One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Request: your wife with a black man (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=189779)

wlmking 08-18-2015 05:17 PM

Request: your wife with a black man

This request is directed primarily to white guys (although others may have useful contributions too).
Has you wife ever been fucked by a black man, with or without your permission.
There are tons of pictures of white women with black guys, some in which the white husband is
also involved. But no stories. It would be great if some of you would post your stories (preferably
with pictures, if you have any).
I am curious how it worked out for you and for your wife. Did she ever get pregnant from such an adventure?
If so how did you handle it?

clitty 08-18-2015 07:19 PM

Why? You got a wife thinking about it or is it your fantasy?

Each their own, a cock is a cock and a vag is a vag :) Having a black dick in my wife isn't much different than a whiter one, other than in low-light situations there are little to no details.

For some, its a specific kink, to have their wife get boned by a big black man tool - she is taken. Hmmm, actually I do believe there is a regular here that has a wife like that, she prefers getting pounded by black men while her husband (member here) watches.

IMHO, for some people inter-racial sex is taboo, so that is the kink. For others, they like the darker shade of skin and not think of it as a racial thing at all.

I doubt a black man's semen is more potent and higher content than a white man's spunk... but enjoy the thought or fantasy of that danger. Be aware that there are ACTUAL gang-bang groups/clubs out there... and some of them are black guys. So if the condom breaks or bareback and she got 5 or so loads of sperm in her and the time is right, she'll get pregnant. Now, how do you think you would handle it?

I posted some photos, its linked to a recent thread I made today. One of the DARK photos has my 5-2" wife with a black guy behind and in front of her in which there is a dick up against her back and the other on her tummy. Later when they got real had and actually had intercourse with her, I'd say they were about 7~8" hard.

She had a good time. And enjoyed them more so than the other 3 white guys. We fucked each others brains out during and afterwards. I can't post the better videos and pics because of details and such. Thats our call.

acar69 08-19-2015 10:13 PM

6 Attachment(s)
My wife doesn't really have a preference for skin colour, cock size or age - providing he's legal age of course (although she is a little self conscious if the guy is too much younger).

It is more important that he be a "nice" guy.

One night while dancing at our favourite club, my wife danced with a tall guy that happened to be black. As there seemed to be a mutual attraction, Pam invited him back to our hotel room to fuck her. Pam knows I like to watch her get fucked. She didn't know at the time whether or not he had a big cock.

When we got back to the room, I grabbed us all a beer then excused myself to go to the washroom.

While I was in the washroom, I heard Pam scream and quickly returned thinking something had gone wrong.

What happened was, the guy had taken his clothes off and Pam screamed in shock when she saw how big his cock was.

We didn't have any condoms that would fit him but Pam was determined to get fucked by him.

We hadn't discussed taking pictures but I told him, "I'm sorry - but I just have to get a couple of pics of this" and he agreed.

It was not possible for Pam to get pregnant so that wasn't a concern even though he fucked her bareback.

wlmking 08-20-2015 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acar69 (Post 2061743)
My wife doesn't really have a preference for skin colour, cock size or age - providing he's legal age of course (although she is a little self conscious if the guy is too much younger).

It is more important that he be a "nice" guy.

One night while dancing at our favourite club, my wife danced with a tall guy that happened to be black. As there seemed to be a mutual attraction, Pam invited him back to our hotel room to fuck her. Pam knows I like to watch her get fucked. She didn't know at the time whether or not he had a big cock.

When we got back to the room, I grabbed us all a beer then excused myself to go to the washroom.

While I was in the washroom, I heard Pam scream and quickly returned thinking something had gone wrong.

What happened was, the guy had taken his clothes off and Pam screamed in shock when she saw how big his cock was.

We didn't have any condoms that would fit him but Pam was determined to get fucked by him.

We hadn't discussed taking pictures but I told him, "I'm sorry - but I just have to get a couple of pics of this" and he agreed.

It was not possible for Pam to get pregnant so that wasn't a concern even though he fucked her bareback.

Thanks. This is the kind of story that I am looking for. I take it that the experience was positive for both you and your wife.

acar69 08-20-2015 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wlmking (Post 2061825)
Thanks. This is the kind of story that I am looking for. I take it that the experience was positive for both you and your wife.

