One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Mrs Robinson (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=246528)

karlhein 12-16-2021 11:34 AM

Mrs Robinson

4 Attachment(s)
I finished HS in the mid '60s, college in '70. The movie "The Graduate" was relevant to me. My favorite character was Mrs Robinson, a slightly older lady, who knew what she wanted sexually, and was happy to engage with a younger guy, who was always ready. I've had several Mrs Robinson's in my life, leading to a lot of firsts.....first lady to come with me, first swollower , first anal, first 3 some. Images of the Mrs Robinson with her young lovers always give me a thrill. Anyone else?

karlhein 12-16-2021 12:17 PM

4 Attachment(s)
A few more examples. I wish digital cameras had been around in my youth.

karlhein 12-16-2021 02:08 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Some more, I can almost put myself in some of these photos, as I've been in almost exactly the same situation, lots of nice memories.

karlhein 12-17-2021 01:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If there is a single image that captures "Mrs Robinson" for me, this is it.....me in jeans, with a perpetually hard cock, with a pretty older lady watching my face as she "gets her vitamins"

karlhein 12-20-2021 12:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The unique thing is that Mrs Robinson always knew what she wanted. Pretty "heady" stuff for a young guy who was still learning how to please a lady.

karlhein 12-22-2021 01:20 PM

6 Attachment(s)
With a younger woman, getting some head was often a matter of luck and persuasion, something she "did for you". Whether it was because Mr Robinson couldn't get that excited, or because she wanted to prove to herself that she was still exciting, Mrs Robinson always seemed to give head "because she wanted to". And, it often made her dripping wet, and she often wanted to see if you could perform "twice in a row"

karlhein 12-22-2021 02:47 PM

7 Attachment(s)
I think that either Mr Robinson can't "go deep" or maybe isn't around any more, I often heard "fuck me deep" from Mrs Robinson. In any case, she liked it deep, and hard, and what else does a young guy have to give to an uberMILF?

karlhein 12-23-2021 12:37 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Mrs Robinson was not always fresh faced and perkey. But, in my experience she always had enthusiasm and loved to fuck. Never a dull moment with Mrs Robinson. I can't recall when I wouldn't have gone back for another round with Mrs Robinson.

karlhein 12-23-2021 04:04 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Beyond just having a good time, and having a lot of orgasms with a young and tireless dick, one of the common themes with Mrs Robinson types has been that they liked to masturbate. Mostly, I think that they wanted to turn me on, and watch me get hard for them, but they knew how to get the action going.

karlhein 12-23-2021 04:19 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Like I said, I've learned a lot about pleasing women from the Mrs Robinson's of the world. If you watch how a woman touches herself, you can learn a lot about how you should touch her. Some like just the clitty touched, some like to be penetrated, some like the back door, some like it hard and heavy, so light. In addition to giving you a pleasant show, she's teaching you a valuable lesson.