One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Exhibitionist and Showoff Captions (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=178950)

squirrel516 09-09-2014 06:45 PM

Exhibitionist and Showoff Captions

5 Attachment(s)
I've seen various caption threads, and specific caption threads dedicated to cuckolds, but this thread is specifically meant for exhibitionists, including: flashers, public nudity, topless or nude beaches, being seen or exposed at parties or public venues, etc. They can include sub-topics of husbands or boyfriends who like the woman showing off, or the opposite where they get jealous of the girl's nudity, as well as women trying to convince their significant others to allow or accept their desire to be seen. Likewise, guys who are trying to get their wives or girlfriends to show off more fit as well.

I've also seen caps talking about the girl having her picture taken on purpose or by a voyeur, purposely posting one's picture online to be seen, or discovering that a picture was posted w/o consent, and the difference of being seen by a stranger versus an acquaintance, co-worker, or friend.

These captions are harder to find, so hopefully there is some interest. Let me know what you think.

squirrel516 09-09-2014 06:52 PM

Some more

2 Attachment(s)
Another common theme in some of the exhibitionist caption pix I've found is the girl's desire for someone who sees her to become erect, or to masturbate because of her either at that time or later.

I've also seen caps talking about the girl's desire to masturbate in public, or in front of people, or later while thinking about who saw her or where she was doing exhibitionist stuff.

***** PRO PIC REMOVED *****

*****FAKE PHOTO REMOVED*****

collector5757 09-12-2014 10:44 AM

6 Attachment(s)
a few more-

squirrel516 09-12-2014 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collector5757 (Post 1854701)
Like this?

Yup, that definitely counts.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by collector5757 (Post 1854757)
a few more-

Good stuff, thanks!

surferchick 04-05-2015 02:24 AM

Caption Shots

Quote:

Originally Posted by squirrel516 (Post 1852988)
I've seen various caption threads, and specific caption threads dedicated to cuckolds, but this thread is specifically meant for exhibitionists, including: flashers, public nudity, topless or nude beaches, being seen or exposed at parties or public venues, etc. They can include sub-topics of husbands or boyfriends who like the woman showing off, or the opposite where they get jealous of the girl's nudity, as well as women trying to convince their significant others to allow or accept their desire to be seen. Likewise, guys who are trying to get their wives or girlfriends to show off more fit as well.

I've also seen caps talking about the girl having her picture taken on purpose or by a voyeur, purposely posting one's picture online to be seen, or discovering that a picture was posted w/o consent, and the difference of being seen by a stranger versus an acquaintance, co-worker, or friend.

These captions are harder to find, so hopefully there is some interest. Let me know what you think.

These were awesome!! Every woman wants to think she is hot.

Everard 04-05-2015 07:05 AM

I'm not surprised! I'd have an erection the size of Blackpool Tower if she walked past me!

More of this quality would be much appreciated ...

wertox 04-05-2015 01:47 PM

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...4&d=1410533039

I would love to see this pic without the caption.

wildfire54 04-05-2015 11:56 PM

My Contribution

2 Attachment(s)
I think this fits in with the theme.

***** WATERMARKED/PRO/COPYRIGHTED PIC REMOVED *****

wildfire54 04-06-2015 12:54 AM

Contribution 2

3 Attachment(s)
More and more.

surferchick 04-06-2015 01:09 AM

My try

1 Attachment(s)