One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Closest you've come to being caught shagging but got away with it? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124903)

shnowballs 02-06-2012 07:19 AM

Closest you've come to being caught shagging but got away with it?

I have three:

1) I had a lazy morning with my first serious GF. We were students at the time and we just didn't bother going in that day, enjoying some early morning shagging whilst my house mates were gone. Around lunch we decided we'd better get up. My GF was laying on the couch watching TV and I asked her if she wanted anything. She asked for a cup of tea and I brought it in to her. After I placed it on the coffee table I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

As I went to go back to the kitchen, she grabbed my trouser leg and said "Don't be in such a rush!" She then opened my trousers, took out my dick and started to blow me! Nice. It was probably the first time I'd been sucked whilst standing up and, after a few minutes, my legs started to thrust towards her, still lying on the couch. "I'm sorry" I said,"I can't help it."

"It's ok", she said, "let's try it." And with that I started to face fuck a girl for the first time!

All was going beautifully, until we suddenly heard a key in the front door. I hurriedly pulled away from her and tucked everything away as best I could, just in time, before one of my house mates came in the door. He acknowledged us but carried on into the kitchen.

The thing is, the front door was just outside the window, at right-angles to it. Often, when friends would call round, they'd ring the bell and then wave in the window to us. He must never have even glanced in the window though, as he fumbled with his keys, as I'm sure he would have taken the piss out of me for the rest of the year.

2) Different girl and different house mate. A few years later and I'm up in bed with my new girlfriend, again during the day when we should be at class. This one was a virgin when we started going out (and pretty conservative at that) but I managed to open her mind to a few things. This particular afternoon, she's riding me reverse cowgirl when we hear my house mate return home. We're having far too good a time to stop but we both quietened down, obviously.

I played a lot of tennis with this housemate. It turned out (we found out later) that he'd been chatting up a girl in the cafeteria and had found out she'd like to play a game. She had no racket though. No problem, he'd pop home and borrow his house mate's!

Not knowing his plans, we didn't think there was any trouble when we heard him climb the stairs. We were still in stealth shag mode. Next thing, the door to my room bursts open.

My lady lets out a scream and the guy freezes. Lucky for her, the bed was to the left of the door and the door swung in to the left so it basically blocked the view. He realized what was going on and he quickly said "Sorry!" and pulled the door out.

What he didn't realise was what he almost saw! Afterwards he told me he presumed he'd almost walked in to see the covers of the bed moving up and down. "Hard luck man" I told him, "you'd have seen [my gf] reverse cowgirling - and looking straight at you." I think he then regretted that he hadn't 'accidentally' kept walking for another step before freezing!

3) Final one, current lady. She has a (non-identical) twin. The first summer we were a couple, she went home from university to her parents' house. I visited for a few days. One particularly fine day she was wearing this lovely one-piece tennis dress. I mentioned how hot I thought it looked and she, as pretence to get us some privacy, asked me to come down to her room to help lift down a box from the wardrobe.

Her room had two single beds and, as the sister was also home from college, they'd basically reverted to sharing with each other again. We started to make out before she stood back from me and shimmied out of her underwear. She then pushed me back onto her bed, opened my trousers and took out my dick. I was well hard enough so she straddled me and we started shagging.

It was so hot and she got particularly into it, cumming three times before I heard some footsteps on the wooden floor in the hall way. Hoping it was someone going to a different room, I didn't stop her. Next thing, the door opened and in walked her sister.

