One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Request: your wife with a black man (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=189779)

wlmking 08-18-2015 05:17 PM

Request: your wife with a black man

This request is directed primarily to white guys (although others may have useful contributions too).
Has you wife ever been fucked by a black man, with or without your permission.
There are tons of pictures of white women with black guys, some in which the white husband is
also involved. But no stories. It would be great if some of you would post your stories (preferably
with pictures, if you have any).
I am curious how it worked out for you and for your wife. Did she ever get pregnant from such an adventure?
If so how did you handle it?

clitty 08-18-2015 07:19 PM

Why? You got a wife thinking about it or is it your fantasy?

Each their own, a cock is a cock and a vag is a vag :) Having a black dick in my wife isn't much different than a whiter one, other than in low-light situations there are little to no details.

For some, its a specific kink, to have their wife get boned by a big black man tool - she is taken. Hmmm, actually I do believe there is a regular here that has a wife like that, she prefers getting pounded by black men while her husband (member here) watches.

IMHO, for some people inter-racial sex is taboo, so that is the kink. For others, they like the darker shade of skin and not think of it as a racial thing at all.

I doubt a black man's semen is more potent and higher content than a white man's spunk... but enjoy the thought or fantasy of that danger. Be aware that there are ACTUAL gang-bang groups/clubs out there... and some of them are black guys. So if the condom breaks or bareback and she got 5 or so loads of sperm in her and the time is right, she'll get pregnant. Now, how do you think you would handle it?

I posted some photos, its linked to a recent thread I made today. One of the DARK photos has my 5-2" wife with a black guy behind and in front of her in which there is a dick up against her back and the other on her tummy. Later when they got real had and actually had intercourse with her, I'd say they were about 7~8" hard.

She had a good time. And enjoyed them more so than the other 3 white guys. We fucked each others brains out during and afterwards. I can't post the better videos and pics because of details and such. Thats our call.

acar69 08-19-2015 10:13 PM

6 Attachment(s)
My wife doesn't really have a preference for skin colour, cock size or age - providing he's legal age of course (although she is a little self conscious if the guy is too much younger).

It is more important that he be a "nice" guy.

One night while dancing at our favourite club, my wife danced with a tall guy that happened to be black. As there seemed to be a mutual attraction, Pam invited him back to our hotel room to fuck her. Pam knows I like to watch her get fucked. She didn't know at the time whether or not he had a big cock.

When we got back to the room, I grabbed us all a beer then excused myself to go to the washroom.

While I was in the washroom, I heard Pam scream and quickly returned thinking something had gone wrong.

What happened was, the guy had taken his clothes off and Pam screamed in shock when she saw how big his cock was.

We didn't have any condoms that would fit him but Pam was determined to get fucked by him.

We hadn't discussed taking pictures but I told him, "I'm sorry - but I just have to get a couple of pics of this" and he agreed.

It was not possible for Pam to get pregnant so that wasn't a concern even though he fucked her bareback.

wlmking 08-20-2015 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acar69 (Post 2061743)
My wife doesn't really have a preference for skin colour, cock size or age - providing he's legal age of course (although she is a little self conscious if the guy is too much younger).

It is more important that he be a "nice" guy.

One night while dancing at our favourite club, my wife danced with a tall guy that happened to be black. As there seemed to be a mutual attraction, Pam invited him back to our hotel room to fuck her. Pam knows I like to watch her get fucked. She didn't know at the time whether or not he had a big cock.

When we got back to the room, I grabbed us all a beer then excused myself to go to the washroom.

While I was in the washroom, I heard Pam scream and quickly returned thinking something had gone wrong.

What happened was, the guy had taken his clothes off and Pam screamed in shock when she saw how big his cock was.

We didn't have any condoms that would fit him but Pam was determined to get fucked by him.

We hadn't discussed taking pictures but I told him, "I'm sorry - but I just have to get a couple of pics of this" and he agreed.

It was not possible for Pam to get pregnant so that wasn't a concern even though he fucked her bareback.

Thanks. This is the kind of story that I am looking for. I take it that the experience was positive for both you and your wife.

acar69 08-20-2015 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wlmking (Post 2061825)
Thanks. This is the kind of story that I am looking for. I take it that the experience was positive for both you and your wife.

