One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   London Zoo Streak For Tigers (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=152927)

tom1550 07-24-2013 05:58 PM

London Zoo Streak For Tigers

It appears that London Zoo is appealing for some streakers - 300, to streak around the Zoo next month!

hxxp://www.zsl.org/support-us/challenge-events/streak-for-tigers-thursday-15-august,2097,AR.html

Quote:

Will I be filmed and photographed?

Yes. By signing up to this event you are consenting to your picture being taken by the press and fellow event participants and their spectators. You are consenting to being filmed at the event.
Quote:

Can I take photos?

Yes. Everyone that takes part in the Streak for Tigers event consents to their photo being taken and used for publicity purposes. If you don’t want to be recognised, simply keep that mask on!
Quote:

What will the gender ratio be?

We hope to gain a good mix of Male and Females taking part in the event. It’s down to you to do as much as us to encourage both your male and female friends to take part.

danzo 08-04-2013 06:03 AM

streak for tigers

Charity event happening in London on 15th of this month which involves naked people. Photos are encouraged, so im sure we'll end up with some.
Tickets to watch are £20. I may go, not sure yet. It's a charity after all ;)

Details
zsl.org/support-us/challenge-events/streak-for-tigers-thursday-15-august,2097,AR.html

zsl.org/zsl-london-zoo/whats-on/streak-for-tigers,742,EV.html

RandRJ 08-11-2013 12:11 PM

Hope some OCC members make it and return with some great pics.

The idea is to raise money for tigers - and is based on the collective noun for tigers being a streak of tigers:)

daveduchovny 08-15-2013 06:06 PM

10 Attachment(s)
OK, here's the deal. I'm not the greatest photographer. My camera isn't the greatest camera. But I went, I participated, I took pictures and I'm damn well going to post them, even some of the fuzzy out of focus ones, to give you a flavour of the event! Because there were some damn beautiful brave young women there.

daveduchovny 08-15-2013 06:12 PM

10 Attachment(s)
You want more? I've got more.

daveduchovny 08-15-2013 06:20 PM

10 Attachment(s)
That's just about it for the pictures. I wonder if it's worth uploading a video or two...?

fehlerfrei 08-15-2013 06:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
GRRRRRRR.....GREAT!! :)

i found this two

fehlerfrei 08-15-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveduchovny (Post 1578619)
That's just about it for the pictures. I wonder if it's worth uploading a video or two...?

Go ahead!..post the video please

simonlintworm 08-16-2013 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveduchovny (Post 1578619)

please do!

simonlintworm 08-16-2013 06:21 AM

5 Attachment(s)
managed to find some more pics! :D Would especially like to see more of the last lady!