One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Exhibitionist] Have You Ever Cut Somebodies Clothes Off (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=79126)

zippersbs 07-10-2009 10:31 AM

Have You Ever Cut Somebodies Clothes Off

One time when my wife & I were a little more partyiers than we are now. We were at a party & doing a good job of putting away the alcohol with a bunch of close friends & this subject came up. Well as the night was winding down & people were passing out & leaving, I thought that it would be a great idea to experiment with this fantasy. I struck up the conversation about cutting someones clothes off while they were out of it & to my surprise the friends that were still going on with the party said it would be a great gag on someone. So now we had to figure out who it would be, from what i can remember there was only a couple women still keeping up with about 5 or 6 of us guys pounding down the brewski's. There were 3 guys out of it & 2 women, 1 was my wife, She's only 5'1 & weighs 110 lbs. soaking wet, & holding her alcohol was not her greatest feat. So as we pondered the idea on who the victim would be, 1 of the women said "you brought up the subject, you wanna do it, then it should be your wife". The thought of cutting my wifes clothes off in front of a bunch of people was starting to become a real turn on. My wife always wore string bikini's & liked to show off her body & a few times i untied her top in public, but i didn't know how she would react to this when she found out. So as i drank more encouragement & a little help from our friends, i decided why not, the worst that can happen is she would seek revenge on me. 1 of the women got a pair of scissors from the kitchen & off to the couch i went where my wife was sleeping. She was already laying on her back, so i started at the bottom of her shorts. As i got the scissors in place, i started to get a little nervous & the nice friends we have started their tormenting of me that i didn't have it in me. So i started cutting up 1 leg to the waist & then the other side to the waist. The sight of her pink high top panties were beginning to show & the words of encouragement were getting more & more intense. Snip to 1 side of her shorts waist & then the other & folded down her shorts like it was a diaper & then 1 snip through the crotch area & the shorts were gone. The tube top she was wearing was much easier, 1 snip up the center & her size B's come falling out. There she lay in just a pair of pink panties & cut clothes beneath her. I was going to leave it at that, until the ribbing got much worse, so i did a snip to 1 side of the waistband & then the other. Then 1 snip through the middle & there she was in only her socks & shoes on, fully exposed with her brunette trimmed bush airing out to everyone. Everyone got a real good look & i sure wish there was digital camera's then. After about an hour she woke up & her famous words came out of her mouth 'Paybacks a b*tch". I had to give her my shirt to wear & i thought she would be a little ticked, but i think she liked it as much as i did. The sex was great that night & it was well worth the chance i took. I had no idea what her payback was at the time, but boy did i find out soon enough & she was right "Paybacks are a b*tch".

If anyone has done this sort of thing or had it done to them (all in fun) please respond & if anyone wants to know the payback let me know....

felber 07-10-2009 12:46 PM

What was the Pay Back?

chucky3042 07-10-2009 06:27 PM

cutting game

I have the japanese series "the cutting game" do you want me to upload it?

tylergal 07-10-2009 06:40 PM

please do

please do

chucky3042 07-10-2009 11:38 PM

the cutting game

give me about a week or two, I will upload them to the rapidshare part of this site. Having the odd bit of computer trouble at the moment so uploads are a bit screwed.

Stonedoregonian 07-11-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippersbs (Post 571083)
One time when my wife & I were a little more partyiers than we are now. We were at a party & doing a good job of putting away the alcohol with a bunch of close friends & this subject came up. Well as the night was winding down & people were passing out & leaving, I thought that it would be a great idea to experiment with this fantasy. I struck up the conversation about cutting someones clothes off while they were out of it & to my surprise the friends that were still going on with the party said it would be a great gag on someone. So now we had to figure out who it would be, from what i can remember there was only a couple women still keeping up with about 5 or 6 of us guys pounding down the brewski's. There were 3 guys out of it & 2 women, 1 was my wife, She's only 5'1 & weighs 110 lbs. soaking wet, & holding her alcohol was not her greatest feat. So as we pondered the idea on who the victim would be, 1 of the women said "you brought up the subject, you wanna do it, then it should be your wife". The thought of cutting my wifes clothes off in front of a bunch of people was starting to become a real turn on. My wife always wore string bikini's & liked to show off her body & a few times i untied her top in public, but i didn't know how she would react to this when she found out. So as i drank more encouragement & a little help from our friends, i decided why not, the worst that can happen is she would seek revenge on me. 1 of the women got a pair of scissors from the kitchen & off to the couch i went where my wife was sleeping. She was already laying on her back, so i started at the bottom of her shorts. As i got the scissors in place, i started to get a little nervous & the nice friends we have started their tormenting of me that i didn't have it in me. So i started cutting up 1 leg to the waist & then the other side to the waist. The sight of her pink high top panties were beginning to show & the words of encouragement were getting more & more intense. Snip to 1 side of her shorts waist & then the other & folded down her shorts like it was a diaper & then 1 snip through the crotch area & the shorts were gone. The tube top she was wearing was much easier, 1 snip up the center & her size B's come falling out. There she lay in just a pair of pink panties & cut clothes beneath her. I was going to leave it at that, until the ribbing got much worse, so i did a snip to 1 side of the waistband & then the other. Then 1 snip through the middle & there she was in only her socks & shoes on, fully exposed with her brunette trimmed bush airing out to everyone. Everyone got a real good look & i sure wish there was digital camera's then. After about an hour she woke up & her famous words came out of her mouth 'Paybacks a b*tch". I had to give her my shirt to wear & i thought she would be a little ticked, but i think she liked it as much as i did. The sex was great that night & it was well worth the chance i took. I had no idea what her payback was at the time, but boy did i find out soon enough & she was right "Paybacks are a b*tch".

