One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Upskirt & Downblouse (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   double panties (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=96888)

qwertz9 09-20-2010 07:13 AM

double panties

7 Attachment(s)
has anyone photos of girls who wear doule panties like these:

PantyLuv 09-20-2010 10:48 AM

Great!

I was actually going to start a thread like this in the next couple of days after going through a couple of harddrives. I'll just add to yours when I find 'em.

greendoor 09-20-2010 03:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Check theses out,

qwertz9 09-21-2010 01:47 AM

new pics

7 Attachment(s)
Hi folks,

found some new pics i like:

PantyLuv 09-21-2010 11:57 AM

I know I have some like this, just having trouble finding them. In the meantime I ask you- what exactly is the point of wearing multiple pairs of panties at the same time? :confused:

Coastalm 09-21-2010 11:59 AM

Why would a girl wear two panties at the same time?

tantights 09-21-2010 12:49 PM

hows this one

1 Attachment(s)
i just love panties

aquavite 09-21-2010 02:02 PM

two reasons

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coastalm (Post 777505)
Why would a girl wear two panties at the same time?

In high school the girls and boys locker rooms had an adjoining wall. Someone (hey, really not me) drilled a hole for a few months some of us got great views until the school caught on and moved a locker in front on the girls' side. One time I was alone in the boys side and saw two girls I knew, both getting dressed. I could just hear their conversation. Both were super pretty and Helen, one of the girls, put on two pairs of bikini panties. The other girl asked why. Helen said because when she got her period, even with protection, sometimes she leaked. Reason one. Reason two she said, with slight embarrassment (I love that....) that sometimes when she sneezed, coughed or laugh too hard she's pee in her pants and two pairs sometimes prevented more leaking into her jeans or whatever pants she was wearing. She also said that sometimes when she had to pee real badly she'd leak a bit just before she got to the toilet.

OK. there are two reasons...any more out there?

mastophilus 09-21-2010 06:04 PM

A lot of times cheerleaders or dancers do the same, particularly if their uniform panties are meant or expected to be seen during their routines. They'll wear their normal underwear underneath their "cheerleader briefs" or whatnot. I'm sure you can find examples of this in the cheerleader upskirt thread.

Coastalm 09-22-2010 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquavite (Post 777618)
In high school the girls and boys locker rooms had an adjoining wall. Someone (hey, really not me) drilled a hole for a few months some of us got great views until the school caught on and moved a locker in front on the girls' side. One time I was alone in the boys side and saw two girls I knew, both getting dressed. I could just hear their conversation. Both were super pretty and Helen, one of the girls, put on two pairs of bikini panties. The other girl asked why. Helen said because when she got her period, even with protection, sometimes she leaked. Reason one. Reason two she said, with slight embarrassment (I love that....) that sometimes when she sneezed, coughed or laugh too hard she's pee in her pants and two pairs sometimes prevented more leaking into her jeans or whatever pants she was wearing. She also said that sometimes when she had to pee real badly she'd leak a bit just before she got to the toilet.

OK. there are two reasons...any more out there?

Seems a panty liner woudl be a lot easier...