One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Site Feedback & Support (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Just a simple question .. (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=187281)

Remi 05-23-2015 03:50 PM

Just a simple question ..

Hello people,

I was wondering ... is it possible to change my screen name ? My profile name ?

Thank you in advance !

Sparky 45 05-24-2015 11:16 AM

Changing a screen name.

Your request would need to go to the site admin. You can do this by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the screen.

ModelT-MsDollie 05-24-2015 05:02 PM

Thanks. I've always wished I could add my wife since she now posts here and it's really all about her. No one wants to see my boobs!

ModelT-MsDollie 05-24-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remi (Post 2006295)
Hello people,

I was wondering ... is it possible to change my screen name ? My profile name ?

Thank you in advance !

Thanks for bringing this up. I also sent a request.

Sparky 45 05-24-2015 05:31 PM

It's no small feat to change a screen name. Since it's tied to your log-in and password it's tied to your history, stats, etc.
Changing it may require starting a whole new account.
If you have extensive history, it might be better to stick with what you've got.

ModelT-MsDollie 05-24-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky 45 (Post 2006945)
It's no small feat to change a screen name. Since it's tied to your log-in and password it's tied to your history, stats, etc.
Changing it may require starting a whole new account.
If you have extensive history, it might be better to stick with what you've got.

I think someone told me that. We haven't been here long but don't want to start over and my wife does not want her own account. She just adds her name to comments so I don't look gay!;)

Let Mudbug do it. All he does is stare at naked women and drool!:rolleyes:

Sparky 45 05-24-2015 07:14 PM

That actually works pretty well for a few members. Your regular followers can likely tell who's posting before you even tell them.

ModelT-MsDollie 05-25-2015 05:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky 45 (Post 2007024)
That actually works pretty well for a few members. Your regular followers can likely tell who's posting before you even tell them.

I'm sure most can tell by the way she writes and how. ;)
But I've also wondered how many female members here are really hairy legged perverts like me!:rolleyes:

We've been together so long and done everything together we think everyone does. ;)

Sparky 45 05-25-2015 06:36 PM

Fact! Yeah, there are a few!

ModelT-MsDollie 06-08-2015 10:20 AM

User name

1 Attachment(s)
Awhile back the subject of changing a user name came up. I was told it is not likely and too much trouble.
I'd forgotten all about the request but someone followed thru. Thanks. As you see we are now ModelT-MsDollie;)