One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Invisible Man Strips a Japanese Girl/ENF (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=11305)

frankbelly 02-07-2005 11:23 PM

Invisible Man Strips a Japanese Girl/ENF

10 Attachment(s)
It's a japanese movie. The setup appears to be a girl giving a business presentation in front of the company when an invisible man strips her right in front of everyone. You see the crowds reactions as she loses clothing piece by piece. She is stripped topless (very cute and very embarassed), then skirt pulled down plus panties and the invisible man does her doggy still right in front of everyone. The scene ends with him becoming visible while having sex with the presenter on stage.

frankbelly 02-07-2005 11:42 PM

More Invisible Stripping

9 Attachment(s)
This is an old black and white film. A man does some invisible experiments on mice. The mice get out of the cage and begin to crawl all over these poor unsuspecting girls in the next room. They don't know what is crawling all over them and in trying to brush it off they end up pulling off their clothing. Some of them end up completely naked some just panties and titties. It's not a very clear video and it's black and white, but you can definitely see bush and nipples and naked bootie as the girls scream and jump around.

Chode 02-08-2005 04:57 AM

Nice!

Anyone have any clips from the trailer for "The Invisible Dirty Old Man"? Or any other similar clips?

peterdragon 02-14-2005 03:45 PM

Invisible Man Strips a JapaneseGirl/ENF!

I couldn't get a picture to show up on this. Is it because of the AVI attachment? I have downloaded Divxand the codec stuff, or at least I think I downloaded the codec stuff. It was hard for me to figure it all out. Do I need to reboot after downloading the codec drivers? Help! :-)

Peter

import_girl_fan 05-06-2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankbelly
It's a japanese movie. The setup appears to be a girl giving a business presentation in front of the company when an invisible man strips her right in front of everyone. You see the crowds reactions as she loses clothing piece by piece. She is stripped topless (very cute and very embarassed), then skirt pulled down plus panties and the invisible man does her doggy still right in front of everyone. The scene ends with him becoming visible while having sex with the presenter on stage.

Hot stuff! It reminds me a of a comic I have about by Milos Manara. I saw a movie adaptation of it. Is the movie on DVD!? I want to get it.

dickjones 05-07-2006 04:28 AM

It looked like the Japanese one was from an actual movie...would you happen to know the title?

wakka10052001 05-07-2006 08:45 PM

nice post man! thanks!