One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Exhibitionist] advice on wager (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=180076)

fheath 10-04-2014 05:02 PM

advice on wager

Wife's football bet

fheath 10-04-2014 05:34 PM

OK. I'm watching NFL Thursday pregame. My wife who rarely watches football sits down and starts watching with me. She as durning a commercial if I had a be t on the game. I replied yes packers giving points. I had to explain wagering and points. After more analysis from the host at the next commercial she announced that she wanted to bet with me. Her bet was Minnesota plus 15. I declined. She then said if she wins I buy her a leather sofa. If I win she will do a nude dare. After further negotiations the wager was set. She gets 14 points and I get two naked dares away from home. There are other stipulations to the nudity but I was good but added no drinking before or during pay met. Well the packers killed them and I won both bets. She's been nervously waiting. Here's my proposal for I think tomorrow afternoon.

If you are an over the road truck driver first hand info would be appreciated.

Dare 1). We have another house 3 hours away down an interstate loaded with trucks. Have my wife ride the entire trip completely naked reclined in the passengers seat. Questions.. Do truck drivers look? Can they see? Is this a good dare with possible exposure.

Dare 2). I got this off the internet. After exiting off the interstate we take a small country road to our place. We rarely see traffic so this will work well I think. This little road has two bridges that cross the same interstate. I will have my wife exit the vehicle fully naked walk to the side of the bridge and stand there fully naked with her hands on her head till 10 trucks blow their horn then she may walk back and get dressed. Questions.. . would a truck driver notice a naked woman on a small country overpass? Would he blow a horn? Is my number too low or high for horns?

Plan on leaving tomorrow if possible.

Vcpl 10-04-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fheath (Post 1869904)
OK. I'm watching NFL Thursday pregame. My wife who rarely watches football sits down and starts watching with me. She as durning a commercial if I had a be t on the game. I replied yes packers giving points. I had to explain wagering and points. After more analysis from the host at the next commercial she announced that she wanted to bet with me. Her bet was Minnesota plus 15. I declined. She then said if she wins I buy her a leather sofa. If I win she will do a nude dare. After further negotiations the wager was set. She gets 14 points and I get two naked dares away from home. There are other stipulations to the nudity but I was good but added no drinking before or during pay met. Well the packers killed them and I won both bets. She's been nervously waiting. Here's my proposal for I think tomorrow afternoon.

If you are an over the road truck driver first hand info would be appreciated.

Dare 1). We have another house 3 hours away down an interstate loaded with trucks. Have my wife ride the entire trip completely naked reclined in the passengers seat. Questions.. Do truck drivers look? Can they see? Is this a good dare with possible exposure.

Dare 2). I got this off the internet. After exiting off the interstate we take a small country road to our place. We rarely see traffic so this will work well I think. This little road has two bridges that cross the same interstate. I will have my wife exit the vehicle fully naked walk to the side of the bridge and stand there fully naked with her hands on her head till 10 trucks blow their horn then she may walk back and get dressed. Questions.. . would a truck driver notice a naked woman on a small country overpass? Would he blow a horn? Is my number too low or high for horns?

Plan on leaving tomorrow if possible.

I'm not a truck driver, but MrsV I have traveled across country several times with her tits out or her skirt pulled showing her clean shaven pussy. We have a cb so we can monitor the truck drivers comments, and trust me, they look. Not all of them, but once she gets noticed, the word will go out on the radio and they will be looking, at least the ones that want to look. There are a lot of religious and conservative truck drivers that will not understand or approve of what your doing, but with out a cb radio, you wont know one way or another. I would suggest her wearing a button up/zipper dress or just pulling up her shirt and skirt so she can cover up quickly if needed.
We were warned by a trucker at a rest stop in Indiana that some one took offense to what we were doing, had notified the state police and they were looking for us. Sure enough, five miles out of the rest stop, we had a state trooper fly up next to us and he was practically breaking his neck trying to get a look up into our SUV to see what MrsV was wearing. She was covered so he didn't do anything but he played a cat and mouse game with us for the next 50 miles trying to see if she would let the girls loose.

They will definitely notice a naked lady standing on an overpass, as will all the other cars going by. Just make it 10 honks from any vehicle so you can get out there before the police are notified and turn a fun day into a nightmare.

Have fun and let us know how it goes.

fheath 10-04-2014 07:53 PM

Thanks for the quick cover information I was not planning on having anything close as this will be done while my wife is completely sober. That will add to her ENF. As for the bridge it is very rural. I thought 10 also but ten trucks will pass in less than two minutes. Maybe I should go a number of horns or ten minutes? Even if someone reported the bridge it would be a thirty minute drive if driving extremely fast.

outlander2 10-05-2014 05:07 PM

A friend and I were eating lunch in a deli one summer day near the lake when this hot Jennifer Lopez look-alike walked in wearing a thong bikini bottom and pasties on her nipples with a sheer cover up that covered nothing up. We all stopped and stared in shock and appreciation as the guy with her says, "She lost a bet."

