One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Exposing My Girl. Shh..she doesn't know :-) (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=86513)

chaseandrews 01-11-2010 03:24 PM

Exposing My Girl. Shh..she doesn't know :-)

Now, I know there is already a thread started about exposing your wife or girlfriend or whomever, but this thread is a little different. That thread mostly contained stories about wives letting them expose them and there was only a couple about husbands or boyfriends exposing there wives or girlfriends without them knowing - this thread is for just for that. I had an experience over the weekend that changed my life. I wanna hear yours..

I have always loved the idea of exposing my girlfriend. We have been dating for several years, all through high school to be exact and we are still together to this day. Some of you have seen here because I have posted pictures of her. I find her to be beautiful and she really is the love of my life but there is a problem. I have always loved the idea of wanting to show her off or expose her to some of my friends or just random strangers Sadly, she was never into it. She said she was to shy. I brought up that she has let me post pics on the net but she said that was different, that none of you know her personally. I wouldn't give up though, I kept bringing it up and begging her. She still said no.

Well, this past weekend, I finally had my chance. I was so excited.

My girl and I were invited to a party with some friends. My friend was turning 21 and wanted to have a big party. He of course had beer there. Well the party was going well and everything and Shannon was having a blast - that was until she started drinking. She usually doesn't drink but she knows that I don't and that I could drive her back home. I never really saw her completely trashed before and let me tell you guys, she is a b*tch. She started to make fun of my friend who was throwing the party and started to pick on his girlfriend. My friend pulled me aside and told me to do something or we were gonna have to leave. He said he girlfriend was getting upset and that Shannon was ruining the party. I explained that Shannon usually doesn't drink and that I never saw her drink before. I told him I would talk to Shannon and tell her to knock it off.

After pulling Shannon aside and telling her what my friend had said, she agreed to calm down, which really didn't last long. She drank probably 3 or 4 more beers and started to get sick. She threw up all over the kitchen table. I cleaned everything up but could really tell that all eyes were on Shannon. She wasn't really all there. She was half asleep. I saw this as my chance. I knew I could make the party a PARTY again.

Now I would never tell anyone to do what I am about to do but I know Shannon and when I eventually tell her what happened in about a year or two, she will be cool with it. Plus, she did really bring it on herself. She was a b*tch at the party, :rolleyes:

I asked my friend if I could lay her down on his couch and said no problem. I picked her up and put on on the couch, facing up. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans and the shirt was tight, so it made her tits kinda stick out. By now, she had passed out or was just in a heavy sleep, I dont know and I dont care.

I left her there and walked and began to talk to an old friend. Before I knew it, there was a crowd around the couch. I walked back over and saw my friends girlfriend standing over Shannon. They were all pointing and carrying on. To the best of my memory this is what was said

"Isn't this the b*tch who called me a cumbucket?'

"Yeah"

"Oh, shit, who wants to see her tits?"

The crowd around her went nuts. I was pumped because my plan had worked. I wasn't really worried about anything happening because I know Kristen. Kristen being my friends girlfriend. She was nice but when you piss her off, you piss her off. Trust me, my balls have been kicked several times. Kristen mounted Shannon and the fun began. My dick was hard as a rock. I shoulda stepped in like a good boyfriend but this was my fantasy coming to life. I knew this my only chances to do this so I grew a pair and watched.

Kristen smiled and poured her beer all over Shannon's face and shirt and pants. I think there was even a "STRIP THAT b*tch" chant going for a wile. Kristen finally began to giggle as she lifted Shannon's shirt up and over her head. I remember Shannon had bought a new bra and panties when we went to the mall earlier that day but I didn't expect her to where them that day. It was a white bra that had those fake rhinestone shits on them. The crowd loved it, totally hard ons from every guy there. Kristen must have felt great cause it didnt take long before Shannons pants were off and on the floor. This gave Kristen an idea seeing at how well the crowd was eating it up.

"Look, her panties match the bra, white on white with rhinestones, she musta bought these at wal mart, cheap b*tch.."

