One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Request] Photo developed at stores (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=90429)

partialputter 04-26-2010 09:22 AM

Photo developed at stores

1 Attachment(s)
Many years ago, before digital cameras were around, I had many pictures developed at a local photo shoppe.

I knew you could never take them to Walmart, Walgreens, or the like, as they don't develop those kind of pictures.

But in each instance, I would take the pictures, and have them developed. I lost many a picture, as they didn't come out with enough light, or the film was loaded incorrectly in my haste.

I was out at a friends cottage, with a bunch of us, and snagged the below photo with out the wifes knowledge.

After the weekend was over, I sent her over to the same photo shoppe I had used in the past. She asked why in the world did she have to go cross town to develop it. I told her it was the best quality, and that this was helping the little guys.

After a day or so, I sent her back to pick them up.

She didn't know that the picture existed. Until she had the guy inside, open up the envelope and go through the pictures one at a time, as not to make us pay for any that we didn't feel was good enough.

He was going through the pictures one at a time, and went past this one. I guess their eyes met, and she said "uh huh" and kept going.

She called me on the way home, asking what in the world was I thinking!!?!?!??!!?
She was pissed.

She got home and burnt the original and copy in front of me, as to never let anyone see them again.

But she forgot the negative.

She has since lightened up a little with the digital camera.

But I still have the negative of her first exposure anywhere on camera.
:-)

macboy1 04-26-2010 10:02 AM

Great story. Those were the days!

Mac

lapeer25 04-26-2010 02:42 PM

Nice job!

microdol 05-06-2010 11:46 AM

I had a friend that owned a camera store off-campus, ALL of the college boys took their 'special' pictures to him.
And him and his guy employees made and kept dupes of ALL special pics.
I would stop in a couple times a year, and he would let me go thru them in the back room, he would have maybe 2,000 at a time.
One time I was going thru them and found 'special' pics of a girl I worked with taken maybe 10 years prior, having done to her things I would fantasize doing.
And I still fantasize about it but the fantasy is more real now.
She is married and had 4 kids now, but at least I know how those kids were created, possible positions used.

degrizjames 05-14-2010 07:29 AM

same here

My step son while in the navy in san diego had a part time job at a picture developing store- long before digital. He was also an avid cameraman himself and somehow managed to get all kinds of women to pose for him. but i digress. he confided in me that there were certain pictures that came in that were duplicaed unathorized and shared amongst the staff. so the good people of san diego who thought that their "private" pictures were private were instead being shared with a lot of people. I still have a binder with nearly two thousand pictures of people swinging, interracial, groups, exhibitionism, or just plain nude around the house or outside. I was astounded at the number of women in that town who were getting naked in front of a camera or who had open marriages allowing them to fuck. its probably going on all over your neighborhood even as i write this.

DRDavenport 05-14-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degrizjames (Post 704952)
My step son while in the navy in san diego had a part time job at a picture developing store- long before digital. He was also an avid cameraman himself and somehow managed to get all kinds of women to pose for him. but i digress. he confided in me that there were certain pictures that came in that were duplicaed unathorized and shared amongst the staff. so the good people of san diego who thought that their "private" pictures were private were instead being shared with a lot of people. I still have a binder with nearly two thousand pictures of people swinging, interracial, groups, exhibitionism, or just plain nude around the house or outside. I was astounded at the number of women in that town who were getting naked in front of a camera or who had open marriages allowing them to fuck. its probably going on all over your neighborhood even as i write this.

You have a scanner, of course....:)

jjanda_2000 05-15-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degrizjames (Post 704952)
I still have a binder with nearly two thousand pictures of people . . .

- Prove it ! ;)

Irish drunkard 05-16-2010 01:52 PM

I have to fess up to having my first roll of dirty pics developed at the supermarket film drop in my college town. Never gave it a second thought at the time. In chatting with an art major friend of mine, she told me what they probably did with "extra" copies they made. From then on, she told me to just give her any film I needed developed.

oppositelok 05-21-2010 04:02 AM

I used to love having to get films developed, really enjoyed knowing that all the guys in the shop would have had a good look and my wife. I secretly hoped that they would have made copies for themselves. Hmm.. Might have to get my old slr out of the cupboard.:)

Father Ted 07-11-2010 03:22 PM

Check the link in my sig for my experiences in some UK photo labs, (That have now closed down).