked each nipple. I responded with definitely firm. Kenneths wife turned and faced him did a small bow and left the room.

Kenneth started laughing. I thought I had overstepped a boundary. Kenneth said nope. His wife won and they will be going to Hawaii this summer. She came back in the room wearing a large sweatshirt and sweatpants. She smiled and said she won. I acted dumb and asked what. She was like a giddy schoolgirl. She's going to Hawaii.

Before I left she gave me a big hung and reminded me of my promise. I assured her not a word.

Kenneth called yesterday. He said they had the best sex in years after I left. He also said his wife is not the least bit worried because I promised. Well now I have to find a way to help kenneth get a text.