One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Ultimate Potty Shots thread (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=34396)

Potsdamer Platz 06-03-2006 09:53 PM

The Ultimate Potty Shots thread

Some of you will already have learned that the famous "All New Potty Shots" thread was accidentally deleted when a spam post had to be removed. After over 600,000 views though I think we can all feel very proud of ourselves. The project was an enormous success.

The new thread starts here.

I would like to invite the major contributors to the previous thread to help restart the project from the beginning:

thenfreedom
cobra03
supermac
giants x69
brolla

I myself posted over 350 photographs to the thread and luckily enough I still have all my photographs stored on my hard-drive.

Does anyone else have all their own contributions saved on computer?

If everyone else is up for it then I will reload all my photographs over the next few weeks. All the original attachments have been deleted so I am sure Alex won't mind if we build the thread up with hundreds of new photographs very quickly.

Are you guys with me?

Fango 06-03-2006 10:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
That's a damn shame about what happened to that thread. See what real harm spammers can do?

To be honest, I hadn't really followed it for many, many months as it was never really a favorite subject of mine, but in honor of it, I post here a few classic potty shots that are favorites in the hopes that the project can continue unhindered. Let this just be a minor setback.

Fango

giantsx69 06-03-2006 10:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
im with ya! just one for now...but more later.....

Alex 06-03-2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

I am sure Alex won't mind if we build the thread up with hundreds of new photographs very quickly.
Yes. We all feel badly about the mishap with the old thread. Luckily there always seemed to be a constant flow (pun intented ;) ) of new photos for this topic.

Please feel free to repost your favorites and make another super pottyshots thread here.

Good luck,

Potsdamer Platz 06-03-2006 11:20 PM

I will wait until thenfreedom and cobra03 come online and respond to the news before posting any photographs. The reason being that I have a feeling they might have the entire thread stored on their computer hard-drives. If so, this will save us a lot of hard work and it will be business as usual (we hope) :) :p ;)

petefwa 06-03-2006 11:28 PM

Yeah it was a great thread. Just show's the amount of damage that shit can do.

dude2204 06-04-2006 01:59 AM

Glad to see it back up and running. It was my favorite thread. Thank you for starting this new thread in hopes that it reaches and surpasses the popularity of the old thread.

supermac 06-04-2006 04:00 AM

Some

10 Attachment(s)
... got some more somewhere

supermac 06-04-2006 06:17 AM

Reprise

8 Attachment(s)
...trying to avoid reposts!

Imonly Human 06-04-2006 09:58 AM

10 Attachment(s)
The most BEAUTIFUL girls ever photographed sitting on a toilet, part 1