She actually bought them at k-mart, close guess though. I must admit it was great. Kristen was outb*tching Shannon.

"Everyone, come here and see this, This b*tch is gonna give us a show anyone got more beer?"

I dont know if those were the exact words but trust me, everyone guy and even some of the girls were all around Shannon now, including Kristens boyfriend. I bet every guy poured there beer all over Shannon who was in nothing but her bran and panties. You could start to see her nipples through the bra now. A few of the guys there were taking pictures and videos with there phones. It was awesome but it got worse and more sexual quick.

Kristen shook shannon a few times to make sure she was still out. She was. Kristen then slapped Shannon a good one I could hear it from where I was standing. A few seconds later her bra was basicly ripped from her (which shannon was pissed about when she woke up.) Now her tits were fully exposed. This made the crowd go nuts again. Kristen started to play with her tits, much to the enjoyment of the crowd.

"Ha, look at these. Anyone wanna feel? I'm sure the b*tch don't mind."

Or something like that, all I know is there were atleast 10 or 12 hands all over her tits. Next came her panties. By this time I couldn't take much more and whipped out my dick. I made sure I wasn't, it wasn't hard anywho, there was naked chick on a a coach for all to see. Kristen made some joke that I dont remember. She spread Shannon's legs so everyone could see. By now every guy had there phone out taking pics or videos. Kristen then said the unthinkable..and this is really where i should have stepped in but what can I say? It was my fantasy..

"Who wants to cum on this b*tch?"

Every guy had there hand raised but she picked some dude I didn't know. The guy pulled out his dick, which wasn't really anything special I might add. She got some drunk b*tch to give the guy a hand job. He was about to cum , and boy did he let everyone know.

"UGH!!! IMAA CUM!"

And he exploded all over Shannon's face. It was a set to see. The crowd was canting and I came all over my friends wall. The crowd left Shannon alone and Kristen wrote sl*t real big on Shannon with some eyeliner or something. The party died pretty much after that. I picked Shannon up, grabbed her clothes and sped home.

She woke up like halfway through the night or something and woke me up. I told her we had sex and it got kinky (explaining sl*t being wrote on her chest and her new panties and bra destroyed.). She went back to sleep and that was that. No one talked about it, and I really haven't hung out with Kristen or her boyfriend since.

Please, lets here some of your stories. I'm sure there has to be some out. Showing your wife to sleeping friends? Somethng? Anything?

Lets hear it

meandmygirl 01-12-2010 04:09 AM

great story. Can you post a couple of pics of her ?

chaseandrews 01-12-2010 01:03 PM

Pics are posted in the Hardcore Amature section..under the thread name.."My Girl Needs Help"

chaseandrews 02-16-2010 10:22 AM

Anymore comments?

60gunner 02-18-2010 11:02 PM

hot

That is the most kinky, erotic, exciting story I have ever read. and for it to be real is awesome!!! thank you

xxxxenophile 02-21-2010 09:18 PM

I really love this tail, but wasn't able to find the thread - went back several months in the Hardcore Amat thread to no avail. The forum "Search" tool kept dropping key terms from the search, too... Guess I'm a spaz! or perhaps it's been "adjusted" by the mods like other threads...

Fango 02-21-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxxenophile (Post 669144)
I really love this tail, but wasn't able to find the thread - went back several months in the Hardcore Amat thread to no avail. The forum "Search" tool kept dropping key terms from the search, too... Guess I'm a spaz! or perhaps it's been "adjusted" by the mods like other threads...

Chaseandrews requested that the thread be removed. He can explain more if he chooses.

Fango

chaseandrews 02-21-2010 11:53 PM

I'd love to be able to post pics but somehow somebody got a hold of my girl and was sending her rude messages..I really wish I could post the pics but she has told me to remove them, but I would however love more comments

812white 02-28-2012 03:10 AM

Great story!! One of my favorites on this site!

dr octagon 02-28-2012 04:14 PM

I read this on literotica years ago... I remember because it was so awesome.