One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Forced to strip, ENF/EUF (multiple clips) (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=83157)

lonmol 10-19-2009 01:25 PM

Forced to strip, ENF/EUF (multiple clips)

1 Attachment(s)
I prefer humerous and accidental stripping, but I know there's interest in "forced" stripping scenes, so I've decided to put what I have in one thread (I've already posted a few in seperate threads, but I think keeping the rest together, makes more sense). Nothing hardcore, or violent, just women being forced to undress, in various situations. For the first clip; A very pretty blonde is forced to remove her clothes at gunpoint, by Tommy Lee Jones in; The Park Is Mine. Decent picture quality. Good ENF reaction. Credit to the original uploader.

lonmol 10-19-2009 01:35 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Caps.

lonmol 10-19-2009 02:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Next; Brigitte Bardot is forced to strip at gunpoint, in this scene from a vintage film to which I've forgotten the name (anyone know?). Even though she completely naked, the scene is tame, with only a little rear nudity visable. Good ENF reaction. Decent picture quality. Credit to the original uploader.

lonmol 10-19-2009 02:54 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Caps.

johnnycancer 10-19-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonmol (Post 612905)
Next; Brigitte Bardot is forced to strip at gunpoint, in this scene from a vintage film to which I've forgotten the name (anyone know?). Even though she completely naked, the scene is tame, with only a little rear nudity visable. Good ENF reaction. Decent picture quality. Credit to the original uploader.

I was kind of hoping you'd consolidate your stuff into one thread. You've been making some awesome posts lately and I hate to see them get lost in the archives of the message board.

The movie with Brigitte Bardot is "La Bride sur le cou," known under the English title of "Please Not Now." Not quite sure what the context of the scene is, but you can read about the movie HERE if you feel so inclined.

Anyway, great posts so far and can't wait to see what else ends up in this thread.

johnnycancer

lonmol 10-19-2009 04:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the clip that everyone asks for, but nobody ever seems to have. The mass stripping scene from the film; Uptown Saturday Night. Gunmen rob, and then force a large crowd of party goers to strip to their underwear. Lots of EUF in this one. Parts of this scene may have been posted before, but this is the most complete, highest quality version I've seen. Credit to the original uploader.

lonmol 10-19-2009 04:49 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Caps.

lonmol 10-19-2009 04:51 PM

Thanks for the info on the Bardot film, Johnnycancer. Lots more coming up.

lonmol 10-19-2009 05:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think this may be my favorite EUF scene of all time. Carrie Fisher, stripped at swordpoint, from the film; Under the Rainbow (she spends about 1/4 of the film, after this scene, in her undies, too). Poor picture quality, but where else can you see Princess Leia in her underwear? I know there's a european DVD version available (saw it for sale online a few years ago), so if anyone has a good quality version of this clip, please, please, please post it. Damn, this woman was hot!

lonmol 10-19-2009 05:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Caps.