Glad you enjoyed it. Yes - it was one of many positive and fun experiences we have had.

gbdick 08-21-2015 03:19 AM

Fucking black guys

I married my wife at 19 in the early 70s. I met her at a wild party in the woods. She was walking around topless and had beautiful big breast. She was 18 years old and giving blow jobs to almost anyone who wanted one. She would let you play with her tits all you wanted but nothing under her skirt. She sucked me like no one else could and swallowed every drop. I could tell, she loved it. We fell in love. She told me she was a virgin. Within 2 weeks I was eating that sweet pussy and 2 months later she was on the pill and I was slamming my dick in her 3 times a night, The girl went cock crazy fucking everybody. I didn't mind. She was great to watch and she nearly wore me out. I've always let her fuck who she wants and she's fucked a LOT! I've gotten to watch almost all of them. For a while in her 20s she danced naked in a strip club. Boy was she hot. She brought home guys with huge cocks and worked to be able to take them up her pussy to the hilt while I watched. It's a different thing watching the love of your life fuck another man in front of you. I got over my jelousey and just enjoyed watching her cum. Now after she went through the change she decided she deserved big meat so she's now with 3 guys. All of them have bigger dicks that I and one is black. He has the biggest of them all. It looked to be a foot long. She makes me wear a cock cage now that's locked on, and she chains it to the wall so I can watch them fuck and not bother them. She loves blacks, the bigger the better. I like to hear the noises she makes when he fucks her. She's 60 now and now fucks 3 guys regularly. All are huge. She so stretched out I can't feel anything any more when I fuck her. I don't mind to much because she sometimes sucks me off. Thanks

sneakyhusband 08-21-2015 07:05 AM

My wife and I often discussed her past sex partners both before and after marriage. About 8 or 9 years ago, I asked her if she had ever had sex with a black man, and she said no but would like to. We live in rural northern New England, and can go as long as a year without seeing any black people. After posting an ad on AFF, we made contact with one that enjoyed having sex with wives with the husband present. He lived about 4 hours away and when I suggested we meet half way, he said he didn't really want to drive 2 hours just for a meet and greet. My wife told him that she liked his pic and his profile well enough and didn't need a meet and greet.

2 days later, we met him at his motel room and the adventure began. He asked about condoms and she told him since he was married,she felt safe if he did to. They wasted no time and within 30 minutes of meeting, they were naked on the bed. His cock was not gigantic as compared to some we have seen on line but it was the biggest she had ever had and when he rolled between her legs and nudged it against her pussy, I had to get within a couple of feet to watch. I had a perfect view of his cock as it split her pussy and began to slide deep into her. He was big enough that her inner lips were wrapped tightly around him as he began thrusting. I've watched her with several different men, but none fucked her like he did. He had great stamina and fucked her hard for a good 20 minutes before cumming in her. There was no pretense of "lovemaking". It was just pure raw sex and she later told me it was the second best fuck she's ever had. (The best being when she lost her virginity). He came twice more that day. The second time was in her mouth and the third in her pussy again.

captbobwi123 08-21-2015 10:30 AM

This is a story about my white wife and a black guy but not what you might be looking for. Here it is anyway. When my wife was in her late teens and early 20's, before we were married, she fucked lots of guys. Truth be told, she had a reputation as an "easy date". A black guy from college asked her out on a date and she agreed. She had every intention of getting fucked by this guy who would have been her first black. The guy turned out to be an asshole. He was all hands, kept trying to feel her up, and making rude comments. If he had been a little more of a gentleman he would have gotten laid that night but screwed it up for himself. He was the first and last black guy my wife ever dated.

wlmking 08-21-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captbobwi123 (Post 2062546)
... A black guy from college asked her out on a date and she agreed. She had every intention of getting fucked by this guy who would have been her first black. The guy turned out to be an asshole. He was all hands, kept trying to feel her up, and making rude comments. If he had been a little more of a gentleman he would have gotten laid that night but screwed it up for himself. He was the first and last black guy my wife ever dated.

