One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Innocent and sexy party games (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=209140)

ChristerChrister 04-17-2017 05:09 PM

Innocent and sexy party games

Hi,

I have read a lot of stories here on the forum, but I want to hear more about sexy and innocent party games. Games that involves your girlfriend getting naked with your male friends, or even suggestions for good party games make that happen.

Bring on your ideas :).

b8432 08-31-2017 01:48 PM

Some non-innocent game ideas

1 Attachment(s)
(First time post, finally something I can contribute to!)

We are great friends with another couple and had a good run of some exciting "party games" or "games that involve drinking and nudity". Here are some ideas:
  1. Beer Pong - Make it a Guys vs Girls challenge and really put some arrogance into it. Tell the girls there's no chance they'll win. Some times, they might flash a tit for distraction, other times, you can play losers have to shed layers. This works with the game "caps" as well.
  2. Flip Cup (aka Strip Cup) - Similar to Beer Bong, losing team each round has to lose an item of clothing. The losing team is the first one naked.
  3. The ole Strip Poker
  4. Truth or Dare - This one was exciting. There was a Truth or Dare app that allowed you to set the dare sexiness level and make up your own dares. We used this to create specific dares we wanted our wives to do, but they wouldn't do if we asked on our own. Comparing wives breasts by feeling them, getting your balls inspected by the other wife and have her describe them to the group (funny), girls feeling each other up, licking nipples, etc. I wish I had a photographic memory to capture all the scenes!

Check out the apps in the app store. For other dare ideas, I have attached the "Dare File" we customized for the game. Open it in Wordpad for the best formatting.

shtjohnson87 08-31-2017 06:41 PM

There are quite a lot of possibilities, yet it depends on the people playing.

And friend and myself did a drinking game where you would go like "I take back on an island...blahblah" and the loser had to send a nude to a "random" number and delete it afterwards. The random number was a free number we created on an app which meant we would get all the pics sent.
Some just sent pictures of random stuff that was standing around the room but the longer the evening got the better were the pictures. Funniest part was that our friends gf was sending the best pictures but told her boyfriend she sends pictures of random things and we weren't able to tell him.

Like the previous poster mentioned, truth or dare is also a really good game to get things going.

nudony 08-31-2017 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shtjohnson87 (Post 2496720)
There are quite a lot of possibilities, yet it depends on the people playing.

A friend of mine organized a strip-poker party once. He told me it was a bit of a disappointment, as there were a lot of embarrassed looks and everyone put their clothes back on as soon as the game was over. He just didn't have the "right" group of friends for it.

For me it's been easy. I've been to clothing-optional parties with nudists. So there was already the expectation of nudity; and as most people there were experienced nudists, there was no shame or embarrassment being naked in front of everyone.

So yeah...the success of a naked party will largely depend on the people involved. But if the hosts are comfortable getting naked in front of everyone else, that can help the guests be more comfortable with it too.

shtjohnson87 09-03-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nudony (Post 2496795)
So yeah...the success of a naked party will largely depend on the people involved. But if the hosts are comfortable getting naked in front of everyone else, that can help the guests be more comfortable with it too.

Yea that gets things rolling quickly. With non-nudist people especially a lot of alcohol in combination with a punishment system works good too. Sometimes it can be a advantage if people see it freaks you out as well. You gotta heat it up so they want to punish you, at the same time they give you the right to punish them back.

GRITS 09-03-2017 10:13 PM

Swing Party Games

Swing Party Games we play w/ friends..

1.-- Musical wives:: the wives assume either doggy or missionary on the edge of the bed, all around the bed... and the guys move from wife to wife for 30 seconds each until you've fucked all the wives...

2.- Key Party:: At a hotel we all have our own rooms... the wives stay in their room, and the guys put their room keys in the hat and everyone picks a key and goes to that room for sex w/ that wife.... sometimes we limit it to 2 hrs sessions, and then repick keys and have another 2 hr session w/ another wife.

3.--Blindfolded ::: either wives or hubbys.. the blindfolded has to figure out who is fucking them in 3 min. sessions...

4.--- Pick a number::: pick a number out of a hat and fuck that person for 15 min.. everyone does it at the same time.

5.---Private time-pick a number:: Pick a number and take that person to the extra bedroom and get to spend 1/2 hr w/ them privately,, while the other swingers orgy.

PS--FYI --Pick a number can be male or female dominante in who the pickers are depending what the group decides for that night.

PSS--FYI- -When in hotels, each couple does have their own rooms,, but we all chip in for a big suite to party in together.

Jazzyloves 09-03-2017 11:43 PM

Strip poker
Strip Beer Pong
Strip Twister
Truth or dare is always a classic

nudony 09-04-2017 01:21 AM

There are also food games as a possibility.

A nudist lady I once met told me about a chocolate tasting party she organized for her more open-minded friends. She bought different flavored chocolate syrup and the object of the game was figuring out what flavor it was; from licking it off her nipples. She didn't tell me how far it went; just that the other women started getting into it and before long all the women were getting their tits suckled by everyone else. And then everyone ended up nekkid with syrup covering other body parts!

In the food department there is also eating food off the hostess' naked body. That can be a great sensual experience - picking off food off a naked body; and then encouraging people to take turns.

yellow_fever_01 09-04-2017 10:38 AM

I read this one a long time ago

so I don't know if it counts.

The setting was a party at a mansion where there was drinking and dancing. There was one VIP guest who all the women wanted to bed. Every half hour the women would briefly leave and go into one of the bedrooms of the house and remove one garment. They would then return to the living room and the party would continue. The final round was at midnight and the women all re-entered the room naked. At 12:30 every body paired up for the rest of the night.

Vortexvortex 09-05-2017 03:20 AM

Dare games have always brought the best results. Because if you progress proooerly you can play it all off as "just for fun". See my post history. Lots of dare games and drinking games that led to naked stuff.