One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Site Feedback & Support (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Stolen pics (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=207255)

Chrispug 02-24-2017 01:46 AM

Stolen pics

Hi, I've found a lot of my Flickr pics on here and I'd like them removed please.

We would like some control over what gets posted, and if they all go we're happy to add back probably half of them, but not all. We do have pics that weren't on here that I'm sure you would all appreciate, but we don't like people using our pics without permission.

Cheers, Chris

ghost67 02-26-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrispug (Post 2389694)
Hi, I've found a lot of my Flickr pics on here and I'd like them removed please.

We would like some control over what gets posted, and if they all go we're happy to add back probably half of them, but not all. We do have pics that weren't on here that I'm sure you would all appreciate, but we don't like people using our pics without permission.

Cheers, Chris

You can control your pics here by simply reporting what you don't want posted. There is a little triangle warning symbol in the upper right top of each post. This symbol is the report button. Simply click it and ask for your photos to be removed. This site is great at following up on all this type of request.

openthe4thseal 02-26-2017 03:07 PM

Chrispug has already reported most of his photos and they have been removed.
I'm also keeping an eye out for others that may have slipped by.
I hope this encourages Chrispug to join the community as a contributing member and share more of his lovely lady with us.
I would hope that everyone respects his wishes and NOT repost his photos.

Chrispug 02-26-2017 07:26 PM

Thanks, we'll get around to sharing some, we'd just like to decide which ones!

preggofan 02-27-2017 06:04 AM

So this site is completely about stolen photos, or maybe 99%, but you remove them if someone reports them because they are his ?

How can i provide that photos posted here belong to me and how can you make sure that the same photos never get posted again??

openthe4thseal 02-27-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by preggofan (Post 2391367)
So this site is completely about stolen photos, or maybe 99%, but you remove them if someone reports them because they are his ?

How can i provide that photos posted here belong to me and how can you make sure that the same photos never get posted again??

You can never "make sure" others won't repost your photos. Some people are selfish, careless or just don't think the rules or another's wishes, apply to them.
You can watermark your personal photos, which is allowed, provided they don't have another web site's name or logo on them. Like, "Property of preggofan - DO NOT REPOST".
It's really quite simple. If Chrispug shares his very desirable lady with us on OCC, and asks us to respect his wishes of no reposting, as honorable members, we are obliged to comply. If he catches someone being a jerk, we all lose if he decides to pull his photos.
It's up to all of us if we wish to have nice things courtesy of Chrispug; and judging from her popularity here in the past, she will be most welcome.

Chrispug 02-27-2017 04:21 PM

Courtesy

Quote:

Originally Posted by openthe4thseal (Post 2391726)
You can never "make sure" others won't repost your photos. Some people are selfish, careless or just don't think the rules or another's wishes, apply to them.
You can watermark your personal photos, which is allowed, provided they don't have another web site's name or logo on them. Like, "Property of preggofan - DO NOT REPOST".
It's really quite simple. If Chrispug shares his very desirable lady with us on OCC, and asks us to respect his wishes of no reposting, as honorable members, we are obliged to comply. If he catches someone being a jerk, we all lose if he decides to pull his photos.
It's up to all of us if we wish to have nice things courtesy of Chrispug; and judging from her popularity here in the past, she will be most welcome.

Thanks, I think it comes down to being respectful and grownup, and yes, if you want to see, play nice!