One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Wife / Gf topless on the beach with friends (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=115129)

Heisannsveisan 08-30-2011 12:38 AM

Wife / Gf topless on the beach with friends

Hi

Have you ever been on the beach with your wife / gf together with your or her friends while she is topless? I find it extremely sexy and a huge turn on. Please share your experience.

---

A couple of years ago we rented a holiday house in Spain with two other couples. We were all in our late twenties. The sky was dark when we arrived late in the evening after a long flight. The house seemed quite big and it had a private pool. Everything looked perfect, and the holiday could finally begin.

The next day we all went to the local beach about 500 meters away from the house. My gf laid down next to me on a sunbed. All the ladies had their tops on. After about an hour my gf asked me if I would mind if she removed her bikini top. I said that she should do whatever she liked. Usually my gf goes topless on the beach, but she has never done it around people she knows.

After a few minutes of thinking she leaned a bit forward in her sunbed and reached for the bikini knot at her back. The bikini top came off and her nice round B cup breast were on display for everyone to see. I had never thought she would dare! The two other guys looked at her and smiled.

The day went on and I felt really excited. It was a huge turn on that the other guys (and girls) could see my gf topless. The other girls kept their tops on. My gf put her top back on when she went swimming.

After a burning day in the sun we went back to the house for dinner a drinks.

The morning after we decided to relax by the house pool. The evening before my gf had talked to the other two girls about topless tanning. She encouraged them to try it out. They both said that they didn't want to show their breasts to the other guys. My gf told me in the morning, and I was a bit disappointed. I was hoping to see their breasts as well.

The sunbeds were arranged in a half circle around the pool. It was now much easier to look at each other compared to the beach day before. We all settled in with our books and magazines. At night I told my gf that I really enjoyed seeing her topless around the others. She was glad that I liked it. At the pool she started to put on sun lotion on her body and laid down on her stomach. She asked me if I could put lotion on her back. I untied her bikini top and put lotion on. She fell asleep.

I read my book and had a few looks at the two other girls. I was hoping that maybe they would remove their tops. One of the girls jumped into the pool for a short swim. She had a nice white bikini. When she laid down again on the sunbed I could clearly see her erected nipples, but nothing more. After one hour or so my gf suddenly turned over on her back. She had forgotten that I had untied her bikini earlier, and once again her breast were on display. She hadn't planned on going topless by the pool, as she felt that was a bit more private compared to the beach.

But now the breast were out and she didn't care to put the bikini top back on. The other guys looked at her and clearly enjoyed the situation. The guys and me decided to go to the local supermarket to buy some beer. On the way down they said that my gf was very cool and sexy, and they wished their gfs could do the same. While we were gone, my gf persuaded the other girls to try topless.

When we came back with a bag full of beer, the other girls had their tops back on. I gave my gf a beer and she told me that they had all been tanning topless while we were gone. I could only imagine. I went back to my sunbed. After a couple of beers I asked my gf if she would go for a swim in the pool with me. She said yes and jumped in without her top. Yesterday she put on her top before swimming, but now she said that everyone had seen her all day topless by the pool, and it wouldn't be any different to go for a swim topless.

When we came out of the pool we just sat down on the edge with our feet in the water. We had another beer and I felt very erotic sitting there with my topless gf. After a while one of the other guys sat down besides my gf. This was very unreal. I chatted with my friend while my gf sat in the middle topless. She asked me to get the sun lotion and I went over to the sunbed and threw the lotion over to her. I laid down on the bed and looked at her talking to my friend. While they were talking she started to put sun lotion on her body. I think I almost exploded when she started rubbing her breasts with lotion.

The day came to an end and we had dinner and drinks again.

The next day we went to the beach again. The night had been really hot so the guys and I went for a swim straight away. While we were swimming, my gf once again persuaded the other girls to go topless. And they did. Once we headed back to our sun beds, the tops came on again, my gf told me. I thought that I'll never see their breasts. I continued with my book, and saw that the girl with the white bikini went for a swim. When she came out of the water I could see her erected nipples again through the bikini top. She laid down next to my gf.

