One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Ever seen a lady without panties? (not your wife or girlfriend) (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=215826)

zeuren 11-13-2017 03:07 PM

Ever seen a lady without panties? (not your wife or girlfriend)

Please write your true stories of times when you saw a lady clearly not wearing panties. Please don't include stories of when your wife was seen without panties as there's already a thread.

I remember one time I was in a nightclub. There was a couple on the dance floor kissing and caressing. They'd probably had a few drinks each. The guy undid the girls skirt and let it fall to the floor. The girl let it stay there till the end of the song, before she squatted down and pulled it back up. I got a clear view of her bare bottom for at least a minute. It looked good when she reached down to pull the skirt back up.

Another time I was in an Indian Restaurant. With a couple of friends at the end of a night out. It was late probably about 12.00. There was another table straight in front of where I was sitting. On this table was 2 couples in their 20's. They were enjoying themselves and had had a bit to drink. I noticed one of the ladies stand up probably to use the rest room. She was a very attractive red head. As she stood up her dress which had gathered up around her waist just stayed there. It was a wool jersey material and obviously somehow developed static or something. She was wearing pantyhose/ tights and i could very clearly see her red bush. The thing is she was in no rush to pull it down. She just stood there on display. It was as if she wanted the other couple across the table to see her. Her boyfriend or husband didnt say anything either. In fact no one commented and she, after about at least 10 seconds just standing there on display, eventually pulled the dress down and walked away from the table.

supersmoothy 11-14-2017 06:46 AM

Very close to my work place there is a bar that also serves sandwiches. Some time ago, I believe it was 2-3 years ago, I had briefly gone out somewhere (I don't remember where) and it was about lunch time. Walking back to my office, I passed close to this bar and the automatic door just opened. Facing the entrance were a man and a woman, sitting on a comfy sofa with a short table and eating a sandwich. They were probably from some company, as they had a business casual attire. The woman had a cream-coloured ladies suit, with a mid-thigh pencil skirt and transparent tights. The table was straight in front of the guy who was with her, so she was slightly turned towards him, and her legs were open (not really wide spread, but still open). Her tights were completely see-through and the sunlight was coming from behind my back, so I could clearly see that she had no knickers underneath to cover her nicely trimmed bush. Since it was lunch time, many people were going in and out of the bar, so I just stood there for some 5 minutes enjoying the view without the risk of looking suspicious or attracting attention. I think she was unaware that she was flashing anyone passing, but certainly I didn't complain about it. I usually don't like tights, but the whole thing was somehow quite sexy and the memory still gets me hard to this day.

tonz42 11-14-2017 04:49 PM

Two hot chicks

I have two memorable experiences here...

I was dating a chick and spent the night at her place. In the morning her flatmate was seeing out her boyfriend, I was sitting on the couch and the flat mate was about two feet away from me. She had on a pair of (very short) shorts, and I could clearly see her freshly fucked lips and red bush above them.

I was at the (water) ski club, sitting on the side of the boat at the dock talking to a couple of other members who had brought along two girls, cousins or something, both around mid 20's. One in particular had a stunning body, 5'10" - long tanned legs and perfect tits. She had not brought her swim suit - something about not wanting to learn in front of a bunch of gun skiers.

Anyway, she went to get into the boat and stubbed her toe on the dock. she hopped back with her leg in the air and it was immediately obvious she was not wearing panties.

I could see her bush just poking out the side of her shorts. she then sat down to examine the damage and as she lifted her leg up I could just see her lips framed by her beautiful dark bush.

My GF at the time saw as well and when we got home she teased me about perving up "that girls shorts" and would "you like me to flash my pussy". I said maybe only in panties, but OK. she teased me some more asking did I get a good look, all the while undressing me and.......

It was a gift that kept on giving.

