One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Selfshots Project (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=82015)

Alex 09-20-2009 12:39 AM

The Selfshots Project

Help me out everybody.

I want to explore the benefits of the forum's Albums & Social Groups features and get feedback about improving them in the future.

I have a feeling that most people don't realize that with the combination of Albums & Social Groups people can work together to create a "mega-gallery" of on-topic pictures. In order to add photos to a social group, they must first be uploaded into an Album as opposed to uploading them in normal forum posts. Albums are tied to every member's profile.

So I decided to start The Selfshots Project

The Selfshots Project is a social group for people who enjoy self-taken photos of sexy women.

NOTE: Please stick to real amateur selfshots. I realize that there are a few paysites that seem to cater towards pro/fake photos this style.

I'm asking anyone who has the time and interest to try contributing there. Let's see how quickly we can get 1,000 pictures added. :)

Give it a try and let me know if you need help or have any questions.

Who knows? Maybe we can assemble the biggest selfshot collection on the web. :D

Thanks,

Alex 09-21-2009 12:26 AM

First off, I want to thank buckethead6997 and SlickOne for helping us get the ball rolling.:)

Second, I'll answer a couple of basic questions.

Q. Can I post hardcore photos too?

A. Yes. In the The Selfshots Project social group anything goes. They just need to fit the "self taken" photo theme.

Q. What about reposts?
A. Reposts from the forums are fine. I actually encourage it, because we are trying to put as many of these photos in the same gallery as possible as opposed to being scattered in the forums.

Right now, I know there are tons of photos in the forums that fit this theme. Unfortunately, it's not always easy to search for them because they are mixed in with other mixed photos.

Help us out. When you see some photos that are right for The Selfshots Project upload them to an Album and add them to the group.

Thanks,

Alex 09-24-2009 07:33 PM

Thanks to marvin, KCHurricane & Rhinoxxbaby we're up to 153 photos in The Selfshots Project Gallery.

If you like this sort of subject, please do me a favor and help this project grow. :)

Feel free to repost your favorite selfshots you find that are already posted on the forums.
Remember, we're trying to create a "mega-gallery" with The Selfshots Project.
It doesn't matter if you want to share 1 photo or 100. Every single photo counts to help the cause. :cool:

Thanks again,

Alex 09-29-2009 03:04 PM

Thanks to the recent additions from thepoonhound, thejizzler & naughtymelinda we're up to 377 photos!

I know that this is just the tip of the iceberg, so let's keep the momentum going.

Post 'em if you got 'em. ;)

Thanks,

rawnijean4u 07-17-2010 04:25 PM

If you need pics for your group, there's more than 2,000 photos on Flickr in a group called Mirror Self Pics.

EC 07-20-2010 02:40 PM

I've got a megathread full of them from ages ago, feel free to post any of them in the album :D

Nice idea Alex :)

mistyeyeezz 10-22-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawnijean4u (Post 737433)
If you need pics for your group, there's more than 2,000 photos on Flickr in a group called Mirror Self Pics.

dont see it sorry!

mccormack1 12-05-2010 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 600660)
Help me out everybody.

I want to explore the benefits of the forum's Albums & Social Groups features and get feedback about improving them in the future.

I have a feeling that most people don't realize that with the combination of Albums & Social Groups people can work together to create a "mega-gallery" of on-topic pictures. In order to add photos to a social group, they must first be uploaded into an Album as opposed to uploading them in normal forum posts. Albums are tied to every member's profile.

So I decided to start The Selfshots Project

The Selfshots Project is a social group for people who enjoy self-taken photos of sexy women.

NOTE: Please stick to real amateur selfshots. I realize that there are a few paysites that seem to cater towards pro/fake photos this style.

I'm asking anyone who has the time and interest to try contributing there. Let's see how quickly we can get 1,000 pictures added. :)

Give it a try and let me know if you need help or have any questions.

Who knows? Maybe we can assemble the biggest selfshot collection on the web. :D

Thanks,

Could these be placed into a zip file?

admin 12-05-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mccormack1 (Post 824447)
Could these be placed into a zip file?

No. Unlike posts in the forums, the albums do not support posting .ZIP files.

Hybrism 03-25-2011 08:59 PM

Nice Thread

Nice thread, i'll put my part in :)