One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   nude beaches in Croatia - beaches by country #3 (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=86990)

luv_da_beach 01-23-2010 03:17 AM

nude beaches in Croatia - beaches by country #3

10 Attachment(s)
Post here your pictures from nude beaches & resorts in Croatia, they're plenty of them in this wonderful country,
and please avoid posting pictures from bebaretoo / purenudism.
Thanks!
So here i go, my first post of this thread:
Found them on picasa: picasaweb.google.com/V.Ripnyj
enjoy!!!

luv_da_beach 01-23-2010 03:19 AM

3 Attachment(s)
a few more...

Klondike 01-23-2010 05:30 AM

thanks, luvdabeach - I've got plenty of pics to help you out with. Will post in time....

KLondike

luv_da_beach 01-23-2010 10:12 AM

8 Attachment(s)
some founds here...
dunno why they blurred the faces...pity!

ibins 01-23-2010 10:50 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1936862

Attachment 1936863

Attachment 1936864

Klondike 01-23-2010 05:56 PM

this link will take you to a few more pics from beaches in Croatia:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...hlight=Croatia

These could easily be reposted here.

KLondike

Klondike 01-23-2010 06:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I want to give people a few tips on picking out nude beach pics from Croatia. Below these two pics will help to illustrate.

Pics from Croatia have 2-3 common features that set them apart from pics taken anywhere else. Each of the pics below contains all three features. The first is the whitish, chaulky, pebbly beach. Sometimes the beach is more just flat whitish slabs and less pebbles. Other times it is all pebbles. These pebbles are sometimes quite large. In addition, beaches are typically narrow and "intimate" in size. Broad sandy beaches are very rare here. I would say that in general, now having seen lots of pics from Greece as well, that the area around the adriatic is very dry and characterized by whitish, chaulky looking rock formations.

The second feature is the trees and vegetation. The Ukraine is dry and characterized by grassy hillsides interspersed with shrubs. Spain has got its palm trees. But in Croatia, what you see generally is these short, picturesque conifers that grow very close to the beach. I think they are some kind of pine and/or cypress. Anyway, Italy has them too, but not too many beach pics from Italy are around. So check the pics below to get a sense for what these trees look like because they will usually appear in pics from Croatian mainland beaches (not sure about the islands, some of which are much drier).

The third feature is not as ubiquitous, but is also present in the pics below. And that is the presence of a wall or other concrete structure. Croatia seems to be the only place where some type of stone or concrete wall frequently appears along with the nudes. So, not every pic from Croatia will have them, but if you DO see a wall, there is a good chance the location is Croatia.

KLondike

Klondike 01-23-2010 06:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
another pic from Croatia. Guys, notice those whitish rocks to the right of the......ummm....hey, guys...? Um, are you noticing the rocks, guys..?

AH-HEM! THE ROCKS, GUYS!!! (Professer Klondike taps his lectern...)

Klondike

Klondike 01-25-2010 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanzi (Post 657094)
Been to dozen of so nude beaches in Croatia, not a single has a wall, I guess there are pics from some of the same nude resorts which has a wall repeating over and over, that could form a false conclusion of a walled beaches
Here's just a few non-walled ones :), some might be repost

and few of my originals....
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=64805

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=78929

two of the pics you posted show a wall. (One will soon go away because it is copyrighted) Klondike

Klondike 01-25-2010 10:34 PM

8 Attachment(s)
more pics for this thread.

I really don't know my Croatia locations at all. About the only one I can pick out is maybe Baska. The rest are small, it seems, although there are the resorts like Koversada and Valalta.

So....just Croatia whereever...

KLondike

leopoldo 01-26-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv_da_beach (Post 656321)
some founds here...
dunno why they blurred the faces...pity!

ehm..photos were made on the island of Pag, sorry if I have censored the faces ^ _ ^

P.S. that cool, my photos on this forum!

soon will put other...

Klondike 01-26-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanzi (Post 657671)
Sorry for the copyrighted ones, I didn't bother to look, just randomely uploaded them from the folder, using attachment tool, and they showed as small thumbs. My mistake.
As for the walls, I stay with my statement I went to dozens of more croatian beaches without walls, and the tiny walls on some of the pics aren't the ones ON the beaches, but along the paths in nude resorts which are probably more photographed than majority of beaches. Generally, there are NO walls on the (probably hundreds of) secluded "wild" beaches all along the coastside.
I have never even went to the most known (and well photographed) nude resorts, because there's so many other nice beaches, so I don't have much "wall experiences" in Croatia.

