One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   UK girlfriend cheated while on holiday with me (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=208591)

Handiwerker 04-02-2017 05:03 AM

UK girlfriend cheated while on holiday with me

This happened a couple of years back when me and my then GF Amy were away in Cyprus.
The idea should have annoyed me but we had argued over something stupid and she had gone off into the bars.
I stayed around at the hotel and text her ( her reply that she was still out and waiting for a taxi later turned out to be a lie) and she arrived with a group of boys we had chatted to around the pool during our stay.
I secretly watched and surprised myself by getting aroused at how things were turning out.
She eventually , after more drinks and flirting and playing around, went up to one of their rooms
I managed to follow and amazed myself by listening at the door to what was obviously happening inside and well, not being able to contain how much the whole thing turned me on.

On a holiday with her since, I even set up a situation where she could cheat.

She never admitted any indiscretions and we split over another thing...but.

How many others has this happened to, and how many get really turned on by it?

I have lots more details about the situations and pics of Amy, but i just wanted to see how much interest there is 1st.....will add more asap.
Thanks for reading :p :) :D

Petrichor88 04-02-2017 05:31 AM

Amy pictures of her in her underwear?

dazman1975 04-02-2017 09:43 AM

nice

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handiwerker (Post 2410674)
This happened a couple of years back when me and my then GF Amy were away in Cyprus.
The idea should have annoyed me but we had argued over something stupid and she had gone off into the bars.
I stayed around at the hotel and text her ( her reply that she was still out and waiting for a taxi later turned out to be a lie) and she arrived with a group of boys we had chatted to around the pool during our stay.
I secretly watched and surprised myself by getting aroused at how things were turning out.
She eventually , after more drinks and flirting and playing around, went up to one of their rooms
I managed to follow and amazed myself by listening at the door to what was obviously happening inside and well, not being able to contain how much the whole thing turned me on.

On a holiday with her since, I even set up a situation where she could cheat.

She never admitted any indiscretions and we split over another thing...but.

How many others has this happened to, and how many get really turned on by it?

I have lots more details about the situations and pics of Amy, but i just wanted to see how much interest there is 1st.....will add more asap.
Thanks for reading :p :) :D

this sort of thing hasnt happened with me and my wife but i love hearing about her wild past and what she used to get up to before we were together, would love to see pictures of Amy are they nude ones?

stevezr1 04-02-2017 02:52 PM

The wife disappears........

Cheated on Holiday?? I don't know, but have suspicions.
For years now, when on vacation, usually in the evening with drinking is involved, the wife has been known to "disappear" for an hour or two.

And when she reappears she has some weak, BS excuse. We are always together before the disappearing act. So in that short time she would have to meet someone, get something, and accomplish a tryst in that short time. Due to those time constrictions, my twisted mind always pictures her blowing someone in a men's room.

Yes, No, or maybe?

DRDavenport 04-02-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevezr1 (Post 2410966)
Cheated on Holiday?? I don't know, but have suspicions.
For years now, when on vacation, usually in the evening with drinking is involved, the wife has been known to "disappear" for an hour or two.

And when she reappears she has some weak, BS excuse. We are always together before the disappearing act. So in that short time she would have to meet someone, get something, and accomplish a tryst in that short time. Due to those time constrictions, my twisted mind always pictures her blowing someone in a men's room.

Yes, No, or maybe?

What else are holidays for?

DR

stevezr1 04-03-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRDavenport (Post 2411091)
What else are holidays for?

DR

Hmmm, maybe it's something on her "to do" list when on holiday.... some ladies pick landmarks to visit....
And she's planning on blowjobs (or whatever) to strangers.
But more seriously, there might be some truth to her "to do" list.
I just wish I could be more involved with anything might be, or is going on.

Handiwerker 04-04-2017 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevezr1 (Post 2411372)
Hmmm, maybe it's something on her "to do" list when on holiday.... some ladies pick landmarks to visit....
And she's planning on blowjobs (or whatever) to strangers.
But more seriously, there might be some truth to her "to do" list.
I just wish I could be more involved with anything might be, or is going on.

Interesting idea about girls/gfs/wives having a sexual 'bucket list' ( this could be the start of another thread!)

Handiwerker 04-04-2017 11:34 AM

Amy

6 Attachment(s)
For those that maybe wondering...

Handiwerker 04-04-2017 11:37 AM

Information since?

...and I am quite open if by any chance, there are guys on here who actually know anything or can add details to the situations I know of.
She did go away once a year with the girls...so?

Mrpeelush 04-04-2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handiwerker (Post 2411975)
For those that maybe wondering...

Shes a hottie