One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Request: Unraveling clothes (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=20608)

darkwarriorkane 07-25-2005 04:30 PM

Request: Unraveling clothes

Does any one have pics vids or link to any files where clothes unravel.

QuantumSam 07-26-2005 01:11 AM

You'll like these

5 Attachment(s)
I hope you haven't seen them before.

darkwarriorkane 07-26-2005 07:58 AM

very nice

but lets keep this party rolling I'll be posting a few in a while

Ripper 07-26-2005 08:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
From the creator of Spy vs Spy.

KiTA 07-26-2005 02:33 PM

I'll have to find it, but the live action movie of "Maicchingu Machiko-sensei", the classic ENF kids comic/cartoon (Yes, you heard me right, the classic ENF KIDS COMIC - it's about a teacher, Miss. Machiko, who has an amazing knack for losing her clothing or otherwise ending up naked outside in amazing ways) has this as the opening T&A. Machiko oversleeps and runs out to get to class, wearing a long skirt and a pink sweater. But the Sweater catches in her doorway, and unravels as she makes a mad dash to her school. By the time she bursts into her classroom, she's completely topless, and her coworker (who has a crush on her) gropes her to cover her up.

darkwarriorkane 07-26-2005 07:28 PM

kita nice

If you can post it great, it sounds like there would be pics for something like that good luck. Also I'm sure our video brothers and sister would like it if you could find a vid, Thanks to all you all

darkwarriorkane 07-28-2005 08:15 AM

any info on this one

found this on the web can anyone confirm it

"There's a reason why men in Italy are wild about Charlize Theron. The leggy blonde actress once appeared in a super-sexy fashion commercial there. Charlize played a "secretary" whose dress got snagged on a chair without her knowledge. As she walked away, her knit dress unraveled and got shorter and shorter until very little was left to the imagination. Few can recall what product she was pushing, but everyone remembers HER. Charlize's legion of Italian fans might be disappointed to learn that The Cider House Rules dream girl lives in L.A. under the watchful eye of her mother."

Tcheser 07-30-2005 02:09 PM

Whatever

Yeah, I remeber that movie. I think it was called "nuts" or something. The part with the wifes dress unraveling was just about the only funny part. I rewinded it several times to see it again and again. :D

Ripper 07-30-2005 05:01 PM

That movie's name is "The Nutt House". Looker made some caps. I'll search my hard drive and try to find it.

guyledouche 07-12-2009 03:14 AM

In response to a question asked on 07-28-2005...

Not sure if DarkWarriorKane already figured this out for himself, his question being four years old, but here's the Charlize Theron ad he was asking about:
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm3mXfljD7Y&feature=related