If anyone has done this sort of thing or had it done to them (all in fun) please respond & if anyone wants to know the payback let me know....

thats awsome i wish i was there

zippersbs 07-15-2009 04:47 PM

Her Revenge

After a few weeks had passed, i thought she had given up on trying to get even. She had many attempts to try & embarass me by showing nude photo's of me to her friends in front of me & even went as far as showing some to her sisters, but to no avail, i didn't care about a few photo's, everyone's got photo's of their significant other. One night she went out with her friends & came home a lot drunk & i was asleep in our bed & her afterthoughts must've kicked in. With a little help from her friends (i suppose) she decided to use a couple of robe ties & tied me to the bed spread eagle. Her friends had to have helped, because she was in no shape to do it on her own, & they did it very quietly & very well tied i must say. Then she turned on the light & to my surprise i was laying spread eagle in nothing but a t-shirt & underwear tied to our bed, with 6 other women standing there, laughing their buts off. Then those words returned "payback is a b*tch" came outta her mouth. Now it wouldn't have been so bad, but 2 of them were her sisters standing there & they are a couple of wild ones. Well the wife decided it was my turn to get the treatment & got a pair of scissors from the drawer, up the shirt they went & down each sleeve & it was gone. Now the underwear was a different story, she decided she was going to cut them off through the opening in the front (a drunk with scissors, down there) DON'T MOVE. After what seemed to be an eternity, she cut my underwear off & there i was with a bunch of drunk women, tied to the bed naked. They all had a good laugh & i thought that was the end of it, NOT. My wife decided they needed to see me with a hard on & cominced to stroking me in front of them until it was hard & i started to drip, another roar from the onlookers & then she invited them to jack me off right there & was having a good laugh as each one got in a couple of good strokes to get me to the verge & then stop & then the next one, & on, & on until i blew it all over the bed. Then my wife asked if they thought i was a little to hairy down there & thought i could use a trim. As the scissors were taking away the pubic hairs, Her sister came in with some shaving cream & a razor, now mind you i had never been shaved down there & never even thought about it, but they insisted i be clean & i mean clean. As the torment continued i noticed one of her friends had a camera (before digital days) & was snapping pictures of the whole ordeal. This was the kind of camera that you must take the film in & have developed & those crazy women pulled & stroked & jerked until i was sore & couldn't cum anymore. To this day, i don't know where all the pictures are, but they were developed, cause my wife has them still. I give them women credit who shave down there, cause that shit itches when its growing back. So beware of revenge attacks of drunk women with a crazy mind, when you decide to embarass your wife. You've been warned!!!

firkamania 10-10-2010 05:43 AM

Hi! Where can I find this video? Thank you very very!;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by chucky3042 (Post 571311)
give me about a week or two, I will upload them to the rapidshare part of this site. Having the odd bit of computer trouble at the moment so uploads are a bit screwed.

Bogger 10-13-2010 03:51 PM

Clothes cutting is a principal fetish of mine . . .
I went through a phase of doing it with the wife, but I always stipulated that she wore a one-piece swimsuit underneath everything else. You see, once all the covering clutter has been removed, there's nothing better than taking a little snip from the fabric over each boob to reveal her nipples.
And when you've admired your handiwork and sucked and nibbled away on those pretty buds, you have to decide where to snip next. Right across the crutch to expose her completely? Or maybe one big snip on each buttock cheek to expose a bit more while keeping the main prize covered? Or maybe a little snip just above her slice, so that a tuft of hair pokes through?
Fun. She loved it.

Mudd 10-13-2010 11:59 PM

No,but I did rip my wifes clothes off ----just for fun:p