One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Topless by the pool (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=122359)

Heisannsveisan 11-04-2011 09:58 PM

Topless by the pool

8 Attachment(s)
Topless girls on the beach are very hot, but when you see them topless by the swimming pool, it's even hotter. On the beach you tend to look at the sea and at people walking by. But when you're tanning by the pool, it's much more intimate, and often you get a better look.

I'll share a story soon!

Please post your pictures and stories in this thread.

USAVegas 11-05-2011 01:35 AM

There's a ton of these type of pics in my Naked Vegas thread, see signature below. Many of the pools in Las Vegas allow their female patrons to sunbathe topless.

Heisannsveisan 11-05-2011 02:58 PM

Mirage Bare pool lounge

10 Attachment(s)
I'll post a true story about my experience to the Bare pool:

A couple of years ago, I went to Vegas with my gf. She doesn't like tanlines, so we decided to visit the Bare pool. At first it wasn't much to look at, and only two middle aged ladies were tanning their boobs. My gf kept her top on as there were no other girls in their twenties tanning topless.

This was mid July and the sun was really hot. I said to my gf that it would be very sexy if she removed her top. She looked at me and smiled and said "maybe later". Beacase of the heat I had to hydrate by drinking lots of Coronas. After a little while, I went to the toilet to release some pressure. When I came back I was really excited to see that my gf was laying on the sunbed in her white bikini with no top on. Her nice B cup breast were on display for everyone to see. I noticed that some of the other guys there had a few glimpses at my gf. I felt so proud. There were now several girls in their twenties around the pool, but only one was tanning topless, and that was my gf. :)

I was trying to read my book, but my eyes fastened at a group of girls that were laying next to us. I would guess they were aged around 22 - 23. Especially one of them was simply a stunner. She was blond, wearing a pink bikini and had a little diamond in her belly button. Her tits looked fake, but unfortunately it was hard to tell since they were hidden behind her bikini top. Since my gf had removed her top, I was hoping for the domino effect on the girls next to us, but the tops stayed on. :(

A few Margaritas later I noticed that the stunner went to cool off in the pool. I waited a couple of minutes before I decided to have a closer look at her. I sat comfortably against the pool wall sipping to my drink when she suddenly came in my direction. She leaned against the pool wall just 3 feet next to me. After a few minutes she asked me what I was drinking. She ordered a drink and we started chatting. I remember asking her about the Bare pool, and why she preferred going here. She said she liked the european atmosphere. For fun I asked her why she didn't go for the european style sunbathing. She just laughed and said she didn't have the guts.

My gf put on her bikini top and joined us in the pool. She asked me what we were talking about, and I told her that we were discussing the european style sunbathing. The stunner asked my gf what it feels like to be topless, and she said it was no big deal. "It just feels great", my gf said. The stunner asked her why she covered up before going into the pool then, since everyone already had seen her. "I see your point", my gf said and removed her top again. "Now, it's your turn!", my gf said to the stunner. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My gf encouraged another girl to go topless.

And guess what happened. The stunner took a big sip from her drink, put her hands behind her back, untied the bikini knot and removed the top. This was very exciting. I was sitting between two gorgeous topless girls. I had to look at her breasts, and they were perfectly large and round with small erected nipples, definitely fake. "So, how does it feel like?", my gf asked. "It's a bit scary, but it feels great", the stunner said.

As the hours went by, the music got louder, people had more drinks and the relaxed atmosphere turned into a pool party. As a result, more and more girls removed their bikini tops. I think this was the coolest and sexiest pool party I've ever been to. I definitely recommend the Bare pool lounge at the Mirage!

Attached are some pictures from the Bare pool. As mentioned these pictures and more can be found in the Naked Vegas thread.

Heisannsveisan 11-05-2011 09:48 PM

More pool pics

9 Attachment(s)
Enjoy

***** WATERMARKED PIC REMOVED *****

USAVegas 11-06-2011 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heisannsveisan (Post 1061247)
I'll post a true story about my experience to the Bare pool:

Fantastic story. Any pics to go with it, of this memorable day?

Strachan 11-06-2011 07:23 AM

bare breasts

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...2&d=1320544067

see my profile pic for this babe topless

manuantino 11-09-2011 07:07 PM

the blond girl in the middle is SUPER hot: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...5&d=1320458051

Heisannsveisan 11-11-2011 06:12 PM

More pool girls

10 Attachment(s)
More pool girls

Petepp66 11-14-2011 05:50 AM

One from the Canaries

1 Attachment(s)
A picture taken from a hotel balcony

romanturek332 11-26-2011 07:46 AM

From a tower in Sevilla, Spain

2 Attachment(s)
Took these while on holiday