One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What is that ENF movie involving the parasol woman? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=246743)

SpyStrip 12-30-2021 06:45 PM

What is that ENF movie involving the parasol woman?

Can anyone please share with me a link to that scene in a movie where a woman is unaware she was walked out of her home totally nude where the action of the movie takes place in Old Times and she is walking out oblivious to her own nudity and is walking with a parasol, only to be told by a man she is nude, and she makes a face of total fear and awareness, and drops the parasol while appearing completely humiliated over her circumstance? Thank you all.

Walter.rier 12-30-2021 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sounds like “Ironweed” from 1987. Margaret Whitton plays the forgetful lady.

grayclaw 12-31-2021 01:36 AM

Iornweed

it is from the movie Ironweed. Jack nickolson is having a flashback

lonmol 12-31-2021 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyStrip (Post 3065796)
Can anyone please share with me a link to that scene in a movie where a woman is unaware she was walked out of her home totally nude where the action of the movie takes place in Old Times and she is walking out oblivious to her own nudity and is walking with a parasol, only to be told by a man she is nude, and she makes a face of total fear and awareness, and drops the parasol while appearing completely humiliated over her circumstance? Thank you all.

The parasol woman? If I said the Zapruder film, would anyone get the joke?

SpyStrip 12-31-2021 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walter.rier (Post 3065835)
Sounds like “Ironweed” from 1987. Margaret Whitton plays the forgetful lady.

This is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you very much!!!

SpyStrip 12-31-2021 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grayclaw (Post 3065891)
it is from the movie Ironweed. Jack nickolson is having a flashback

As a flashback, does that mean this really happened in the diegesis of the film's structure, or is it a flashback that did not occur and one he fantasized about, as far as the audience is concerned? Did this woman really, during a past moment, walk out the door, forgetting to get dressed?

dlammy 12-31-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonmol (Post 3065948)
The parasol woman? If I said the Zapruder film, would anyone get the joke?

To this day, people insist there was a second nude woman on the grassy knoll.....

lonmol 01-01-2022 06:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dlammy (Post 3066250)
To this day, people insist there was a second nude woman on the grassy knoll.....

At least NOW we know who he was signalling to.