I could see that my gf whispered something to her. Suddenly she put her hands behind her back and untied her bikini top. This was simply fantastic. Her C cup breasts were nice and firm with tanlines. Now I had two pair of breasts next to me. I was in heaven. I pretended to read my book, but I couldn't consentrate. The third girl kept her top on. She went for a swim. To everyone's surprise, the third girl came out of the water topless. She had untied the top while swimming, and she was now coming towards us holding her bikini top in her hand. What a view! Her B cup breasts bounced nicely.

What a day. Finally all three girls were topless and they kept topless for the rest of the week. The worst part was that the holiday ended far to quickly.

BEST VACATION EVER!!

Heisannsveisan 09-02-2011 12:07 PM

More postings

Hi

Please post your story. I guess someone has experienced somthing similar, either by the beach or pool. I'll tell you about the rest of the week in Spain, if you want.

But we need more stories in this thread!!

georger2 09-02-2011 01:02 PM

Key West, Not Just Topless

We had only been to one nudist place and my young wife had decided to keep herself fairly well covered. She does not seem to have any exhibitionistic tendencies. Now, in Key West I asked about going up to the rooftop bar at one of the famous drinking establishments on Duval Street. The Garden Of Eden is clothing optional. She had no problem going.

It was obvious that there were way more naked men than women when we went up to get our drinks. Everyone seemed friendly, though, and it was a very comfortable environment. A young guy approached us at the bar and pretty much attached himself to us. When we walked over to claim two deck chairs he walked with us and asked if we would mind him joining us. I was between the two of them. He and I had immediately shed our clothes while still standing at the bar. After a bit she removed her top and he didn't seem shy about looking over at her to make conversation. A few minutes later I asked,"Aren't you going to take your shorts off?" thinking that it was unlikely.

"Yeah, take them off," he responded. "I want to see that booty."

This is the kind of crude remark that normally turns her off and I was worried that she would want to leave. Wrong. She stood up and removed her shorts and panties and seemed comfortable and excited. He made many excuses to get up and walk over to her to explain some point or another with his dick always right at face level.

He kept going to the bar to get us all drinks. Once when I went up to refresh them I realized when I came back that he had rearranged the chairs so that she was now in the middle. Another single guy eventually joined us and then an artist crouched at the foot of her chair to draw her likeness in chalk on the concrete floor.

When I came back from the bar for the final time I saw the first guy and my wife under the outdoor shower together.

I heard from him via e-mail fairly recently. I asked about the shower.

"There was some jerk trying to get under the shower with us. I remember playing with her asshole."

She's gone now but it is one of my finest memories. Certainly my wildest.

ginas1989 09-02-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

I'll tell you about the rest of the week in Spain, if you want.
Yes please tell us. I would contribute but I have never been topless on a beach. I was topless with friends at a BBQ late at night in their hottub but I already posted that on another thread.

JerseyRiv 09-02-2011 01:21 PM

Lake house

My ex-wife had a friend whose parents owned a lake house about 20 minutes from town. They went out there one afternoon, but I had to work and decided to meet them there when I got done. My ex was 5-9 with 38DD breasts, short hair and was quite the exhibitionist. Her friend was the typical girl-next-door type, cute with medium length brown curly hair and an athletic build that normally was buried under layers of clothing.

I got there and went into the house to change and I looked out the window and could see them out on the beach down by the water's edge. My wife had her black one-piece pulled down to her waist. Her friend was wearing a yellow one-piece but only had the straps off her shoulders, but still was covered.

When I went out the door I made sure it banged just to give a heads up. My ex didn't even bother moving other than to turn around and say hi. Her friend quickly pulled the straps up and my ex kidded her about being a prude and it wasn't like I could see anything anyway.

After a few minutes we all went in the water and unfortunately my wife put her suit back on. When we came out however our friend's suit went see-through from the water and I could see her tiny brown button nipples through the suit and a triangle patch of hair between her legs. She had a perfect pair of tits, which I put at about a 34B. When we went back to lay down my wife pulled her top back down to tan. My ex kept saying to our friend to tan topless as well, but she kept saying no. Finally, with the argument that with that suit I had already seen everything anyway our friend relented and pulled her top down to her hips.