GRITS 11-14-2017 05:40 PM

Seen it

Tend to see it often at night clubs in Nashville.. short skirts, windy skirts, etc around downtown tourist area... seen a few at the supermarket parking lot - loading in & out of cars type stuff.

delt 11-15-2017 04:56 PM

Statistics

According to one of the apparel associations, if a room has 100 women, only 91 are wearing panties.

supersmoothy 11-17-2017 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delt (Post 2535311)
According to one of the apparel associations, if a room has 100 women, only 91 are wearing panties.

Is that for real? If so, where did you get these statistics?
I'm not doubting you, let me be clear, I'm just curious about how they did the poll and if they considered the rest of the clothing in their questions, such as, when the 9 women go commando, do they always wear trousers or also skirts and dresses?

piecenick 11-17-2017 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delt (Post 2535311)

My informal poll thinks that is a little exaggerated, especially here in the South. the reason I say that is because of a personal experience. I do IT work, mostly large server installations, I had a problem with one of the servers at a mall and had to service a switch and a wireless relay. The damn thing was placed in a small space almost under the walkway for the second floor of the mall, I had to sit in this space for a few hours while we tested all of the circuits, if I looked up through a grate I was looking up at people on the walkway. I likely saw 500-700 people, mostly women in summer attire, walk over me. The grate was only about 2' wide so it was a quick look, but I saw a lot of panties, thongs and maybe 2 were bare, although it was hard to be sure with the lighting. I also got an iced coffee sloshed on my head.

GRITS 11-17-2017 12:27 PM

piecenick

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by piecenick (Post 2536099)
My informal poll thinks that is a little exaggerated, especially here in the South. the reason I say that is because of a personal experience. I do IT work, mostly large server installations, I had a problem with one of the servers at a mall and had to service a switch and a wireless relay. The damn thing was placed in a small space almost under the walkway for the second floor of the mall, I had to sit in this space for a few hours while we tested all of the circuits, if I looked up through a grate I was looking up at people on the walkway. I likely saw 500-700 people, mostly women in summer attire, walk over me. The grate was only about 2' wide so it was a quick look, but I saw a lot of panties, thongs and maybe 2 were bare, although it was hard to be sure with the lighting. I also got an iced coffee sloshed on my head.

It is different in the south.....women dress properly, not like slobs.... honestly, I don;t know any women who go commando.... none...... I think its a male fantasy?

hamlet 11-17-2017 03:30 PM

This happened like 15 years ago when I was in college. So it was summer holiday and I went to visit one my good friends and to make some holiday. One night we went to a night club and njoyed till the first lights of the day. When we were ready to go back all of us were already wasted. When everyone got out of the club my friend decided to visit the restroom for one last time and I decided to wait for her since we are the only remaining ones around and she is really having a hard time even trying to stay on her feet.

Anyways I waited for like 5 minutes and decided to check her out when she didn't return. I went to the ladies room door and knock the door but she didn't answer. After some more knocking decided to get in because I started to think she passed out in there. When I got in there I directly see her in one of the cabins directly across the door. Cabin door was open and she was sitting on the closet her pants and panties on the floor. When she noticed me she quickly stand up telling me "I'm OK I'm OK..I'm coming no worries" etc. Actually I realized she was more concerned that I thought she passed out in there instead of she was standing in front of me her pants and panties on on the floor. Although I was not trying to peek her (not because I don't want to but I was more concerned if she is ok or not) it was impossible not to see her totally shaved glory. At the end I have to help her to pull back her pants up and walk out of there.

I don't think she ever remembered what happened there and I saw all her pussy and I never mentioned it too. Although I knew she wouldn't care a bit.

Barmixer 11-17-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRITS (Post 2536167)
It is different in the south.....women dress properly, not like slobs.... honestly, I don;t know any women who go commando.... none...... I think its a male fantasy?

I have lived both in the north and the south - to call non southerners slobs is an insult - I knew many women in the south as well as the north who would be considered "trash". I knew a woman in SC who thought nothing of squatting in front of a group, pulling up her skirt, and taking a squirt = all without panties! I knew a woman in her 50's, sitting at a bar with her husband, who told me she always goes commando.