Very amusing story. I don't quite understand her objection to him trying to feel her up. I always feel up a woman before fucking her. It's usually called "foreplay". The rude comments, however, are completely out of place, and no doubt they turned her off totally.

clitty 08-21-2015 04:52 PM

There is a right way and a wrong way to treat someone. Being an asshole may or may not work. There are lot of nice black guys out there. The ratio of nice people is pretty much the same, no matter skin the color.

stiv837 08-22-2015 06:12 PM

Wifes bus ride.

Back in the early eighties when my wife was in her early twenties she was living half way across the country with some relatives. She decided to visit her parents for the holidays and took a bus to get home. The bus made several stops and at one of the stops a black guy got on. My wife said the bus wasn't very crowded and her and the black guy struck up a conversation. They ended up sitting together and hanging out when the bus would make stops.

After one of the stops my wife and her new friend decided to move to a seat at the back of the bus. When it got dark they started to kiss and feel each other up. My wife gave him a blow job and then got on top of him and rode his cock till he shot his load in her. He fucked her a second time that night , and the next day gave him another blow job about a half hour before he got to his stop.

They exchanged telephone numbers and promised to keep in touch, but later when my wife tried to call him the phone number didn't work and she never saw or heard from him again. After this she entered what she called her black guy period.

She started hanging around a black girl she worked with and her boyfriend. They would have parties with many of their friends and my wife was a big hit at them with her blonde hair and big tits . After the parties she would spend most nights in a spare bedroom, drunk, on her back with her legs spread or on her knees giving the guys a thrill.

clitty 08-23-2015 12:49 AM

What a sl*t

Your wife is such a sl*t!

I like sl*ts. I respect them 100%!

sneakyhusband 08-23-2015 04:52 AM

I already answered this about my current wife, so this is about my second wife.

Shortly after we married while having sex, I asked her about her first time. She said her first was a black classmate a couple years older than her. She was to young to drive and he didn't have a car, so they used to make-out in her garage. One night he got bold enough to feel her up and then one thing led to another and he fucked her on the floor on a big piece of cardboard. She spent the next week worried that she could be pregnant but then had her period. He fucked her several times after that and even arranged for his brother to fuck her a couple of times. After every time she would worry about being knocked up and I thought to myself "What...... you never heard of condoms"?

larrycuck 10-03-2015 09:34 AM

i have..

my wife has never had black that i know of but i have had a few black men feed me.

*****ONE CLICK DICK PHOTO REMOVED*****

Quote:

9. Please don't submit photos & videos featuring just men. After all this is the "One Click Chicks" website, not "One Click Dicks". This applies to albums, avatar & profile photos too!
10. Don't post any illegal (or generally tasteless) material or links to websites with illegal content. (No shemales. No transexuals. No scat. No watersports. No bestiality. No **** etc...)

Maximus999 10-05-2015 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by william64 (Post 2088321)
Just back from holiday in Cuba
That's a few more added
To her score board
Visit if you can

Will you be sharing any details?

ModelT-MsDollie 10-07-2015 05:08 PM

Black and White

We both love these stories and agree the skin color really has nothing to do with it for us. Like with the white guys, the few black men Dollie fucked just happened.
I remember way back when we were maybe in our mid thirties and Dollie would go topless on a public yet fairly secluded beach. We discovered mostly male nude sunbathers in the little "blow outs" in the dunes. For years I tried to get Dollie to pose for pictures with other men holding her tits. Well it just seemed to happen and Dollie was the one to okay holding her boobs for pictures. To make this exciting I spent a lot of time adjusting the camera focus, brightness, distance, etc. Also I used the excuses of a few clouds need to pass so just hold that pose.
We were having fun walking from one nudest to another asking the young white guys to pose. Sometimes two or three men together, but mostly singles fondling her tits and rubbing hard cocks on her ass and hips.
After hours we saw two black men at the far end. Both gay and the little guy was playing with the 12" cock of the big guy. Man were they black. We surprised them and they hid behind trees. But I talked Dollie into walking topless wearing a tiny bottom to ask them to pose with her holding her tits. These were the friendliest, gentlest men we'd met at that time. Again both cocks being rubbed all over Dollie and them thanking us.
Kep in mind Dollie hadn't fucked any other men besides me until May 2014. But she often talked about that 12" very black cock and how it would feel good. As much as I often talked about her fucking others there was no way I was gonna suggest fucking that cock! Now his may have not really been 12" but sure appeared that way posing while holding Dollie's brown boobies.
So fast forward to after May 2014 and Dollie's new hobby of fucking other men. The black neighbor of her 50 year old fuck buddy came over to his mobile home and the next thing we knew a big black maybe 12" cock was fucking Dollie. Over many months she let him fuck her but it was just too long and Coke bottle sized to be comfortable.
Since then Dollie has been fucked by several normal sized black men and enjoyed it. Add to that a few west Indian type motel/convenient store type and mostly white boys and men. Still color doesn't matter, yet there is something kinky about watching a wife get fucked by a dark skinned man in the sunlight or a well lit room.
At her age and after surgeries she welcomes alll the semen any man can shoot inside her.