I grabbed her ass as tight as I could to stop her. However, the fact that we'd been having some great sex and the hotness of the situation meant that, right there at that second, I came! My gf remarked afterwards that it was so strange to have the two of us frozen whilst she could feel my dick spurting inside her. :-)

As it happened, she was lying completely flat on me - so the sister must have presumed that she had interrupted us kissing. She said "Sorry, won't be a sec" and got whatever it was she wanted. She certainly didn't rush out of there!

captbobwi 02-06-2012 10:01 AM

I'll share two stories. First was with a girl I was seeing. We were in my car and just pulled in a parking lot. To my surprise and delight, as I turned the car off, she reached over, opened my jeans, and pulled out my cock. Without hesitation, she leaned over and took it into her mouth. The quickness of her actions made me wonder if she had been thinking and planning about doing it or if it was truly spontanious. Either way I didn't care and within moments she sucked me to hardness. I was sitting there enjoying a great blow job when I saw several people in the rear view mirror coming up behind the car. I said, "Somebody's coming." She didn't hesitate for a moment and kept bobbing her head up and down. The people walked between my car and the car next to us. I got so excited at the possibility of being seen and that she didn't care, that I shot my load in her mouth as people were literally two feet away. She swallowed and sat up. If the people saw anything I don't really know but doubt it. They never stopped to watch or said anything. The girl and I never became a real couple but I'll always remember that blow job.

The second story was with my wife. We went on a weekend trip with her sister and mother. Their room and our room had a connecting door. After checking in we went to our rooms to settle in. My wife and I gave each other "the look" and settling in soon included fucking on the bed. We were literally in the act when her sister walked in through the connecting door. She saw us and stopped. Our eyes met her's and for a couple moments we all looked at each other. Then a smile appeared on her sister's face and she laughed before walking out and closing the door behind her. My mother-in-law never knew but the three of us kept that as a secret joke.

DRDavenport 02-06-2012 12:47 PM

Back when my (now) wife and I were in college, one day we both had early schedules. I met her at school, and we went back to her house (we both went to commuter schools). We hung out for a bit, then got naked and were screwing on her bed. We were well into it when we hear the back door open. Her bedroom was at the back of the house, just off the kitchen. Her father, a truck driver, had stopped by to pick up something at the house. She jumped up and closed the bedroom door just before he got there, shouting that she was just taking a nap.
I crouched, still naked, at the foot of the bed away from the door, and she pulled the coverlet over me, put on a robe, and went out to greet her father. She was cool as a cucumber (a skilled liar, my wife, but only with her parents).
I remained still for it seemed like forever, even though it was probably only 5 minutes. Then he left to go back to work. She gave me the all-clear, and I got up, then realized that he had walked right by my winter coat, which was hanging on a dining room chair, and apparently had not noticed.
A close call indeed, and one that might very well have resulted in violence.

DR

madahab 02-07-2012 10:15 PM

The girl who was my first. After a good fuck. Her baby sister was napping. Her mother came home while we were lying together naked. I hid in the bedroom closet. After the GF determined her mother was not walking down the hall that minute, she urged me to get dressed. Eventually she let on that I was there. The mother was skeptical, she knew something was up, but we managed to cover by being casual.

The next regular girlfriend. I actually had to jump out of a second story window when her mother came home early once. Come to think of it, I remember escaping from the first girl's bedroom window onto the sidewalk another time. I might be mixing up incidents but I think we were in the bathtub that time, no way to cover for that.

BOBBY66 02-08-2012 11:32 AM

I would have been about 20 and my girlfriend (now ex wife) was 18, she lived with her mother and brother in a three storey house. One night we had been out, (her mother was a nurse and worked nights) we got back to the house and it was empty, we went up to the lounge on the first floor and she pushed me back onto the settee, she unzipped my trousers, pulled out my cock and started to suck on it. A few minutes later I had got a good boner and she was really going for it. Suddenly the door opened and in walked her brother just at the second I shot my load down her throat and as she turned, the second shot went over the side of her face. Her brother said sorry and turned round and walked out. We were both quite embarrassed at the time.

