One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Topless girlfriend (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=217042)

yashibawa 12-31-2017 09:40 PM

Topless girlfriend

My girlfriend loves the beach and she often sunbathes while I fish. I finally talked her into going round to the tip of The Point where I said I would love it if she went topless. It's past the main popular part of the beach so she will have privacy. We got there and set up. She sat in a chair and took her top off straight away. She opened one of my bottles of beer which was unusual for her. She smiled at me, raised her bottle and said "Cheers". She looked beautiful and I was very turned on seeing her white tits out just for me. She has large nipples and medium sized tits. I fished about 20 meters away. The beach where she sat was very narrow and consisted of bush right behind her and about 3 feet of sand in front of her and then the water. She said she had rarely gone topless at the beach before but she was keen. We had only been there for 15 minutes or so when I saw some people approaching. Megan wouldn't see them till they rounded a small bend about 2 meters from her. I kept quiet and was quite thrilled at the prospect of her being caught out and surprised. When they were upon her I just heard some embarrassed laughter and some greetings between them but she didn't cover up at all. That's how it continued throughout the day. We were there for 5 hours and there must have been about 50 people walk round the point during that time. Probably half a dozen stopped and chatted for a few minutes. I watched it all and was loving it. Eventually four young guys set up about 10 feet from where she was sitting. They all had their fishing gear too. I will never forget her standing there talking to these guys for ages while they were no doubt checking out her beautiful boobs. It was a wonderful for her and for me. She said later she was surprised that so many guys just stared openly at her tits while they spoke to her. She said she was self conscious at first but that soon left her when she realised that all the guys were really enjoying looking at her. She liked that I liked it too.

rickandsuzy 01-01-2018 12:17 AM

nude beach

I know the feeling. I finally convinced my wife to go to the local nude beach last year. She was hesitant at first and would only go topless. I was fine so long as we went. My only request was for her not to run and hide if another guy came by. She agreed.
We walked by the main part to get to the smaller more private areas. She wore a skimpy bikini to get by all the people but that only made her more of a target. We set up our spot and she removed her top. I was thrilled and happy. Watching her tits out in public was a huge thrill and one more step closer to her being shared, I hope.
Anyway since she had walked by in a bikini and not revealed herself to the main part beach goers I didnt think this was a huge deal was I wrong. We hung out in our area and to understand you would only come to our spot to see us and not to walk through however you could get past out spot.
First one guy had come from the water and walked up on us. He was a nice guy and friendly. Full tan and happy to see my wife and her tits. She spoke with him and made small talk and he went on his way. 3 other guys had done the same thing and we didn't find this strange until we were leaving. Saw the 4 guys at the main part of the beach hanging out. I guess once one came by he told the others and they did the same. Throughout all the visits my wife was topless and her tits were on display and she wasn't running to cover up.
Now she goes nude and actually likes to be seen.

VXCguy 01-01-2018 11:02 AM

I have taken my wife to a nude beach a couple of times and she hasn't gotten topless or nude for that matter. So after hounding her I have a promise for this year that she will at least go topless. I can't wait!

gbdick 01-01-2018 04:53 PM

Tan lines

When I moved to Florida with my parents at 17, in the late 60s, I was a turning into a little hippie girl, I had long hair, went barefoot all the time, and ditched bras (soon panties too). I was also a blow job queen. I gave blow jobs to cute guys to keep them from trying to get into my pants. I couldn't get the pill until I was 18 unless my parents signed for it and back then if you got pregnant, it was the end of the world. I would go to parties, get high, take my top off, and suck off guys while they played with my titties. It seemed to make them happy and if I couldn't swallow all their load, it would only drip on my tits and not stain my blouse. I met my present husband, I turned 18, got on the pill, and he took my cherry. Wow, fucking was sooooo much fun! Two weeks after I started fucking, I had my first 3 some with my husband's best friend. (I wanted to fuck all the time, 3 or 4 times a day if I could.) I had enjoyed men looking at me topless when I danced at parties and after fucking my husband and his friends I realized I liked showing off my pussy too. (I was insatiable. My boyfriend, now husband, couldn't keep up with my sex drive. I still am. That's why we have an open marriage.) It was about this time that my now husband took me to the beach at the point in the dunes. I had been wearing a tiny string bikini at the time but even that gave me tan lines. This beach was not a nude beach. They were few and far between back then. It was just a place that a few went to tan naked or fuck. The cops would have a good walk to get there and you could see them coming. I went there first with my boyfriend, now husband. I got naked in the sun and fucked his brains out. I was hooked! Soon I was going there with a girlfriend while my husband was working and sometimes alone. Very rarely was I caught naked. You could kind of see people coming from a long way off and cover up. I started going there a lot during the day to tan and at night to swim naked and fuck with my husband. One time at sunset, at the car a mile or so from the dunes, I took off my bikini just to drive my husband nuts and walked to the dunes naked with him. (no shoes, no clothes, no nothing, just me! I was such a hippie girl.) We passed a couple coming back on the beach. I waved and smiled and they smiled back at me. Hubby had towels and food in a big beach bag but nothing for me to put on. (I was an 18 year old hippie girl, remember?) We ate, fucked, and swam naked until nearly midnight. Several people came by but it was dark and they couldn't see us. When we walked back to the car I didn't bother to put on anything. He drove me home naked. I worked another load of cum out of his dick into my mouth in the driveway, not much after our night but enough to taste. I drained him. When I got out of the car I threw on a mini lace cover up to get in the house with. (I was glad everyone was asleep because it was completely see through.) Every so often I would go alone to the dunes to tan and sometimes a man would come walking down the beach. I would sometimes not cover up and act like he caught me naked. I ended up, over those 4 summers we lived there, giving several blow jobs. (I couldn't just leave their dicks sticking out like that could I?) I got several men to jerk off while I watched and sometimes rubbed my clit along with them. Several guys I let eat me, but I didn't fuck anyone unless my husband was with me. (That changed a few years later) I had a beautiful tan, no lines, and I learned I love guys looking at me naked. I like the effect it has on them. Now with nude beaches all over it's not the same thrill it was back then with naked women laying all over. I still tan out back by our pool when it's warm enough.