Two more (just so it wouldn't be pure text post), I (regretably) deleted much of the pics from HD :(

My guess is you are correct, and of the hundreds of tiny Croatia beaches, few have walls because they are basically wild places. On the other hand, the larger beaches and resorts with facilities get lots more photo coverage, and often have walls that are visible in the pics (I don't think I said they had to be ON the beach itself). Its just an observation, and guys like me are limited in having no personal familiarity with these beaches. Its all about the pics, and what you can see in the pics. Walls seem to be an aid in identification, but the absence of one does not exclude Croatia as a location. If a pic DOES show a wall, though, especially a short, stone wall, it seems about 80% of the time, the pic is from Croatia.

KLondike

luv_da_beach 01-27-2010 03:10 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Camp FKK Konobe on KRK island, shower scenes and more,
found on the web!

luv_da_beach 01-27-2010 03:12 AM

4 Attachment(s)

luv_da_beach 01-27-2010 07:17 AM

READ THE RULES ABOUT WATERMARK AND COPYRIGHT.....
Some pics are really good, but some of them as far as I know are not from Croatia

gingko 01-27-2010 02:53 PM

watermark or not - where did you find these pics from nudist camps?

Klondike 01-27-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gingko (Post 658324)
watermark or not - where did you find these pics from nudist camps?

um, some of these show evidence of tampering, which is not unusual, given the source. Stanzi, I'm sure you found them this way, as so much of this paysite's content has been spread around the net. If you want to know the name of the paysite, it is well known and has been mentioned here before. Hint - it is not Coccozella's :)

These pics can be found all over - at Imagefap, Flickr, uploaded as original content at Coccozella's and Voyeurweb. And, of course, here (Remember the Dad and Daughter thread?)

KLondike

congokurtz 01-27-2010 09:45 PM

Nice thread guys

Lots of these girls are built for sin - which is just what I am looking for in a girl

flanker7 01-28-2010 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanzi (Post 658595)
Found them on the net, either zipped on blog(s), or some image posting sites, not the pay sites...if they are burdened with any possible legalities (though, it's illegal to take those photos at the actual sites at the first place), please remove them. My editing tools seem to be missing (I can only quote my previous messages?)

OCC gives you 10 or 15 minutes to go back and edit your own posts. After that, what's done is done, and only a mod can change it. You can always PM a mod if it's important.

Great posts so far. I'm really liking this thread.

luv_da_beach 04-12-2010 04:34 AM

5 Attachment(s)
koversada camp

luv_da_beach 04-12-2010 05:07 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Various places in Croatia

luv_da_beach 04-12-2010 05:08 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Croatia & Montenegro!
enjoy!!!!

luv_da_beach 04-12-2010 05:29 AM

9 Attachment(s)
valalta...

luv_da_beach 04-12-2010 05:31 AM

4 Attachment(s)
more croatia

gingko 04-12-2010 02:37 PM

koversada

the koversada pics are great! please post more of them!

frechi 04-13-2010 05:09 AM

valalta - the PARADISE.. i am there this summer again :D:D

luv_da_beach 04-13-2010 05:23 AM

Thanks Frechi!!!
Dont forget to take some pics in Valalta!
Have a nice trip!

luv_da_beach 04-28-2010 04:00 AM

9 Attachment(s)
Playing strip poker in Valalta!!!! :D

Bronne 04-28-2010 04:06 PM

AWESOME SHOTS!!!!!!

frechi 04-29-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv_da_beach (Post 697117)
Playing strip poker in Valalta!!!! :D

as i said PARADISE, but ist not so easy to make pics. this one is from the entrace of a WC i thought.:eek::eek:

aherne 05-06-2010 02:22 PM

Croatia 2008

10 Attachment(s)
Czech girl photographed by me...

luv_da_beach 05-21-2010 05:14 AM

10 Attachment(s)
a few pics from Various beaches from the Dalmatian Coast, some are old, some are new!

luv_da_beach 05-21-2010 05:18 AM

10 Attachment(s)
some holidays snap from a couple in Croatia, year 2008 & 2009

luv_da_beach 05-21-2010 05:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
and two last

luv_da_beach 05-22-2010 04:53 AM

7 Attachment(s)
well not exactly Croatia but Montenegro, Ada Bojana,
nice set!
Enjoy

luv_da_beach 05-25-2010 03:11 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Nice butts in Krk Island

luv_da_beach 05-25-2010 04:58 AM

9 Attachment(s)
Some girls boating around Istria, north of Croatia

kayser05 05-27-2010 07:33 AM

mighty fine additions thanks:D

luv_da_beach 06-03-2010 05:19 AM

3 Attachment(s)
a few from valalta,
nude Rollerblade rules....

frechi 06-08-2010 05:00 AM

The pics are NOT from Valalta, the bungalows you can see on the Pics are located @ the former Nudist - Camp "Monsena" that transforms to a Textile - Camp named "Amarin".

No nudism anymore there since 2005 :mad:

Valata is in the neighbourhood. Both are in Rovinj, Istria, HRK