One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateur Videos - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Amateur couple... (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=6456)

A Lurker 01-16-2005 08:21 PM

Amateur couple...

1 Attachment(s)
...and their home cam...I think that is one of the nicest combinations out there.

Anyone willing to help out with the caps? No workee here, sorry...might just be a little early in the morning for me. ;)

There's five parts to this, I'll post them over the next days if you like what you see. I just don't want to post something nobody likes in the end... ;)

Greets,

A Lurker

gamerman 01-16-2005 10:54 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are the caps. Not much happens in this one, any different in the others?

A Lurker 01-16-2005 11:11 PM

Thanks for lending a hand, gamerman...to me, that is...looks like she doesn't need one. ;)

Don't worry, the action is just about to start...I wouldn't tease anyone one here if the vid didn't get better, would I? See, told ya... ;)

Greets,

A Lurker

A Lurker 01-17-2005 12:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just to deliver proof I didn't exaggerate...here's part two. ;)

A Lurker 01-17-2005 05:49 PM

Looks like no-one really likes to see how this vid continues...no-one is interested in seeing her sucking, seeing them fucking, seeing him shoot his load on her stomach. What a shame... :(

Or am I simply misinterpreting the fact that this thread did not get one single reply as of yet?

zexus 01-17-2005 07:30 PM

Sure we wanna see all that! :p But it has been hard to get the time to watch all the new videos.

raffles123 01-17-2005 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Lurker
Looks like no-one really likes to see how this vid continues...no-one is interested in seeing her sucking, seeing them fucking, seeing him shoot his load on her stomach. What a shame... :(

Or am I simply misinterpreting the fact that this thread did not get one single reply as of yet?

Hey, give us a chance. They haven't been up that long and the forums were closed part of that time. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to see more.

A Lurker 01-18-2005 03:53 PM

You got a point...

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zexus
But it has been hard to get the time to watch all the new videos.

...right there, Zexus...isn't it amazing how many people have a whole bunch of vids to share all of a sudden? We should have made Alex make this change way earlier...I just don't seem to have enough hours a day to keep track of all the new stuff that pops out of nowhere on here. ;)

Okay, here's the third part...hope you guys enjoy.

Errr, and Zexus: She's not from Sweden...hope you like the vid anyway. ;)

A Lurker 01-23-2005 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, I don' mean to beg...but another week with not one single reply is rather a let-down. :(

Besides, the vids forum is getting slightly overcrowded at the moment...it's hard to keep track of everything new and worth commenting on...

Alex 01-23-2005 05:06 PM

Keep up the good work A Lurker.

There are a lot of us watching and enjoying your posts.

Sorry for the chaos this week. I promise things will get back to normal in February.

Thanks,