meero 02-10-2012 10:08 PM

Back when we first started dating, it was tough to find alone time to have sex because we were both living at home. My dad worked 5am-2PM so that he could be home to pick up me and my sister from school and he had a younger brother and sister who were always home because they were younger. One day, my sister had a doctor's appointment that my dad took her to so we took that opportunity to have some fun. We were both getting really into and must have lost track of time because the next thing I knew, we heard the garage door opening. At the time, I was riding him reverse cowgirl and right on the brink of cumming. I quickly hopped off of him to peek out the window and saw my dad and sister pulling into the garage. I quickly threw on a pair of panties and a t-shirt and threw his clothes at him and told him to go into the bathroom. I heard the garage door closing and the door open into the house as he was running into the bathroom. Quickly gathering myself, I walked out to greet my dad and sister...casually mentioning that he was in the bathroom. It wasn't until later when I was talking to my sister that I found out she saw him bare assed, running into the bathroom. She had figured out what was going on from that and also how flushed I was when I went out to greet them. My dad never mentioned anything so hopefully he didn't know...

dbmad 02-12-2012 11:29 AM

My ex-girlfriend and myself were swimming at my condo pool at one quiet random afternoon in the middle of the week. We were in the pool for 20 minutes or so and even in the past we would make out at some blind spots. (There were 2 security cameras but I had identified the blindspots since day 1)

At the same time, inside each gender's change room, there's a sauna. So during that adventurous afternoon, I decided to sneak her into the MEN's changeroom and went into the sauna together. After 5 minutes or so, we started to heat up and my hand started fondling over her 32B-22-34 body.

Since I still haven't heard anyone walk in so I decided to take a step further. Since we were scared that people will walk into the change room anytime, I didn't take off her bikini nor bottom at all. We had it in numerous positions and it went on for 10 minutes or so then I heard the change room door opening.

My ex and I were like "shit shit shit" and I got her to hide behind/beside the sauna door. Most saunas require to have a viewing window for safety reason. So there's this mid-age man who peeked in just to see if the sauna is occupied. Fortunately for us, or for my ex, he didn't come in. He still needs to get undress. So after he left that area, I quick told my ex to quickly leave the change room and back into the pool. We cooled off and we finished our business after we went back to the condo.

It was a close call.

dicknsider 03-10-2012 02:36 AM

I love stories like this because it helps us all recall similar events especially after a long day at work and some adult beverages. If nothing else I like this forum to help keep memories fresh for my own enjoyment but also appreciate it if others enjoy it as well.
My wife and I enjoyed boating and camping and usually included other friends or neighbors to go with us. This particular time we went with a couple who were new to camping so we had to share our tent but it was no problem because it was very large with a dividing screen for privacy.
We had taken some vacation time during the week which allowed us to access the campground with very few other campers. Most of the other campers were fishermen and they were up early and to bed early as well.
It was very hot during the day and we spent most of our time swimming and drinking. At night we cooked out and continued enjoying beer , wine and mixed drinks around the fire.
The second night of this my wife and I wanted to enjoy some alone time and did not feel comfortable having sex next to our friends on the other side of a curtain. It was around midnight when we hatched our plan to head up to the shower room and have some fun.
We excused ourselves from our friends and gathered up some soap and towels and walked up to the shower/bathroom facilities. My wife had assumed I would join her in the women's side but I pointed out that even though there was not that many women around it would be bad if I was caught in the ladies side.
Now my wife is very shy about being naked but she agreed with my reasoning and after making sure it was OK she followed me in. There were five individual stalls constructed of concrete block that stood six foot tall and about four foot deep. A wooden bench ran the length of the stalls with hooks to hang your clothes and towels.
We went to the last stall and stripped off our clothes and hung them on the hooks provided. It took a while for the water to heat up as we stood there shivering.
As it started to heat up we soon found out the water was set up to only be on for two minutes at a time and you had to hit the button to get it to keep going. This was just a minor distraction as we began soaping each other up and getting very aroused at the same time.
I soon had her facing against the wall with her legs spread to give me access to her pussy. Between the soap and her own wetness I slid in with ease. As I thrust inside her the only distraction was who would keep hitting the button to keep the water going.
All was going great until we heard the squeaky door to the shower room open and the voices of at least three men entering. Apparently they were fishermen who had been night fishing and had come to get cleaned up.
My wife was freaking out and wanted me to grab her towel. I whispered to her it would be better if we stayed put and waited until they were done.
The water in our stall had stopped for a few moments before we gathered ourselves and turned it back on. We listened as the guys talked about the day and whatever as they showered. I looked at our clothes hanging on the hooks and it was obvious that there were two sets of shorts, one yellow, and one khaki, plus two T shirts and two towels. One of the guys was so close I could see his leg as he sat down on the bench. Just a few more inches over and our secret was over.
My wife was shivering at the thought of being exposed to these men who she could only sense by their voices. I hugged her and realized that I was getting hard again as I pressed against her. I eased her back to her original position under the shower head and slowly entered her again. This time she gradually matched my thrusts as we screwed with the men conversing in the backround. It was one, if not, the most intense climaxes we had ever experienced.
I was only able to get her to try it one more time that summer but it was at a different campground and the showers were one big open area with no curtains or stalls. Needless to say it was a quick shower but an exciting one given the risk factor.