I tried to encourage my ex to lose her suit completely, but she wouldn't go that far on that afternoon even though she had gone naked in public before. I didn't want to push it too far, figuring I already won.

Heisannsveisan 09-06-2011 06:31 PM

The fourth day

I' ll tell you about the fourth day in Spain (continued from the first post)

We woke up pretty earliy because we had rented a big car. We wanted to have a look around, and go to other beaches and villages. I went down to the rental office and got the car.*A few moments later, we were on the road. The car was packed full of beach equipment, a cooler, beers, fruit, air mattresses, beach tennis racquets and sun lotion. This should be a great day. While I was driving I was thinking about yesterday, and I was hoping to see them all topless again.*

After an hour or so, we found a beautiful beach. There were no sun beds here as this was a more secluded beach. We found a nice spot close to the water and laid down on our towels and air mattresses. Now we were laying very close to eachother, and I had a good "view".*I had my gf on my right and one of the other girls on my left. The girl on my left started unbuttoning her shirt. A few seconds later she was sitting there in a very sexy white bra. Obviously she hadn't changed into her bikini before we left. The skirt came off next, and she was now laying there in a very sexy bra and a white thong. I had never seen her before in her underwear, but I'll admit she looked hot.*

My gf wore red shorts and a white tube top. I could see her nipples poking through. The third girl wore white shorts and a blue bikini top with small fake diamonds. The two other guys grabbed the beach tennis racquets and went down to the water and started playing. I was now laying there "alone" with the three girls and I was hoping for the best.*

The girl on my left took a towel over her thong to change into a bikini. She pulled a red bikini bottom out of her bag and then removed her white thong. The bikini bottom came on and the towel was removed. She asked me if I could put sun lotion on her back and rolled over. I looked at her bf, but he was to busy playing beach tennis. While I put on sun lotion on her, my gf pulled her tube top over her head and removed her shorts. She laid down on her back and her beautiful nipples were pointing to the sky. This was very sexy, my gf topless while putting lotion on the other girl. Without asking I unhooked her bra and finished my lotion work on her back.*

I looked over at the third girl, who was laying next to my gf. She had removed her shorts, but the blue bikini top was still on. I thought she maybe felt that we were sitting too close to eachother, and didn't want to go topless. She turned over on her stomach and removed her top. Now all three were laying there topless, but only my gf was laying on her back with her breasts on display.*

The guys got tired from playing beach tennis and came back to us. I asked my gf if she wanted to play beach tennis, but she just rolled over and said maybe later. Then the girl on my left turned over and said she would love to play with me. Her nice C cup breasts were now pointing directly at me just one foot away. She said that she was just going to put on her bikini top first. I looked at her pointy nipples while she was going through her bag. But she couldn't find it. She had left it at the beach house. To my big surprise she just stood up, picked up the racquet and headed down to the water. This was something I never thought I'd experience. I was playing beach tennis with a topless girl who was not my gf. Her breasts were bouncing in every direction, and I had great difficulties hitting the ball.*

After a little while we went back to the others and we all decided to have some fruit and beers. The third girl finally turned over. The girls didn't cover up and had their lunch topless. What a nice view!*

After lunch we packed up and drove through several villages and old towns before we went to another beach in the afternoon. This time the two other girls were more confident because they didn't wear their bras or bikini tops beneath their shirts. When the shirts came off at the beach, they were topless.*

What a nice day!*

stevezr1 09-07-2011 11:59 AM

Great thread!
I've got a similar story or two I'll share when time permits.
But one observation I've made through the years.......
Nudity is contagious!
And that's a great thing. At times someone just needs to break the ice....

familleplage 11-01-2011 05:54 AM

Hi,

we are a french couple, and my wife has ever been topless at the beach liker her mother.
All our friends knows that she goes topless and most of them have seen her either at the beach either on fotos.

I think I will start a new post to tell you the story.

dancingbear 11-01-2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by familleplage (Post 1057487)
Hi,

we are a french couple, and my wife has ever been topless at the beach liker her mother.
All our friends knows that she goes topless and most of them have seen her either at the beach either on fotos.

I think I will start a new post to tell you the story.

Please tell!

Bigoneherre 11-03-2011 09:27 PM

PLease continue!

hot story tell us the ending!!