One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   starfish (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=70105)

dad1 11-14-2008 02:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bandauy (Post 474675)
its really cool when u see pics of women flashing or accidentally flashing their butts,and much more...pics r reposts to show what i mean

she thinks she just flashes her butt...

It lives, in harmony, next to the clam.

sal32 11-14-2008 04:02 AM

Ok Class is in !!
So listen up !!

Some definitions of Starfish
During sex, a person who lays face down, legs and arms spread (like a starfish) and takes it from behind, not moving, making no noise, exerting no effort, and leaving all the work up to the other person

2. Starfish
The act of placing five fingers strategically on someones back in such a way it arouses them.

3. Starfish
When a person sticks their fist into a vagina and opens their hand spreading the fingers apart

4. Starfish
Female with five guys position their fallacies five strategic locations. One in the mouth. One in the vagina. On in the anus and one in each hand. If the hands get tired, they are then moved into the ear, which is termed the Modified Starfish.

ok, Class dismissed :p

sailor99 11-14-2008 05:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bandauy (Post 474675)
she thinks she just flashes her butt...

Why is it that a woman has no prolem showing her boobs and her pussy, but is embarrassed when her anus is exposed ?

mjmymjmy 11-14-2008 07:13 AM

also know as the chocolate starfish or the leather cheerio

gnna 11-14-2008 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjmymjmy (Post 474722)
also know as the chocolate starfish or the leather cheerio

Don't forget The Barking Spider. Damn dangerous things they are. . .

shyrlock 11-14-2008 12:06 PM

Fresh Starfish

1 Attachment(s)
Tender

shyrlock 11-14-2008 01:14 PM

Sorry, that last one wasn't an accident.

1 Attachment(s)
This one is

captcorajus 11-14-2008 03:48 PM

The why of some of these threads just escapes me. I'm not thrilled with peeing threads either. :rolleyes:

IGGYXXX 11-14-2008 05:33 PM

And you have the option to avoid those threads. I personally don't like the PC policies that are in place here. But I deal with it all the while thinking hypocrites. I still think there is one popular thread that is completely mislabelled but we will never see that corrected. It would do all of us some good to remember that many members here have various interest. Some of those may or may not be something we are interested in ourselves. Personally the more spread shots of the female brown eye the better in my opinion. Thanks for the contributions in this thread.

MSG 11-15-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGGYXXX (Post 474856)
And you have the option to avoid those threads. I personally don't like the PC policies that are in place here. But I deal with it all the while thinking hypocrites. I still think there is one popular thread that is completely mislabelled but we will never see that corrected. It would do all of us some good to remember that many members here have various interest. Some of those may or may not be something we are interested in ourselves. Personally the more spread shots of the female brown eye the better in my opinion. Thanks for the contributions in this thread.

Nicely condensed 'freedom of speech' arguement, Iggy. :)

Question: Perhaps I'm a bit obtuse...but which "completely mislabelled popular thread" were you refering to?