One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Girls losing their skirts (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=19327)

lord lucan 07-01-2005 09:03 AM

Girls losing their skirts

1 Attachment(s)
I already have a video thread on this at https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...ighlight=losing and I would like to see if we have enough for this forum.
Let's start with a classic cover from the UK magazine "Fiesta".

Tcheser 07-01-2005 07:26 PM

Fiesta

I loved that magazine. It was so tounge and cheek. I laughed my head off at some of the sexy photo series that had word balloons. They would have the silliest, most contrived story lines.

mrcloogey 07-14-2005 11:04 PM

Girls Losing their Skirts

Man! I re-discovered this site after googling my favorite search phrase. I wish I could access the videos, unfortunately I am economically challenged and can't afford to pay to view. :(

LordLucan, I remember you from the old MSN groups days. You are a pioneer in the wardrobe malfunction genre! :D I don't know if you belong to my groups over at Yahoo (there's 5 of them now). If not, I would instantly approve you and anyone else willing to share videos and photos of skirts and pants falling down. I would even make you a moderator, since I rarely get a chance to get on a computer. I need all the help I can get. The main group is groups.yahoo.com/group/Pantsandskirtsfallingdown. There are links to the other 4 groups from there. And best of all, it's all free! :D

Cheers!

Mr. Cloogey

nusuth 07-21-2005 10:50 AM

lord lucan? are you same lord lucan who has is known for his pics on... other alternative content?

lord lucan 07-23-2005 06:29 AM

Hi Guys,
I am Lord Lucan who set up the LOOK AT THAT GIRL site in 1999. The reason I set it up was at that time all I could find were posed or cheesecake sites and I wanted a site that was devoted to embarrassing moments, because to me half of the attraction, was the girls reaction to losing her clothes and knowing all the peole around could see her. The original site name was OOPS, but I was unable to get it or other things close to it.
I also I believe was the first person to coin the term ENF on the Internet. Many sites began to spring up afterwards about girl being suddenly stripped, and I am happy to see that thos whole sub culture of embarrassing moments has grown because I know there were many of us who loved it.
The LOOK AT THAT GIRL site covered clothes being ripped off, skirts and pants falling down, bikini tops falling off, forced to strip - in fact all of the situations that involve girls undressing. (We also had some pretty god stories and if anyone has any of the Stephanie Sharp stories from back then I would love to read them again.) At no point in the pictures did anyone smile at the camera, and I always made sure that we only included 18+ girls, and did not include any weird stuff.
I ended up running ut of time to maintain the site and actually handed it over to someone else, but I think it fell apart and soon was covered with junk and inappropriate material like under age girls so I pulled the plug on it.

This site is a very well run and moderated site and that is why I come in here. Alex has caught a good mix of all kinds of moments - not all are to my taste, but i know some people enjoy things that I don'tlike they may find this thread about girls losing their skirts a little tame - but I love it. A lot of the pictures frm my old site are on here now in either the Upskirts or the ENF sections.

Not sure what yu mean by "the same lord lucan who has is known for his pics on... other alternative content". The only pics I have are the kind I see on here.

Cloogey - I will drop you a note next week and look at your site.

Sorry guys, no pictures to add to this thread right now, but I will try and post something over the weekend.

darkwarriorkane 07-23-2005 08:37 AM

I knew I knew you Lu

Or at least your site I had no idea you were the guy who started it. Your like a livng enf legend good to see you here on the boards.

Ford 07-23-2005 09:29 PM

I was a huge fan of Look at that Girl - thanks for all your work on it. I've sent you a message about the Stephanie Sharp stories.

howudoindoindoin 07-26-2005 11:38 AM

site found (this is Joe from Indian Outlaw board)

I'm not sure if this is going to make you happy or aggrevated, but the LOOK AT THAT GIRL site still exists as an MSN group. http://groups.msn.com/lookatthatgirl...et=en-us&pps=k im not sure exactly how the link works because im not a pro link analyst. The steph stories are on there too.

lord lucan 12-19-2005 12:38 PM

UK TV ad

5 Attachment(s)
I have posted this in the video section, but for those of you unable to see it, here is a selection of stills showing a hapless (and very unlucky) girl walking away without realising her skirt is jammed in the door.

MortalFool 04-14-2020 12:50 PM

4 Attachment(s)
ladys skirts are falling down, falling down, falling down