This old man said "good." We all laughed as did she.
Obviously a good sport she waved and said ,"Later boys." And left the building. All eyes on her awesome ass. I loved witnessing that. Good luck with your plan.

fheath 10-05-2014 10:08 PM

As luck goes, we were unable to get away today. After many request from my wife inquiring as to her two dares I finally told her my plan. Her reaction was as I thought. First she flat refused. I in turn told her that it was her decision. Later this afternoon she wanted to negotiate the terms and pay her debt. She requested her halter top sundress for the ride. Upon exiting onto the interstate she would pull the top down to her waist exposing her breast only. She would wear her dark sunglasses and recline in the passengers seat till we made it to the exit to our house in the country. As for dare number two she was good as planned because the bridges are so far away from civilization but requested three horns or three minutes.

I told her I would like to keep the debt payment as originally offered but would consider her counter propisal. Several things now. One my wife is being overly nice since and I'm loving that. She now keeps asking if I will accept her offer over and over and over... Two I think her riding topless solves the quick coverup issue but would a truck driver notice a passenger reclined topless as much as one fully nude? As for dare two, if I accept her offer on dare one then I may offer 13 horns or 13 minutes as a counter offer.

The plan now is for my wife and I to leave Saturday for a few days in the country. I think I will respond Wednesday to her offer leaving time for possible additional negotiations but not too much. I think I'm having as much fun with the negotiation process because of how nervous and embarrassed she is now.

RJ0001 10-06-2014 01:12 AM

Dare/bet

Whatever you decide will be exciting for you both. My wife and I do these car trip dares often. Reclining the seat gives her some protection from being seen. The only people that can really see are vehicles that are much higher and depending how fast you go, they don't see much, unless you slow down! The most obvious would be completely topless. The bare shoulders can be seen in mirrors as you approach and draw attention. If you want to be a little more discrete have her cover her shoulders. We sometimes just have her top pulled up leaving her shoulders covered. Whatever you decide, please take pics for everyone to enjoy!

Duran Duran 10-06-2014 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fheath (Post 1870619)
As luck goes, we were unable to get away today. After many request from my wife inquiring as to her two dares I finally told her my plan. Her reaction was as I thought. First she flat refused. I in turn told her that it was her decision. Later this afternoon she wanted to negotiate the terms and pay her debt. She requested her halter top sundress for the ride. Upon exiting onto the interstate she would pull the top down to her waist exposing her breast only. She would wear her dark sunglasses and recline in the passengers seat till we made it to the exit to our house in the country. As for dare number two she was good as planned because the bridges are so far away from civilization but requested three horns or three minutes.

I told her I would like to keep the debt payment as originally offered but would consider her counter propisal. Several things now. One my wife is being overly nice since and I'm loving that. She now keeps asking if I will accept her offer over and over and over... Two I think her riding topless solves the quick coverup issue but would a truck driver notice a passenger reclined topless as much as one fully nude? As for dare two, if I accept her offer on dare one then I may offer 13 horns or 13 minutes as a counter offer.

The plan now is for my wife and I to leave Saturday for a few days in the country. I think I will respond Wednesday to her offer leaving time for possible additional negotiations but not too much. I think I'm having as much fun with the negotiation process because of how nervous and embarrassed she is now.

Not sure of you and your wife's outdoor nude experience and how often you have done it, so the advice below may be off the mark if she's a veteran.

I think you should definitely go with your wife's counter proposals. It's better to have her really excited for it than not looking forward to it. Also, if you do her counter proposals and she enjoys it, there is a very good chance she will do more next time. Which is better for you because there will be a part 2, part 3... and then it becomes a habit. That's what you want. Part of the fun of these things is having the woman enjoy it. I'd also let her have a few drinks. That way she is more inclined to do more and generally enjoy it more.

Here's another idea: Have you thought about driving at night? My wife has been totally naked driving at night quite a few times and it always leads to pleasuring herself. Which is just a fantastic way to make a long drive pass by.

Hope this helps.

cufan86 10-06-2014 01:30 PM

I agree with Duran Duran. It seems like your wife is getting into the whole bet payoff so keep her excited. I might negotiate a little with her but ultimately give in to something less. Maybe trade less time on the bridge in exchange for taking some photos, or whatever you think of.

I think if you do that you will have a better chance for a future bet.

jimmybob69 10-06-2014 02:43 PM

This is the same girl you spoke about last year at camp with Bob, right????
Why don't you negotiate a picture for us??