GRITS 07-02-2016 06:42 PM

Wfe & I

Prefer not too....can't see any novility in it, so why bother... We had some friends who tried, and they'll never do it again..... Actress Chelse Handler was into it a while ago, but now her words are as heard on "Jimmy Kimmel show" , {never again!.} and -- thats concerning coming from a very liberal celebrity , considering , I would presume.

Not something we need to brag about to appear open minded.

nectcouple 07-03-2016 12:25 PM

Keep going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by william64 (Post 2243594)
Fair enough
I shall keep my mouth shut

I believe he was sharing his opinion about himself and his wife, not you. Remember, opinions are like a$$holes...we all have them and some stink more than others! (If his comment was directed towards you, then his ignorance is showing. :mad:)

My wife has had a black lover or two, but not because of their complexion...just the right place and time. Neither of us see the novelty in it and couldn't care less about color, but that doesn't mean your story isn't a hot one so please continue. ;)

stuffy1969 07-03-2016 12:45 PM

First time i my ex had a black cock was when she was 16, he was in the gymnastic club she belonged too, they trained every day morning and evening before school and after. We was not dating but i was around as friends with her brother, one summers day i was over playing video games, and as it took so long to load them lol, i went down to the kitchen , in the garden was his sister an the guy, they was training , she had on fuck all tight thong type ting and crop top, he was just in shorts. i watched as she stretched and he was def getting hard as i was too, he stood up and re arranged his cock, she laughed, and did sum thing gymnastic lol and then stood up and i saw her thong was very tight up the crack of ass and pulled it down, she looked around and put her leg on his shoulder and he held the leg she pulled is hand down to her pussy and he smiled, i watched as he pushed a finger in her c*nt and fast in and out. She was soon grabbing hold of him, as she was getting very flushed, she pulled his shorts and out came a fair sized cock, they moved bit and and i saw it go in part way into her c*nt, not long after that her brother walked in and shouted at her from the dinning room, she looked at me and smiled as she walked past, re arranging her bottoms, the black guy walked in and said sorry, i joked not me u have say that too, he said i know but she likes you . it was all to make u jealous and ask her out,

Dwaino 07-05-2016 05:56 PM

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by william64 (Post 2243594)
Fair enough
I shall keep my mouth shut

Thank you for continuing with your adventure, glad that you didn't let anyone deter your posting for those of us that rather enjoy the pleasures in life. Most of us gladly follow the exploits of another's world, living vicariously through the eyes and words of those.

Appreciate your postings, and I have no questions :)

countrycouple 05-30-2017 01:16 AM

Check out me

You guys should totally check out my posts. We are a cuck couple and my white wife had a black baby from one of our bulls and we think she is pregnant again with our new bulls baby who is also black. I love older black guys impregnating my wife

Couplein2MFM 06-01-2017 02:31 AM

Neither my wife nor I have ever seen race, skin color or ethnicity as a barrier or area of desire in the lifestyle. As others have posted in this thread, it is all about an individual's personality, conversation ability and ability to capture our or her interests that create opportunities that may lead to a sexual connection. Over the years we have both had partners of other races. black, latin and asian to date.

Probably the most memorable was the first time my wife was with a black man. He was and remains a very good friend although we see each other rarely due to distance of our living locations. It was contrasts in skin that I found most erotic about the encounter.

He had been traveling for work and had the opportunity to visit us on our boat for a weekend several years back. Our boat is not large and the area below deck offers little in the way of privacy due to it's layout and design. It is really a two person cruiser designed for offshore sailing veruses entertaining. There has always been an obvious attraction between my wife and our friend but up to that weekend remained unrealized outside of some kissing and such.