nudony 01-02-2018 07:43 AM

As I've mentioned before my GF is more of an "accidental" exposure kinda gal. When we went to the beach on vacation she did spend a couple of days topless; one on an isolated stretch of beach, the other at a nude beach. She did enjoy being topless, but didn't like people staring at her completely exposed tits so much. You'd think that a pair of tits at a nude beach wouldn't get that much attention considering the amount of naked people; but I guess the guys there found her tits more noteworthy. She didn't like the attention.

But if your gal doesn't mind or even enjoys the attention, the nude beach is a good place to go. Many women find the nude beach less daunting to get topless at, due to the abundant amount of nudity. One friend of mine once told me she went topless at a nude beach because she felt she was "standing out" too much wearing a bathing suit, so she dropped her top to "blend in."

DiegoJames 01-02-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nudony (Post 2557372)
One friend of mine once told me she went topless at a nude beach because she felt she was "standing out" too much wearing a bathing suit, so she dropped her top to "blend in."

That's how we got into naturism! :D

Found a nudist beach by accident and thought we'd 'observe' for a while and pick up the general vibe. Within about ten minutes we felt we were sticking out like sore thumbs and ditched the swimwear. Wife sat with knees up against her boobs showing nothing (maybe a bit of side boob) but you can only sit like that for so long. Eventually we stretched out like everyone else. We've been naturists for 30 years now :)

piecenick 01-02-2018 10:25 PM

I had a college GF who was a little on the shy side, it took me many dates to get to 2nd base, several more before I got her topless. So a friend of mine takes us out on his boat one day, his GF is with us too, we pull up in an inlet to try our luck fishing. The girls are both in bikinis, and as soon as we get anchored, my buddy's GF said she's rather lay out on the bow deck and sunbathe that fish, my GF agrees. So they spread out towels on the bow, without batting an eye buddy's GF takes off her top, asks my GF to put sunscreen on her back. I can't help but stare at her nice rack, I know my GF is not going to take her top off, but I was amazed when she did exactly that, made no attempt to cover up.

Later when we were together I asked her what prompted her bravado, she said when she saw the look on my face when I saw the other girls boobs, she knew hers were bigger and nicer (they were), she couldn't let her steal her BF's attention.

nudony 01-03-2018 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiegoJames (Post 2557594)
That's how we got into naturism! :D

Found a nudist beach by accident and thought we'd 'observe' for a while and pick up the general vibe. Within about ten minutes we felt we were sticking out like sore thumbs and ditched the swimwear. Wife sat with knees up against her boobs showing nothing (maybe a bit of side boob) but you can only sit like that for so long. Eventually we stretched out like everyone else. We've been naturists for 30 years now :)

:D:D 30 years that's awesome!

That's also how my ex became a social nudist.
We'd been to a couple of nudist resorts...she'd gotten naked there but really wasn't into hanging out naked with people. So we kept to ourselves and she hid her nakedness a lot.
I somehow eventually managed to get her to accompany me to a nudist get-together. She begrudgingly went but decided to wear a sarong.
She turned out to be the only person there covered up.
It took a little while; but she became self-conscious about being the only woman there covering up. So she decided to ditch the sarong to blend in. The reactions to her being suddenly naked and the attention she got were so positive that she decided to just stay naked. As a matter of fact when the party wrapped up and people stated leaving; she was still naked!
That was the last time she ever covered up around nudists. During our marriage we had many nudist "adventures"; all thanks to this "triggering" event of her finding herself in the midst of naked people and feeling that she needed to be naked to not "stand out" so much!

DiegoJames 01-03-2018 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nudony (Post 2557940)
this "triggering" event of her finding herself in the midst of naked people and feeling that she needed to be naked to not "stand out" so much!

I've a theory that if 'the world' got to experience a naturist beach first hand, 'the world' would marvel at how wonderful it feels to swim without a costume or sunbathe naked and would immediately turn naturist. It's only the lack of officially sanctioned naturist beaches that's stopping it happening.

rickandsuzy 01-03-2018 01:04 PM

I agree 100%

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiegoJames (Post 2558185)
I've a theory that if 'the world' got to experience a naturist beach first hand, 'the world' would marvel at how wonderful it feels to swim without a costume or sunbathe naked and would immediately turn naturist. It's only the lack of officially sanctioned naturist beaches that's stopping it happening.

When we go nude we really don't care too much about how others view us but with clothes on we become very selfconscious