Everard 05-29-2013 06:09 PM

When I was with my first girlfriend we went to stay at her parents' place for the weekend. It was a huge house built on three floors, but a bit crowded as she had threee younger brothers and one of their employees lived in the house too. The second or third day we were there I woke up a bit late n the morning and realised everyone else had gone out ... except us.

I was on the top floor and crept down to Vicky's room on the landing below. She was still in bed so I lifted the duvet and silently joined her. It was the work of a second to lift her nightdress, ease my hardening dick out of my pyjamas, and slide it in.

"Oohhh, Everard, what a lovely way to be woken up!" she purred, putting her arms round my neck and giving me a long, deep, passionate kiss. We began moving together. But a few minutes later we heard footsteps coming up the stairs - it was her brother Zac!

We were so shocked and surprised, we couldn't move. Anyway there was no time. Then for some reason, he didn't come in; he turned the other way, went somewhere else and soon went out of the house. Not that that did my blood pressure any good - I was on top and couldn't see the open door, so was convinced he'd actually come in! I was only able to relax when Vicky assured me that he hadn't.

We never did find out why he'd come back.

piecenick 05-29-2013 07:15 PM

Oh the memories this brings back. Me and 3 buddies went on a road trip for a football game, our college was the playing the college my GF went to. So I hung out with her while my friends spent most of the time drinking and scrounging for girls to hook up with. I asked my GF to get dates for them, 2 she knew all through HS, her answer was 'I know your friends, I don't have any friends that desperate, besides this is a big weekend, everyone has dates".

We were all sharing a motel room and since my GF had a roommate who never seemed to leave the dorm, our only chance for privacy was to hit the sheets while my buddies were hitting the bars. So I went with the guys for a few beers and when I thought they were in a bar they would be in for a while, I slipped off to meet up with GF at the motel. Risky, but don't underestimate young horniness.

So we get to the room, quickly get undressed and start going at it, no foreplay necessary. We are not 10 minutes into it, GF is on top grinding away and hear a key in the door, in walk my 3 buddies. They are laughing their butts off, half drunk, yelling "Gotcha". My GF grabs the covers and a pillow and tries to get decent but they have easily seen all of her goodies. Then they bragged they knew what we were up to and decided follow me back for 'fun'. So we are all laughing now, luckily my GF has a sense of humor, and this is pre-internet so no pics are going to pop up.

Now that the laughing has died down, my GF and I tell them its time to leave and give us some privacy. When we were alone with a promise they'd stay away, I thought my GF would be turned off and the sex was over. I was very wrong, she was extremely aroused and wet, she said that being exposed like that and laying there naked with just a sheet covering her and 3 guys standing there looking at her, was very hot.

That GF has now been my wife for over 40 years and 2 of the guys from that night are still close friends.