One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Upskirt & Downblouse (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Upskirt at work (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=93891)

scarymaryhinge 07-20-2010 10:54 AM

Upskirt at work

2 Attachment(s)
Hello all - been lurking for a while, but this is my first post. Love the site.

I have been doing some cabling work at a school recently, and during that time we had to re-route data and power cables in the Administration office. There are usually 3 ladies in there, but only the secretary seems to wear a skirt. Bless her, we have moved her backwards and forwards, from desk to desk, and I think she has just got used to having us crawl around the floor and getting in her way.

One day when she was on her own manning the office during lunchtime, I moved her from her desk to a spare table, where I had placed some reels of cable underneath. The phone never seemed to stop ringing, and as she was nattering away I noticed that she had lifted her feet up onto my cable reels. I put down my tools on the floor, dropped to my knees in front of her desk, and pretended to work. I couldn't believe my luck when I looked under her table! She looks to be in her early 40s, and she made me feel as horny as hell!

I carefully pulled out my mobile phone and managed to snap off these two pics. I was frightened to death that I might touch her leg when I "moved in", but it gave me SUCH a rush! Apologies for the rather poor quality of the mobile phone pics - I was rather shaky, as you can imagine!

Does anyone else see a little damp patch on the second pic, or is that just my lustful imagination?

pantythief 07-20-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarymaryhinge (Post 738853)
Hello all - been lurking for a while, but this is my first post. Love the site.

I have been doing some cabling work at a school recently, and during that time we had to re-route data and power cables in the Administration office. There are usually 3 ladies in there, but only the secretary seems to wear a skirt. Bless her, we have moved her backwards and forwards, from desk to desk, and I think she has just got used to having us crawl around the floor and getting in her way.

One day when she was on her own manning the office during lunchtime, I moved her from her desk to a spare table, where I had placed some reels of cable underneath. The phone never seemed to stop ringing, and as she was nattering away I noticed that she had lifted her feet up onto my cable reels. I put down my tools on the floor, dropped to my knees in front of her desk, and pretended to work. I couldn't believe my luck when I looked under her table! She looks to be in her early 40s, and she made me feel as horny as hell!

I carefully pulled out my mobile phone and managed to snap off these two pics. I was frightened to death that I might touch her leg when I "moved in", but it gave me SUCH a rush! Apologies for the rather poor quality of the mobile phone pics - I was rather shaky, as you can imagine!

Does anyone else see a little damp patch on the second pic, or is that just my lustful imagination?

i think its just a piss stain.... nice tho... well done.

stevesmith189 07-20-2010 04:07 PM

Well done hope 2 see more like this

scarymaryhinge 07-20-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinworm (Post 739028)
lovely view of her knickers!!! ithink she might have known you would look up her skirt her legs look quite nicely open!! good luck getting more snaps of this hotties gusset.

Thanks for the kind words - we've finished there for now so I guess that's all I'll see...:(

I think she must be used to sitting at her desk with the usual "modesty panel" - most of the time her knees were elegantly together, but once she started talking on the phone (there was much laughter, so I'm assuming it was a friend) she seemed to relax, lift her feet up on my cable drums, and only opened her legs on about 4 occasions.

When I took the second pic, she had slid forward on her chair to reach something on the desk, and almost pushed herself up with her feet. At that moment, my phone camera was RIGHT between her knees - I was terrified that she might suddenly close her legs. If she had, I would have had great difficulty explaining why I had my phone in my hand but wasn't talking to anyone....

She never bothered to make any attempt to speak to me, so I think she may have simply forgotten that I was there. As it was a school I guess they just get used to people coming in and out of their office all day long.

I've never been lucky enough to get so close to someone's crotch before whilst out at work, but I loved the experience! Anyone else been lucky enough to have one of these "at work" moments?

Jem Casey 07-20-2010 07:11 PM

Great post...

I really enjoyed the view of this woman's crotch - good luck with getting more in the future!