One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Request: Prank Show Video (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=213422)

peepshowguy 09-01-2017 10:18 PM

Request: Prank Show Video

I have been searching for this prank show video I seen a long time ago. Not sure which show it was but it put a girl in a situation where her dress, towel, or something (it's been a very long time) was stuck in a door (looked like apartments). She would get people passing by to try to help her tug it or her out and then of course it ripped exposing all. Curious if anyone would have that here?

KarlMalone 09-01-2017 10:59 PM

Have seen many where the girl was left in underwear, but are you saying she was left naked?

peepshowguy 09-03-2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlMalone (Post 2497343)
Have seen many where the girl was left in underwear, but are you saying she was left naked?

Yeah. It looked to be staged in an apartment place. Girl acted like she was stuck in the door of the apartment and asked for help when someone walked by. As they tried to help her it would rip off her and she be there nude. Haven't ever been able to dig it back up though since I started looking for it again.

I thought it was the same show that did the cable prank where they had the girls change into a dress and lifted it off them pretending they were auditioning for something. Like I said it's been years since I seen the video.

thefonz 09-03-2017 04:53 PM

I think you are asking about the "Naked and Funny" series of videos.

If you Google that phrase, you should see some videos resembling what you're asking here, in various places on the web.

Some time ago, I recall a Russian web site that had all the videos posted, and I am kicking myself for getting rid of that link, my guess is that it is still out there.

And yes, the vids pretty much all featured at least topless nudity. Not sure there were too many full frontals, perhaps a few...

Alcahuete 09-05-2017 12:49 PM

Naked and Funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefonz (Post 2498503)
I think you are asking about the "Naked and Funny" series of videos.

If you Google that phrase, you should see some videos resembling what you're asking here, in various places on the web.

Some time ago, I recall a Russian web site that had all the videos posted, and I am kicking myself for getting rid of that link, my guess is that it is still out there.

And yes, the vids pretty much all featured at least topless nudity. Not sure there were too many full frontals, perhaps a few...

They might not have the exact clip you're looking for but russianfootagearchive.com has a large amount of (uncensored) clips from the show that I hadn't seen before. You can also search Naked and Funny on youtube although its harder to find uncensored clips.

peepshowguy 09-08-2017 08:35 PM

Thanks I will give them a look and see if I run across it. Appreciate the help.