Glad you enjoyed it. Yes - it was one of many positive and fun experiences we have had.

gbdick 08-21-2015 03:19 AM

Fucking black guys

I married my wife at 19 in the early 70s. I met her at a wild party in the woods. She was walking around topless and had beautiful big breast. She was 18 years old and giving blow jobs to almost anyone who wanted one. She would let you play with her tits all you wanted but nothing under her skirt. She sucked me like no one else could and swallowed every drop. I could tell, she loved it. We fell in love. She told me she was a virgin. Within 2 weeks I was eating that sweet pussy and 2 months later she was on the pill and I was slamming my dick in her 3 times a night, The girl went cock crazy fucking everybody. I didn't mind. She was great to watch and she nearly wore me out. I've always let her fuck who she wants and she's fucked a LOT! I've gotten to watch almost all of them. For a while in her 20s she danced naked in a strip club. Boy was she hot. She brought home guys with huge cocks and worked to be able to take them up her pussy to the hilt while I watched. It's a different thing watching the love of your life fuck another man in front of you. I got over my jelousey and just enjoyed watching her cum. Now after she went through the change she decided she deserved big meat so she's now with 3 guys. All of them have bigger dicks that I and one is black. He has the biggest of them all. It looked to be a foot long. She makes me wear a cock cage now that's locked on, and she chains it to the wall so I can watch them fuck and not bother them. She loves blacks, the bigger the better. I like to hear the noises she makes when he fucks her. She's 60 now and now fucks 3 guys regularly. All are huge. She so stretched out I can't feel anything any more when I fuck her. I don't mind to much because she sometimes sucks me off. Thanks

sneakyhusband 08-21-2015 07:05 AM

My wife and I often discussed her past sex partners both before and after marriage. About 8 or 9 years ago, I asked her if she had ever had sex with a black man, and she said no but would like to. We live in rural northern New England, and can go as long as a year without seeing any black people. After posting an ad on AFF, we made contact with one that enjoyed having sex with wives with the husband present. He lived about 4 hours away and when I suggested we meet half way, he said he didn't really want to drive 2 hours just for a meet and greet. My wife told him that she liked his pic and his profile well enough and didn't need a meet and greet.

2 days later, we met him at his motel room and the adventure began. He asked about condoms and she told him since he was married,she felt safe if he did to. They wasted no time and within 30 minutes of meeting, they were naked on the bed. His cock was not gigantic as compared to some we have seen on line but it was the biggest she had ever had and when he rolled between her legs and nudged it against her pussy, I had to get within a couple of feet to watch. I had a perfect view of his cock as it split her pussy and began to slide deep into her. He was big enough that her inner lips were wrapped tightly around him as he began thrusting. I've watched her with several different men, but none fucked her like he did. He had great stamina and fucked her hard for a good 20 minutes before cumming in her. There was no pretense of "lovemaking". It was just pure raw sex and she later told me it was the second best fuck she's ever had. (The best being when she lost her virginity). He came twice more that day. The second time was in her mouth and the third in her pussy again.

captbobwi123 08-21-2015 10:30 AM

This is a story about my white wife and a black guy but not what you might be looking for. Here it is anyway. When my wife was in her late teens and early 20's, before we were married, she fucked lots of guys. Truth be told, she had a reputation as an "easy date". A black guy from college asked her out on a date and she agreed. She had every intention of getting fucked by this guy who would have been her first black. The guy turned out to be an asshole. He was all hands, kept trying to feel her up, and making rude comments. If he had been a little more of a gentleman he would have gotten laid that night but screwed it up for himself. He was the first and last black guy my wife ever dated.

wlmking 08-21-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captbobwi123 (Post 2062546)
... A black guy from college asked her out on a date and she agreed. She had every intention of getting fucked by this guy who would have been her first black. The guy turned out to be an asshole. He was all hands, kept trying to feel her up, and making rude comments. If he had been a little more of a gentleman he would have gotten laid that night but screwed it up for himself. He was the first and last black guy my wife ever dated.

Very amusing story. I don't quite understand her objection to him trying to feel her up. I always feel up a woman before fucking her. It's usually called "foreplay". The rude comments, however, are completely out of place, and no doubt they turned her off totally.

clitty 08-21-2015 04:52 PM

There is a right way and a wrong way to treat someone. Being an asshole may or may not work. There are lot of nice black guys out there. The ratio of nice people is pretty much the same, no matter skin the color.