Below deck while out on the water that night my wife got undressed as is usual for us and she showered off. It was the first time our friend had seen her naked up close. He was sitting below deck on the couch and had a full view of her shower since there was no privacy barrier. Sitting out that night in the moonlight completely away from anything after several glasses of wine things began to turn sexual as he and my wife kissed and she began to rub his crotch through his shorts.

We ended up below deck and over the course of the weekend excursion our friend and my wife enjoyed some very passionate and hot sex. Our friend is very dark skinned so the contrast with my wife's pale skin was erotic to see as they were together. He did bring her to multiple climaxes over the weekend. However, unlike the interracial porn films or urban legends our friend had a very "average" size cock, probably 5-6" in length and average size around.

About two years later we did hookup at their place in a MFMF that was also very hot. Again, race was never a thought or idea, it is all about the person. Outside of skin color we are all the same.

There have been others along the way, but not sure if I have any pics of any of the encounters. If I do they are on our archive of DVDs that is huge from our collection of images for over the years.

Thebigg 09-08-2017 08:36 PM

Only after we broke up did my ex have a black guy. She was at a bar in LA with some friends and said to her girlfriend, "now that is one fine piece of chocolate". Two hours later, he was fucking her brains out at my old house. He was huge, about 6'5" and had an enormous dick. Dianna had fucked two porn stars before us, but she couldn't believe what he did to her. She told me (we talk about everything since we started fucking again) that when she looked down after, she couldn't believe what he had done to her pussy lips.

thegreatdicktator 09-08-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebigg (Post 2501409)
Only after we broke up did my ex have a black guy. She was at a bar in LA with some friends and said to her girlfriend, "now that is one fine piece of chocolate". Two hours later, he was fucking her brains out at my old house. He was huge, about 6'5" and had an enormous dick. Dianna had fucked two porn stars before us, but she couldn't believe what he did to her. She told me (we talk about everything since we started fucking again) that when she looked down after, she couldn't believe what he had done to her pussy lips.

Once you black, you never go back

artfuldogger 09-10-2017 03:49 AM

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...116364&page=24

This is the only one so far.

pjandrox 09-10-2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneakyhusband (Post 2062452)
My wife and I often discussed her past sex partners both before and after marriage. About 8 or 9 years ago, I asked her if she had ever had sex with a black man, and she said no but would like to. We live in rural northern New England, and can go as long as a year without seeing any black people. After posting an ad on AFF, we made contact with one that enjoyed having sex with wives with the husband present. He lived about 4 hours away and when I suggested we meet half way, he said he didn't really want to drive 2 hours just for a meet and greet. My wife told him that she liked his pic and his profile well enough and didn't need a meet and greet.

2 days later, we met him at his motel room and the adventure began. He asked about condoms and she told him since he was married,she felt safe if he did to. They wasted no time and within 30 minutes of meeting, they were naked on the bed. His cock was not gigantic as compared to some we have seen on line but it was the biggest she had ever had and when he rolled between her legs and nudged it against her pussy, I had to get within a couple of feet to watch. I had a perfect view of his cock as it split her pussy and began to slide deep into her. He was big enough that her inner lips were wrapped tightly around him as he began thrusting. I've watched her with several different men, but none fucked her like he did. He had great stamina and fucked her hard for a good 20 minutes before cumming in her. There was no pretense of "lovemaking". It was just pure raw sex and she later told me it was the second best fuck she's ever had. (The best being when she lost her virginity). He came twice more that day. The second time was in her mouth and the third in her pussy again.

What a hot, hot story!! thanks for posting it!

daskers 09-11-2017 10:40 AM

My first wife fucked a bunch of them. She started cheating on me after our first few years of marriage, which later I found all kinds of proof. I came across more than a few love letters between her and her jodies. All were very spicy and most were from black guys she was fucking. One of them was telling her when he got of jail again he was going to make her gag again on his big black snake, then he was going to give her a harder pumping then what he did before. He went on to tell her don't worry about your husband because big daddy is comming over after released to fill all those holes again. I found all kinds of other proof besides the letters, his was just one letter out of more from other guys. I divorced her in 1997 after 11 years of marriage and not to long after that I threw everything away that would remind me of her.